Chapter 20

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Allyson POV

"What’s impossible?” Youngjae asked.

I looked at Jackson nervously since I was a horrible liar.

“Uh... pigs flying,” Jackson lyed and immediately changed the subject, “Oh look here comes BoA!”

I realised that we were already at school (which explains why Youngjae was here since he and Got7 promised to not do anymore stalking however I doubt they’ll keep their word) and for some reason I was disappointed, I still wanted to talk to Jackson. It’s been ages and there was just a lot to catch up on.

BoA walked through the school gates tiredly but her eyes opened immediately when she saw Jackson.

“Annyeong!” BoA greeted everybody cheerfully but beamed an exceptionally bright smile at Jackson.

“Hi BoA-shi!” Youngjae chirped equally as bright and I wondered how I never noticed his affection for BoA before. It was equally as obvious but it seemed like they were the only two people who couldn't see it.

“Obvious” I coughed into BoA ear as Jackson was practically squirming under her smile. She stopped only to shriek into my ear angrily, “Why are you holding hands with him! I thought you were dating Mark.”

I quickly dropped our hands but Got7 already noticed.

“Noona you can’t cheat on Mark Hyung just because he isn’t here right now!” Yugyeom complained and I face palmed inside my head, "Just exactly what do I have to do to get the message through all of your thick skulls? Mark and I are not-…”

“Hey babe,” a deep voice from beside me spoke as I felt an arm sling over my shoulder and sighed while thinking: Mark either has really good timing or I just have really bad timing.

“Whoa Noona neomu yeppeo!” Bambam repeated exactly what Nate had said a few days ago.

“Noona neomu yeppeo~ Micheo ~ Replay Replay Replay,” and Jr. started singing and dancing to Shinee’s song.

“Huh?” I wondered what the heck was up with these boys today.

“Aw babe, you’re trying for me!” Mark looked at me and was smiling one of his rare happy smiles, you know the one that made him look all innocent and pure and cute.

Wait did I just call Mark cute?! Ewww... what's wrong with me today?

From far away Mark had noticed the difference and somehow seeing you like this made his heart race a little faster. However he convinced himself that his heart rate was fast because he had run to school.

“Wow, you look really… different without your glasses,” JB honestly didn’t think that glasses would make such a big difference to people’s appearance but as of today, he was clearly proven wrong.

Darn it! I knew I had forgotten something this morning… I chewed my lips nervous suddenly feeling like I’m .

Jackson hid his smile since he had noticed it first thing in the morning but just didn’t say anything about it in case you would run back to get those ugly frames.

It’s too late now. He thought, and plus the world needs to know how beautiful you are.

“Al I’m so proud of you! You finally decided to ditch that piece of plastic!” BoA squealed and pushed Mark out of the way so that she can cling onto her best friend’s arm.

“Eh? Those glasses were fake?” Jr. asked confused just like the others.

“Yeah she has 20/20 vision. She just hid behind those glasses to not get attention because clearly she’s an eye catcher,” BoA boasted about me proudly making me feel uncomfortable.

“Well now that you’re Mark Hyung’s girlfriend you don’t have to wear those ugly glasses anymore!” Bambam cheered happily and the rest agreed with him.

Mark pried BoA off of my arm and slid his on my wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter