TWO

Its Okay

 

 

 

Kyungsoo walks through the door to the club room, moving his neck back and fourth. He stretches his arms out, closing his eyes. He places his arms back down to his sides, and opens his eyes to see three anticipaiting faces. 


The first person Kyungsoo notices is Jiwook. Kyungsoo, before saying anthing to anyone else, walks strait over to Jiwook and puches him in the face. All eyes land on Jiwook who was now holding his hand against his cheek. "You desverve that!" Kyungsoo says, then walks over to the table.


The guys pat Jiwook on the shoulder and tell him to get over it, and its going to be fine. Chen is the first one up, but before he could walk any further, Kyungsoo stopped him with his finger. That finger never was a good sighn. 


All the guys look to the ground, and listen to what Kyungsoo has to say. 


"And you guys!" Kyungsoo starts to say refurring to Baekhyun and Chen, "You go deal with this situation!" he says. 


Baekhyun stands up surprised, "Wait! You weren't able to get us sighned," he says looking to Chen nervously. 


Kyungsoo shakes his head, "Nope," he says, then walks to the back of the room.


"He probably didn't even try." Jiwook mumbles, but loud enough for Kyungsoo to hear. 


Kyungsoo turns back around, fire in his eyes, "This is all your fault!"he starts to say bringing his hand up ready to punch again, "Don't say like that!" he says about to punch.


Chen jumps in, and stops Kyungsoo from taking Jiwook out. Chen looks Kyungsoo in the eyes, "Lets stop this," he says.


Kyungsoo averts his veiw towards Chen, then relaxes. Chen looks to Jiwook, then back to Kyungsoo who now had his eyes closed from stress. 
"We'll figure this out some way," Chen says nodding.


Baekhyun shakes his head, "No, we can't! Kyungsoo?" he says looking to Kyungsoo, "The reason you couldn't do this was because that guy was to scary, huh" He says, then looks to Chen.


Kyungsoo opens his eyes, and shakes his head, "Nope, he the exact oposite of what you explained," Kyungsoo says looking to Baekhyun, "He's not scary, more like goofy," he says explaing. 


Both Jiwook and Baekhyun laugh, "Are you kidding, have you herd those scary rumors about him?" Baekhyun says.


Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, "Trust me, he isn't scary," he says.


Chen nods, "Then we'll deal with it!" Chen says, then looks to Jiwook and Baekhyun, "Right guys," He says noding.


Both Jiwook and Baekhyun fake smile and nervously nod, "S...sure," they say hesitantly.
_
Chen knocks on the door to the manage room and waits for a responce. Suddenly a tall guy pops out of nowhere.


Chen looks up to the guy surprised, "I'm Chen, and you must be?" he says


"Chanyeol, the guy in charge!" he says smiling. 


Chen nods, "Our club, we really need to get our club name down, could you please bend the rules a little," Chen says practically begging. 
Chanyeol looks down to Chen, "You from the music club?" he asks.


Chen nods firmly.


"Okay," Chanyeol says happily, causing Chen's eyes to brighten up, "But, I have one condition," he says.


Chen nods, "Yes, I'll do anything," he says.


"Okay," Chanyeol starts to say, "Get Kyungsoo to hang out with me tomorrow."