Friends?

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Umm.. Annyeonghaseyo.  My name is Lee ______ and I am going to be your classmate...” you scanned through the room "... for the rest of the year. A-And.. Please guide me along the way!” You gave a 90 degree bow.   “Okay. Thank you for introducing yourself to the class. So, is there an empty seat for ______ ?” Jiyong asked even though you could clearly see an empty seat from the front.   There was ONLY ONE empty seat at the back.   A boy waved his hand in the air. “Here’s one!” He exclaimed.   You went and took your seat next to him.   “Hi. My name is Choi Jonghyun. You can call me Changjo.” He smiled as he took out his hand.   “Hello Changjo.” you took his hand. His grip was hard and as he shook your hand, you winced, feeling the numbness in your hand. cute but.. S-STRONG!   A boy in front of him turned from his chair.   “Yah Changjo! Why are you keeping her all to yourself!?” he smacked Changjo's hand away from you.   He then faces you.   “Hey baby~ Will you be mine?” he winked at you, attempting to make a move.   You blinked in surprised. Is he serious?   “Call him Changhyun.” Changjo pointed to the boy.   “Yah! Don’t ever call me that! I’m THE great Ricky!” he pointed to himself.   “YAH! Stop all the commotion! Pay attention while I’m teaching!” Jiyong shouted at Changjo and Ricky.   The two of them settled down quietly as Jiyong continued to teach.   You chuckled. *Interesting people*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter