beautiful him

my beautiful lover

 

The room was a bit quiet now, minutes ago, it was still alive. The three of them were having their own little party, they ate, watched movie, and was joking around. Now, they were tired already, none of them were able to speak or even move.

Suddenly, Dongho had his back straight and looked directly on his sister’s eyes, which now were almost closed already.

“noona, where have you been, exactly? Why it was taken too long for you to back home?”

“what, huh?” she now was trying hard to open her heavy eyes, but Kevin was already back in his sense, had his head straight, and concetrated on her answer.

“noona, was it that hyung who frequently came here  lately?”

“what do you mean by that hyung?”

“are you dating him already?”

She was shocked to hear her brother’s quick statement,

“how can you-“

“noona, im grown up already, and im not that stupid to not having any senseof his feeling to you”

“DongHo”

She didn’t know why should she increased her tone or why she felt like a guilty person who now was in a court instead of the happy feeling she had got this evening.

“it’s okay if you don’t want to tell us, but he is a good guy though...”

Suddenly she turned her head at kevin, he was there, laid his back now, seemed like this wasn’t make any sense to him.

“yeah, he had just confessed his feeling to me, i also think that he is a good guy, so-“

“Oh My God. Thanks God, finally, i thought that you may ended up-“

“ya! Im not that ugly! You will get that when you really grown up you know...”

The two of them were ended into a laughter.

“chukhae, noona!!!”

Kevin was still freezed in his couch, motionless.

“hyung, are you sleeping already? Do you hear her?”

“hhhmm, yeah, chukhae, hyerima...”

“wow, hyung, you can be a totally freeman now, you can spend your own time without my sister disturbs you, and moreover, we can spend more time together playing the game without-“

“hey, ya, ya, ya! what do you mean? am i that disturbing, what do you think he is? A babysitter?”

She frankly stared at her brother’s eyes

“noona” then he bursted out laughing.

Both of her and Kevin stayed motionless in the couch.

***

They said the days were gone too fast for a lover, but seemed to be endless for the heartbroken ones.

The corridor was quiet when he passed. Just a few students who passed by. All of them were seemed to be a lot bussier than the usual day.

He was about to take his phone out when he saw a guy now was sitting by a girl, they were seemed so match. The guy kept looking at his girl, he didn’t care eventhough she didn’t even move her eyes from the book she read. Once she turned her head, her hair was swinged lightly, the guy smiled, he could see the girl’s eyes, just like Kevin who  hadn’t saw that eyes for the past days...

The girl stayed still there, kevin was about to pass them when a light voice called his name,

“kevin”

He turned his head and found her there, smiled at him.

“hhm, hi! Hi KyuJae!”

The guy turned his head

“hi!” he was a bit awkward

“where are you going to go all by yourself?”

“i just want  to have some cup in the cafetaria, i’ll go now, enjoy your time”, he smiled when suddenly she grabbed his arm

“wait, let’s go together then, we also want to have some there though”

Both of the guy and kevin was startled, but they were gone to the cafetaria together though.

***

They were sitting next to the window, a bit awkward.

Kevin was sitting on the other side of the table, the girl was in the middle of telling him about her project when Kyujae was suddenly moved his chair,

“i think i need to go to the toilet”

“oh, yeah”

He left just like that.

Suddenly, the awkwardness seemed to be dissapeared. It was just like the previous times they had been together. Kevin now started to talk more than a minute ago when the guy was there, right next to her.

This was what he kept thinking and missing all through these past days. The time he had her as his friend without any reason or project between them. He could see her smile and he didn’t know why should he missed that. Suddenly, she moved her face right in front of him, she tried to look at something closer, somethin on his face.

“you hadn’t had enough sleep lately, huh? Why?”

She moved her hand to touch his lower eyes.

“why, huh?”

He was freezed that he couldn’t say a thing. She moved her face back. Laid her back on the chair. Right then, KyuJae was back from the toilet. Suddenly she stood right after he sat.

“i’ll be back in a second.”

The guys were freezed and got back to the awkwardness.

She was back with a small bag of ices in her hand , she handed it out to Kevin before she really sat on her chair.

“for what?”

“who can see your eyes like that, too pity, you know.”

He took some of the ices and put that on his eyes.

“huh? For what a guy can’t take care of his ownself?” kyujae murmured, none of them seemed to hear a thing.

“not like that, oh,” she moved her hand to his face,

“hey, ya. You can make him become a lot more beauty with that ices”

Suddenly, she stopped and turned her head to KyuJae, smiled

“oh, my! Yes, our kevin now is growing a lot more beauty, kkot boda namja!” she bursted out laughing, while the two was just staying motionless.

“but you can easily attract any girl with that face, it’s popular nowadays.” She laid on the chair.

***