Chapter 14

The Pabo Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV 


Back at the apartment the remaining members of Got7 were all huddled in front of the TV with bowls of popcorn on their laps. Everybody’s attention was on Modern Farmer... that was until Youngjae jumped out of his seat, spilling popcorn everywhere while shouting.

“MARK AND ALLYSON ARE DATING!”

“What?!” Bambam choked on his mouthful of popcorn, spitting it in all directions.

Yugyeom’s head snapped up; accidentally hitting Jr.’s on the mouth making him howl in pain.

“He sent it in English but I think I read it right?” Youngjae held out his phone for the others to see.

JB looked at it then looked at the other three who were staring back at him.

“So?” Bambam asked impatiently.

“Hey have some faith in me,’ Youngjae pouted, “I know Mark’s name, and Allyson’s name, and I know what dating means.”

“He read it right,” JB spoke and the rest of them went crazy.

“Mark Hyung has a heart!” Bambam cheered.

“I knew that there was something wrong with Hyung!” Yugyeom and Youngjae spoke at the same time while Jr. said:

“I knew that kiss this morning wasn’t a hook for their project!”

Everybody turned to look at Jr.

“What?” he asked exasperatedly, he didn’t like the feeling of being judged.

“Are your ears okay hyung? Mark and Allyson are dating, not Mark and Jackson,” Yugyeom shook his head at his clueless Hyung causing Jr. to smack him in the head.

“I obviously know that! I meant, that Mark was trying to kiss Allyson earlier, but unexpectedly Jackson came through the door shocking everyone,” Jr. explained and everybody nodded in approval.

“That makes more sense,” Youngjae agreed.

“I still can’t believe they’re dating! My favourite Noona and my favourite Hyung!” Yugyeom gushed and then paused when he noticed the others glaring at him, “I mean… one of my favourite Hyungs…”

Got7 rolled their eyes and Bambam pouted, “Since when did she become your favourite Noona? Allyson Noona is my favourite Noona! I found her first!”

Yugyeom stuck out his tongue at Bambam, "You SAT on her!"

Bambam's face scrouched and the two maknaes continued to argue.

Meanwhile Jr. wiped an invisible tear from his cheek looking real sad, “Look at how fast your kids are growing up! They’re dating already!” He said to JB who criticised, “Mark is older than you.”

 Jr. signed, “And you just had to ruin such an emotional moment…”

“Isn’t it strange though?” JB turned serious, “How come Jackson is the first one to know about this?”

“Yeah I thought I was- I mean we were Mark Hyung’s closest friends?” Yugyeom stopped arguing with Bambam.

“Where is Mark Hyung right now?” Youngjae asked while checking his phone, “It’s almost 9:00 and he’s still not back.”

“Mark is helping out at his family’s restaurant today,” JB answered feeling somewhat worried for his friend. Mark usually comes back right after his shift since he didn’t like being anywhere except in his room with his laptop.

“Oh do you think that he and Noona are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter