Radioactive

Unfinished Ideas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Alone. Lonely. Empty.  Everyone is gone. As far as Mino is concerned there were no survivors but him. Everyone in his town is gone; most of them are dead if not all of them. He watched his family die before him. He watched his little sister get taken away. He is the only one left.  

          Mino now lives by the rule to trust no one. That is what he is going to do. He’s not here to find others. He’s not here to make friends. He really doesn’t know why he is the only survivor. 

          He walks onto the barren roads and looks for any place he can stop. The rain is hitting harder and harder as each second passes. He finds shelter in a café him and his friends used to go to. He remembers sitting by the window with Jiho and Jihoon talking about art and music. He misses it. He misses being a college student. He misses not being lonely. He misses his family.

          He shakes his head and tells himself that that was the past. He has to move on now. He finds any food he can that might have been stored in the back. He stuffs it into his bag. The rain has let up. He leaves.

          This place was no longer a home. Home is a safe place. Home is a safe haven. This is not a safe place. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter