Leave me ALONE !

Sooyoung Love Tragedy

After Sungmin's death, Sooyoung went back to her old self when Cnu died. Her parent then decides to move away from the town. They were so worried about their daughter. At the new house, after sooyoung came back from school. She went straight upstairs and never came out of her room only if her parent told her to come and eat. During eating she only eat half what was on her plate. She's have been like that for 10 months now.

She had enough of falling in love with anyone. At the new school so many people have tried to win her heart but she just turn them down. One time some guy who happened to be the captain of the school soccer team and also loves to bullied people asked her out...in front of everyone...

{FLASHBACK} 

The weather was really windy that day. She was walking across the badminton field which stated in the middle of the school. Suddenly she was stopped by a group of gang. She tried to go to the other way around but he was too fast. Sooyoung then just stared directly at his eyes with full of aura of killing! But that guy just smiled. 

He then leaned towards Sooyoung, their face was really close and he kissed her for a few seconds. "Sooyoung ah.. want to be my girlfriend?". She was shock towards that guy action. Therefore she straight away...no no.. not slap.. but kick his *cough*. That guy was not happy with what she did and while the viewers clapped for her as she walked away. 

That night while she was about to go home. she saw few girls this time was in her way. 

"Yah! ! who do you think you are hurting oppa?" Sooyoung didn't said a thing. Instead she glared at them really sharp. 

"Hmmp.. I heard she once broke a senior's heart at her old school and he died because of it.." one of the girls said. Sooyoung then became more and more angry... 

"Aish! because you hurt oppa...You will pay for what you have done." said the other girl. Sooyoung is actually a black belt in judo therefore instead of her, the girls were in pain. 

"Aigoo... what have I done.. really? I'm tired living like this. Aish.. If you can't fight. then don't pretend that you run the school...PABO!" she said and walk away. 

 

 

SORRY IT KIND OF SHORT. I just don't want it to end fast. lol.. do comment.