the confession

my beautiful lover

 

Now it had been 2 weeks since Hyerim had KyuJae as her partner for the project. Their work was almost done, the huge poster  only need to be finished when it had come to the printing part.

She was sitting next to the window inside the cafetaria, the place where she usually met him. she couldn’t miss him because he was arround here, but she neither could meet him. she never thought that she could have this thought, but  was it him who stayed away from her, or she, her self who had stayed away from him. was it her to be the hurted one, or she, her self who hurted him. why should he be hurted because of this? this was just an ordinary project that made people became bussy, a bit ignored their friends , this was an ordinary thing happened in University, he sure knew this, but  did he know this? the whole things had happened when he wasn’t near? The empty space that now was filled already? Or would he even care about that?

*sorry if this thought is too long:D*

A poke was breaking her lonely thought,

“what are you doing here, all by your self? Why don’t you tell me that you’re here?”

“you’ll still come eventhough i don’t tell you, so-“

“huh, my sense tell me to come here”

“a sense?”

“a thing that come from your heart? Don’t you know that?”

“okay-okay, i know that. it’s just, i want to be alone for-“

He moved his chair right next to her, lower his face so that he could see her face that was covered with her silky hair.

“what’s going on?”

“nothing”

“you lie to me”

“i said nothing, it means nothing”

He moved his hand to uncover her face, he could see her eyes now were moist.

“are you sure you don’t want me to know a thing”

“there’s nothing that can be known”

“but there’s a thing that can be seen, your tears.”

She garabbed the nearest tissue on the table and wiped her eyes, tied her hair, and got her head straight.

“i’m not crying, its just the dust”

“i do believe in you”

They were paused when he finally decided to hold her hands

“i...i...” he was paused

She turned her head, said nothing, wait for him to finish his sentence

“um, do you have any plan after this? Can we go out then?”

“hum, i think i don’t have any. Yes.”

“so,  how about the frappuccino, you said that it’s the best heal for all of your problems,”

“because all of my problems are my brother, and they were all solved when he met the frappuccino”

He was paused to see whether she was joking or

“im not joking”

“okay, let’s go”

***

They were face to face, just like their own cups the cafe was silent, the upstairs was always be this silent, but they could see the street from here, it was better than see people were passing by. They both thought the same.

Suddenly, her phone rang. A message was in her inbox.

Hyerima, im heading to your house by now.

Sorry to not telling you earlier, but i just have something to say to you.

It was from Kevin.

“who is that?”

“um, nothing.”

“oh, so.”

She couldn’t resist her feeling, she was so happy.

“how if we go now, i think i’ve healed now.”

“oh, that’s great! Im affraid that”

She suddenly stood and was going to leave when he grabbed her hand

“hyerima, sorry i can’t say this properly, but, would you be my girl?”

She couldn’t hear every word of his sentence, but she could feel his word was passing along her hand to her heart, now, it was beating  a lot faster.

She turned her head and found his eyes now were staring at her eyes.

“what? I?”

“i love you, ever since i first met you, i was never be able to confess this, even to talk-“

“i love you too”

She couldn’t feel the words  she had just said it, they  just got out.

He stood, left the cup and hugged her.

***

It was late at night when she arrived at her house. She couldn’t remember a thing except Kyujae’s confession. She still couldn’t believe that Kyujae had kept his feeling that long. She was so happy.

She was right in front of the door when suddenly it was swinged open, her brother appeared there, seemed to be reaaly happy too.

“noona, where have you been, we’ve waited for you.”

“we?”

She was trying to recall some of her memory when she saw Kevin right behind the pantry.

“hyerima, i think i’ve sent you a message.”

“oh, ya, i turned off my phone because of its battery, sorry”

“that’s okay, we have so much fun here”

She felt a guilt was covering her. How could she forgot this?

“okay, let’s see, what can i help you?”

She suddenly moved to the pantry, right next to him, when Dongho came inside and brought the cola.

“ah, noona, there’s nothing you can help if hyung is cooking, he is the best and you, you’re the worst of the universe!!”

She grabbed a spoon when  suddenly Kevin smiled, she didn’t know why, but, his smile felt like, it calmed her.

“you,”