Three

His Little Playmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai stared at her up and down making Mirae uncomfortable with the stare. Mirae had her head lowered,bitting her lower lips. Maybe this is not a best desicion to meet the Kim Jerk In guy. "Why do you want to meet me dork?" Kai had both his hands on his pocket pant, standing against the rooftop wall. Too afraid of him staring, Mirae looked at her sneaker shoes instead. She was cursing herself for being a fool to meet her bullier. Kai narrowed his eyes and cleared his throat trying to get her attention at least. Mirae lifted her head up to glance at him but once again lowered her head because of Kai was still staring at her. She played the hem of her skirt with her fingers trying to find a suitable words to say.

 

As she was deep with her thoughts, she saw a pair of shoe few inches from her shoes. She looked at the owner of the shoe and to her surprised, Kai is now standing very close to her, closer enough that she can breath to his masculine scent. she stumbled backward.

 

"What do you want to talk?" Mirae blinked her eyes don't know what to say. "I-I I... " she stuttered. Kai take few steps to her and she take few steps away. Clenching on her skirt Mirae was trapped between the wall and him. Kai stared straight to her eyes and put both his hands besides her head. He closed the gap between them and bring his body closed to her if that even possible. He can felt the sudden hotness on his body to his head after he touched her body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter