Days Spent

Unfinished Ideas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiho could remember the scent of Seungyoon. He could remember the texture of the younger male’s hair. He could remember the feel of the smaller male’s lips against his own lips. Jiho couldn’t remember what Seungyoon looked like. He couldn’t remember the color of the younger male’s hair color. He couldn’t even remember the way Seungyoon’s face lit up when they were in the same room together.

          Jiho slide down the shower wall and cried. He was so frustrated. He hated being this way. He sat there until he heard knocking on the door. He didn’t have any energy to get up. The once warm water was now turning cold.

“Jiho!” Seungyoon yelled.

“It’s unlocked,” he said.

          Seungyoon opened the door. He found Jiho sitting in the shower, in his boxers, with the water running. The younger male’s first instinct is to turn the water off.

“Oh god Jiho!” the younger exclaimed.

“Seungyoon,” the elder whispered.

“What were you thinking?” the smaller asked.

          Jiho felt a towel wrap around his shoulders. Seungyoon helped the taller male out of the shower. Jiho was cold. He was shivering. Seungyoon had taken him to the bedroom. He led the younger to the bed and sat him down. He grabbed the elder a pair of boxers and handed them to Jiho. He turned around while the taller male changed.

“Yoon come lay with me please,” Jiho said softly.

“Let’s get you dried up before we lay down,” the younger insisted.

          Seungyoon grabbed the hair dryer and hair brush. He dried the taller male’s hair. Jiho ran his fingertips along the smaller male’s arm. Seungyoon was used to this now. The hair dryer was turned off and the hair brush was set down.

          Jiho had moved to the other side of the bed. The smaller male had climbed under the covers with him. The elder male curled himself into the younger male. Seungyoon sang softly while carding his fingers through the taller male’s hair. The younger male could hear the soft snores coming from Jiho.

          Seungyoon had also fallen asleep. The two slept like that for hours. Jiho woke up because of the door bell ringing. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter