YG reveals a member of Angelz + photo teaser

❤▬Angelz▬❤ YG Entertainment's Upcoming Girlgroup! {Apply soon}
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
YG reveals the Main Vocal, Main Dancer and Lead Rapper of Angelz and her individual photo teaser
Novemver 23, 2014 @ 11:08 am
                tumblr_nfhk9ewz221r9lu27o1_1280.jpg
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
8821
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

YG just revealed a member of Angelz on their official website! The name of the first member is Cha Hyerin and her stage name is Erin!!! Her Fairy Angel Name is "Aurora" or also known as "Sleeping Beauty"! You might have seen her in some MV's and dramas. I know what you guys are thinking... Yes! She is no other than VIXX N's younger sister!!!! The Starlights might have known this fact already because of the VIXX Leader's excitement and proudness of his sister this morning when he tweeted and wrote a letter on the VIXX fancafe. Erin's individual photo teaser for "LUV" is above.

SEE ALSO: Angelz fancafe and official site is about to be finished!

She has been a cameo on "GOT7's A MV", "VIXX' Error and Voodoo Doll MV", "Bangtan's Beautiful MV" and "Boyfriend's Witch MV". Erin has been casted in the dramas like "The Heirs", "God's Gift: 14 Days" and "Shut Up Family" and she is currently filming "Boarding House no. 24" as VIXX Ken's friend and in "High School: Love On" as Infinite Woohyun's younger sister. Erin's acting skills were praised and even more when she was casted alongside Park Shinhye in the movie "Miracle Cell No. 7". There is a mini drama that she is going to film along with her older brother VIXX' N and Girl's Day Sojin!

Angelz-Rin is her Youtube Channel and her twitter is Kittyrin97! Erin's family and friends have tweeted about Erin and they congratulated her! See some of the tweets below!:

VIXX N's tweet: Uwaaaahh!!!! Starlights I'm so happy today! My baby sister Hyerin has been revealed today! She is the first Angelz member to be revealed! I saw that many of you liked my sister so I want to thank you and I wish you will support her along with the other members! @Kittyrin97 Nae aegiya! Let's meet later okay? I'm so proud of you and I'm sure our family are as well! Angelz and Hyerin hwaiting! To celebrate this, I will post a photo my sister that I took just yesterday!


                                                 

Boyfriend Minwoo's tweet: Hello Bestfriend-deul! I have a good news today! My bestfriend Hyerinchu is revealed today! She is the first member of the new girlgroup Angelz to be revealed! Please support also my bestfriend and their group, Angelz! @Kittyrin97 Hyerin-ah!!! Chukahaeyo! I'm so happy that you are gonna debut now! We Boyfriend members wish you luck and Hwaiting!!! Don't forget me when you become famous! Just kidding!!! ^^

Ikon Donghyuk's tweet: Angelz is gonna debut at the same time with us and YG family is growing! @Kittyrin97 Hyerinnie I'm so happy we're gonna debut soon! Good luck and Hwaiting to Angelz and us Ikon! Please support our sister group or female counterpart Angelz! Hyerin hwaiting! Let's all do well!
 

Hyerin was followed by her fans after she went out of YG with the manager and she was actually waiting for her family's van because she will go to MCountdown with her parents to watch and support her older brother N. The fans took this moment to talk to her and take photos and videos of Erin. Most of her first fans are fans of her brother's group and fans of her friends' groups. The fans wrote about her on their blogs and SNS accounts. They said that they liked her even more because she was so sweet and kind to them.

       
tags
Angelz
YG Entertainment
Debut
Press Statement
comments
There are 834 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
YGfamjjang · Posted November 23, 2014 @ 11:14 am
Ikon and Angelz are like twins who will be born together! VIXX' N is such a cute and supportive brother to Hyerin! I love Cha siblings! Will YG reveal a member each day? I think so.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Erinkawaiiluv · Posted November 23, 2014 @ 11:16 am
Omo!!! I've been a fan of Hyerin since I saw her on VIXX Error mv and Boarding House no. 24! Hakyeon's my bias and my bias in Angelz is surely gonna be Erin! She's a really sweet girl as I've heard from fans and she looks like she came out of an anime! Fighting Angelz and luv you Erin! See what I did there?
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
HakyeoN-starlight · Posted November 23, 2014 @ 11:21 am
Hakyeon and Hyerin would be so cute once we see them together! Hakyeon-ah you got so excited didn't you? You didn't even give us a time to guess if she's your sister! But anyway I love Erin already! So beautiful!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Ikongelzcute · Posted November 23, 2014 @ 11:34 am
Oh my god she's just so pretty! I'm already shipping Ikon and Angelz and I want to see them have collaborations! YG Appa please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'll ship Erin with Donghyuk! I just wish that they wouldn't do too too too y concept. Just slightly would be enough since they are doing different concepts but not like Stellar's Marionette or Rania's Dr. Feel Good. Something like Kara's Mister would be better.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more