Chapter 52

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Allyson POV

The site you are looking for is currently unavailable…

I slammed my laptop shut after refreshing the page a million times, no wifi, so my parents really did do everything they could to isolate me.

“This is so unfair! I hate this!!!” my face was in the pillow and I repeatedly kicked the mattress not caring how childish I was acting.

“You know if I were you, I’d use that energy to escape instead of throwing a tantrum.”

I sat up right away at the familiar voice, “Jackson!” and ran over to tackle him with a hug… you know, just to make sure that he was real and I wasn’t hallucinating. For the record long terms of alienation does lead to hallucination and eventually, drives the person insane.

“How did you get in? Did my parents let you in?”

“SHHHH… your parents sealed your window but forgot to seal your brother’s” Jackson hugged me back and smoothed my hair, “Do you want the whole world to know that I’m here? Your parents would surely kick me out.”

I pouted and punched him in the chest, “Yah! I’m in this state and you still tease me?”

“Yeah, I do feel bad for you,” Jackson patted my back with sympathy, “But have no fear WANG KONG IS HERE!”

He pushed out his chest and tried to show off his invisible muscles, I scrunched my face, “I’ll just stick to Wang Puppy… I don’t care if you want to be King kong…”

“YAH! Wang Kong stands for Hong Kong! Not King Kong!”

“You guys really desperately want to get caught don’t you?” Mason opened the door not amused, “Luckily Umma is stir frying broccoli and can’t hear you.”

“MOVEEE!” Zelo trampled over Mason and barged in holding huge stacks of instant noodles that piled above his head completely blocking his vision.

*Thunk* He settled the box on the floor, “Here you go Noona!”

I looked at it and blinked, “Um… Zelo… what’s that for?”

“Food! When people run away Noona!” Zelo answered like it was the most natural thing ever.

I looked a Jackson, he feigned an innocent shrug and I finally figured out what was happening, “No, no, no…”

“Yes, yes, yes,” Jackson commanded, “Now start packing.”

“Jackson Hyung!” Nate came in with something over his shoulder, “Here’s your sledge hammer!”

“Thank you!” Jackson ruffled the younger one’s hair and Nate beamed a smile.

“Quickly pack!” Jackson ordered, “You better be done when I take all of the boards off. Mase, you’re the look out.”

“Yes Sir!” Mason saluted and went in the hallway.

I shook my head, “Jackson, please stop being ridiculous,” I looked at the twins, “Do you know what Umma will do to them if…”

“Uh just stop talking,” Jackson opened the suitcase, “I’m way ahead of you. Hey Nate!”

“Yes Hyung!”

“Who is the Ramen for?”

“For Nate, Robot Hyung, and Mason Hyung when we run away to grandma’s house.”

“Grandma…” I repeated.

“Mark is downstairs with his parent’s car, he’ll drive the kids to your grandma’s,” Jackson explained, “You’ll be staying with Got7 for tonight.”

“G-Got 7?” I looked at the floor, “Can’t I just stay with BoA?”

“Of course not Pabo,” Jackson tisked, “When you go missing, the first place your parents will search is my house, the second place is BoA’s. They don’t really know much about Got7 so you’ll be safe there.”

I bit my lips and debated, my conscience was telling me that this was wrong but my heart was telling me to listen to Jackson.

“Noona,” Zelo nudged me, “Just go, we’ll be safe at Grandma’s this will be your last year anyways… and Jackson Hyung is here this year.”

“Fine,” I decided. This time, I’m going to do what I want to do, “I’ll start packing, do you guys need to pack too?”

“Nope,” Mason shook his head, “Hyung helped us pack already.”

I looked at Jackson in awe, “Just how long have you been here?”

Jackson smiled secretively and shrugged, “Just worry about yourself.”

 









 

Narrator POV

“KYAAA! NOONA IS HERE!” Yugyeom opened the door revealing the rest of Got7 (Excluding Mark, Jackson, and Youngjae) standing in a perfect line waiting for them.

JB and Jr. came out first and took turns taking all the luggage from Mark.

“Wow a girl’s luggage is no joke…” Jr. stared, “There’s like ten thousand!”

“Ahem,” BoA cleared , “Just to clarify, I only brought two suitcases!”

“I brought one suitcase and one duffle bag,” Ally shrugged.

“Then who owns the other one, two… three suitcases and two backpacks?” Bambam asked as he tried to lift one, “AND THEY’RE ROCK HEAVY TOO!”

Youngjae point

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter