I'll give you one chance....

Sooyoung Love Tragedy

A year have gone pass since Cnu died and Sooyoung was back to normal again. When I say normal I mean she became more focused in class but she hardly talked to anyone. She tends to be alone. One day Sooyoung was in a hurry to go to the toilet so she run as quickly as she can. When she turned right to the toilet...DUSH... she collided with some. It was a sunbae. He is the basketball captain.

"Sesonghamnida...Sesonghamnida...Sesonghamnida..." After saying sorry Sooyoung just leave making the sunbae all curious. 

The next day after school, Sooyoung was really tired becuase she had calculation exam that day. She then drag herself to the bike for her to go home with. Her eyes and head were only facing the ground. Suddenly she saw a pair of snickers in front of her which was in the way. She then looked up shockingly. It was the sunbae. 

"Are you alright yesterday?" asked the sunbae. All Sooyoung did was giving him a curious look full of wonder. "Yester you left so quickly I didn't have the chance to asked you." explained the sunbae. Sooyoung just gave a little nod. "Btw, I'm Sungmin. and you are?" asked Sungmin nicely with cheeful face. 

"I know who you are. I'm Sooyoung" she answered and walked away from Sungmin. Sungmin the turned around and grab her wrist. 

"Look! when I'm talking, you look at me. When i asked a question you should answer." Sooyoung was shock with Sungmin's behaviour. She tends to making Sungmin letting her go. "Alright I'll let you go but you must listen to what I'm gonna say... wanna come to the fair tonight?

"Ha?! What?!" asked Sooyoung shockly... "i'M.." before Sooyoung could continue she noticed a inger was in a way of he talking. 

"Ah! No no no! I wont take no for an aswer. So I'll wait for you at the front school gate at 8 o'clck. I'll wait until tomorrow if i have to." 

Just like he promised. He waited for her outside the school gate. The weather that night was really cold. Around -5 degree I think. The watch then showed that it was 8:56pm. Still no sign of Sooyoung. Sungmin then sat on the floor and his back to the wall. After two or three minutes later he dozed off. Then Sungmin felt that his body was shaking as if there was some earthquake at the same time he could hear some calling his name very softly. When he open his eyes his lips performed a huge smile. It was Sooyoung. She actually came. 

"You actually came! Thank You.." 

"Sunbae.. you are the most craziest and funniest person I've ever met. Don't you know how cold it is tonight and you still waited outside. Pabo!" 

Sungmin just smiled. He didn't really care what Sooyoung thinks of him as long as she came. Sooyoung then walked a few steps forward before Sungmin. Sungmin then ran to the catch up with her. 

At the fair, they played to many games and went on so many rides. 

"We have went and do so many things. But why do I felt like you are still not happy.." asked Sungmin. 

"Ah~ Bianne. It nothing. I am happy to come here." She then give him a warm smile. 

"That better....You know something, when you smile the world would stop and stare for a while..."

After hearing those words her smiled dissapered. She was about to cry so she left Sungmin at the fun fair and she run straight home leaving Sungmin (again) in curiosity. Next morning, Sungmin was dying to finds out what's wrong with Sooyoung last night. Then she saw one of her classmate..

"Anno... Are you Sooyoung's friend?" asked Sungmin gently 

"I WAS! now she loves to be on her own.." Then Sungmin continued asking her question about Sooyoung.

It was time to go home. As usual Sooyoung wont go home straight away. Either she is at the library or at the garden watering the plants. However when Sungmin searched at those two places she wasn't there. He already tried to call her but no reply. Finally Sungmin made a decision to go to the fair wondering if she might be their. And Sungmin was right! she was there.

"Sooyoung!..." running up to her. "What are you doing here? You know I've been searching everywhere for you." he exclaimed. 

"Looking for me? What ever for?" she asked looking very confused. 

"Listen.. I already know what happened to you a year ago; and I'm really sorry to hear that but life must go on. You can't just wait for someone who is already gone!" 

Sooyoung didn't said anything. In fact she gave Sungmin a smirk. 

"Why are you laughing?" 

"It just that it's weird when sunbae - the basketball captain spoke like that. I thought you would be like a cool person and always act like he doesn't care about things like this..." Sooyoung continued laughing. Sungmin finally understand and he also laughed remembering what he just said before. 

Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae

Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae

Sujubeuni jebal utji mayo......

It was Sooyoung's phone ringing. 

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Sooyoung...its Sungmin..."

"Ne sunbae. wayo?" Asked Sooyoung..

"I've got a match tonight at the school hall. It would make my day if you come.." 

"Sunbae... are you asking me out?" 

"Errr. I guess..." looking blushed. 

"Okay." 

"Chincha? Kumawo." 

That night Sooyoung did came. After the game finished the score was 14-10. Sungmin's team won!

"Sunbae. Chokkaye.." Sooyoung congratulate him. 

"I wouldn't be so energetic if you hadn't came. Thank You..." Sooyoung just smiled. The she turned around

"Where are you going?" grabbing her wrist. 

"Home...why?" 

"Alone in the dark?!" She just gave a fadely nod. "No you are not!" exclaimed Sungmin. 

That night Sungmin send Sooyoung home. During that time Sooyoung began to like him. Suddenly came a group of thug surround them. 

"Hohoho.. look what we have here boys... a young lady with her man.." said one of them. 

"Keep you hands away from her!" Shouted Sungmin. 

"Sunbae don't! You'll get hurt." said sooyoung worriedly. 

"Its okay..." Then they started to fight. 

"STOOOOOOOOOOP!" shouted Sooyoung. The thugs stopped and walked away. "Sunbae... are you alright. Hold on I'm calling the ambulance..." She was about to reached the phone inside her pocket but stopped by Sungmin.

"No.. I - I want you to l - listen." Said Sungmin breathlessly. "I want you to know that I love you... and I..." 

"Sungmin sunbae just don't say a word right now. Save you strength..". 

Sungmin smiled. "You know how long I've been wanting to hear you calling my name. Take care of yourself. Try to hang out with o...others........." Sungmin's hand drop to the ground. 

"Sunbae! andwey!" Sooyoung cried really hard. "GOD! why are you doing this to me..?! " 

Sooyoung was still hurt and she felt angry how she didn't get a chance to say that she loves him too...