Silk

Unfinished Ideas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi crouched down and leans against the wall. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He opened it up and pulled one out. The cigarette was placed between his lips. He lit it. He took a long drag before placing the stick between his fingers.

“Can I have one?” a voice asked.

Yoongi looked at the person. The male had broad shoulders and was wearing a silk robe. He was one of the dancers. He took the cigarette and stubbed it out. He stood up and dusted off his slacks. He straightened his vest. The other male crossed his arms across his chest.

“That was rude,” the taller male said.

“You shouldn’t be smoking. It’s bad for you,” Yoongi stated.

“Then why are you doing it?” the brunette asked.

“You should go back inside. It’s cold,” the shorter said.

The taller male didn’t move. He stayed in the same spot. Yoongi walked away from the taller male. The brunette grabbed his wrist. Yoongi stopped and looked at him. The taller male stared at him.

“Let me go,” Yoongi said in a deep voice.

“You didn’t answer my question,” the other male said.

Yoongi yanked his wrist away from the taller male’s grasp. He opened the door and walked inside. The brunette male was left standing there. Shortly after he went back inside. The taller male went to the dressing room.

Yoongi walked up to the bar. He sat on one of the bar stools. Namjoon was mixing drinks behind the bar. Yoongi waited on the younger to hand him the tray of drinks.

“This one goes to the table of ladies over there,” Namjoon informed.

“Thanks,” Yoongi said.

He grabbed the tray of drinks and took it to the paying customers. The ladies were giggling and smiling at him. He handed the ladies the drinks. One of them gave him a forty dollar tip. He smiled at her. He stuck the money in his pocket and walked back to the bar.

“She must have liked you,” the younger said.

“Have you seen me? I’m attractive,” Yoongi joked.

Namjoon handed him another tray of drinks. His rusty color hair was apparently cute according to the ladies. Once again he got more tips. When the dancers stepped on stage, Yoongi stopped to watch. He saw the broad shouldered male on stage.

The brunette male was dressed in a silk kimono. His hair was pulled into a small ponytail with hair accessories. A fan was held in his hand. Yoongi had never seen someone so beautiful before. He watched the taller male dance.  

“Stop staring and do your job,” Namjoon said.

“Who is he? The brunette one with the broad shoulders?” Yoongi asked.

“Kim Seokjin, he’s only been here for a month. You should ask Jimin about him, because that’s all I know,” the younger said.

“I think I will.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter