ONE

Its Okay

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun yells as Kyungsoo walks throught the door to the club room, "You screwed up!" he says


Kyungsoo glares at Baekhyun ignoring his every word. He walks over to the table and places the papers in his hands down onto the table top. He turns back around towards Baekhyun to give him his attention. 


Baekhyun sighs, "You forgot to sighn our club up for club week!" he yells causing everyone in the club room to stare. 


Kyungsoo looks around waiting for the clear, then he quickly grabs Baekhyun by the callar, "I didn't forget, Jiwook did," Kyungsoo starts to say, "Remember I told you guys I was busy, so I asked Jiwook to take my place," he says finally letting go of Baekhyun.


Baekhyun nods, "Oh," he starts to say nervously, "But...We still need to get our club sighned up before its too late," He complains.


Kyungsoo sighs, "It is to late," he says, then starts to walk away.


Baekhyun quickly grabs onto Kyungsoo's arm, "No its not," he starts to say, "Go talk to the guy in Charge, Please," Baekhyun says pouting.


Kyungsoo laughs, "Then do it yourself," he says shaking Baekhyun off.


Baekhyun looks down to the ground, "But, you know I can't," he says bitting his lip, "The guy in charge is scary. Come on, Can't you just try," Baekhyun says.


Knowing how Baekhyun is, there was no way out of this. Kyungsoo slightly nods his head, "Fine, but you owe me," Kyungsoo says, then walks back to the table to sort out his papers. Kyungsoo looks over noticing Baekhyun still standing there, "What!" Kyungsoo shouts.


Baekhyun pouts his lip, "Can't you go and ask him now?" he says showing his signature innocent face.


Kyungsoo face palms, and scratches his neck frustraited, "You know that crap doesn't work on me,"  he says, then pushes Baekhyun away.


Suddenly Chen runs through the room almost trapling both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, "Opps, sorry," Chen says waving his hands. Chen then looks over to Kyungsoo and is almost about to say something.


"I know!" Kyungsoo yells angrily, "I'll go fix it now!" he says, then storms out of the room.


Kyungsoo mumbles rude statements as he storms down the hallway, "I don't see why they can't do this themseves, Why aren't they yelling at Jiwook, this should be his problem," he says as he walks up to the door to the manage room.


Kyungsoo sratches his head, "Is this guy even in here," he says, then walks in.


Kyungsoo looks around the room, but there seemed to be nobody around. Kyungsoo starts to turn away, but he stops noticing a foot under the table. Kyungsoo walks over to the table, and leans down to look under only to meet eyes with a big eared guy. 


The big eared guy smiles brightly, then gets out from under the table, "I'm Chanyeol, and you?" he says reaching out to shake Kyungsoo's hand. 


Kyungsoo looks down to Chanyeol's hand and shakes it lightly, "Kyungsoo," he says.


Chanyeol nods, smilling, "So, whats up," he says happily.


Kyungsoo sighs, "Well, Someone! didn't sighn our club up for the club week, so i'm here asking you to put our club down," he says.


Chanyeol nods understanding, "Well first, What club is this?" he asks sounding interested.


"Music club, " Kyungsoo says.


"Did your club have something planned for the event," Chanyeol asks.


Kyungsoo nods, "Yeah, a performance," he says noding.


Chanyeol gives Kyungsoo a half smile, "Sadly, I can't do that," he says shaking his head.


Kyungsoo looks to Chanyeol angrily, "I'm sure, there is a way" Kyungsoo says sharpening his stare towards Chanyeol.


Chanyeol his lips, and laughs, "I can't, but there might be one way," he says noding.


Kyungsoo shakes his head, "Forget it,"