Chapter 2 - Transfer

Wallflowers

Se Hyun's POV

I cannot get it. What's with this pair of brother and sister? Until now, when I'm talking, they are shooting daggers at each other. God, when are they going to stop? They are siblings for Pete's sake! 

Luckily, the recess bell rang. I hurriedly packed my books back into my bag and waited for Ji Yeol. However, she was too busy glaring to even notice I was sitting there. 

"AREN'T YOU GUYS MOVING?!" I lost my control and screamed at them. 

"Huh? Oh... Sorry," Ji Yeol grinned sheepishly. 

I gave up. This wasn't working. I left without even saying anything and swore to avoid Ji Yeol and Chan Yeol as much as possible. 

Ji Yeol's POV

"Dude, what's wrong with Se Hyun?" I nudged that fool while looking at her stalk away. 

I received no reply.

"Dude!" I nudged him again. 

Until... I looked at him. 

"DUDE HOW COULD YOU SLEEP IN THIS CONDITION?!" I yelled at him. Really loud. 

"Huh? Oops, sorry," Chanyeol muttered the apology and went back to sleep. 

I left the room angrily, with fangirls snapping pictures of him sleeping. Ew, as if he has an angelic face of sleeping. I'm puking, be right back. 

Chanyeol's POV

That idiot is getting on my nerves. I have to transfer her, as soon as possible. Right now. 

I got up from my seat and pushed the door open. I walked towards the general office, with fangirls following. 

I whipped around and pointed at them, "Don't come a step closer. I don't hit girls, but I don't see why not give it a shot."

They ran away almost immediately. I grinned and went towards Mrs Choi's desk. 

"Mrs Choi, I want to transfer both Park Ji Yeol and Kang Se Hyun to SOPA." 

"Why?" She said as she passed me some transfer paperwork. 

I completed them quickly and returned it to her. 

I walked away, only to stop halfway and said, "Simple. She's my sister, and no one can touch her." I smirked at the end. Cool much? 

As I walked out of the office, I realized that Ji Yeol was standing there, with crossed arms and tapping her feet. I knew instantly that I was in deep trouble. I covered my frightened face behind my grin, secretly thinking that this might be the last day I'm living. Not surprisingly, there were a huge swarm of fangirls watching the show. I even saw one girl eating popcorn! *laughs* 

"I heard everything. EVERYTHING!" She glared at me and snapped, "How could you drag Se Hyun into this? You don't even have her mom's permission!" She smacked the back of my head.

"Come on, I'm sure her mom would allow. Everytime we meet, you tell me about how much she wants to be an entertainer or an idol, just like you!" If I had to convince her, I should be as nice as possible.

"Okay, fine. But you're going to be the one asking her mom. NOT ME!" She grabbed my wrist forcefully and dragged me through the crowd of fangirls and right to Se Hyun. Everyone was snapping pictures of us "holding hands". What a big mess of crap. 

I told Se Hyun about the transfer and she got scared. Afraid that her mom will not allow her. 

*Sigh*

Girls.