two

His Little Playmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's fine with Kai pulling her hair or her bag or even throwing her books away but pulling off her skirt? Isn't that too much? How could he treated a girl like that? Didn't he know the fact that he's actually hurting her inside? She felt like wanna cry right now but she don't want everyone to think that she's weak especially Kai.

Junha patted her back again and give her apologetic look. She don't know how to help her. She told Mirae to report this to disciplin teacher but the teacher didn't take any action towards Kai instead he told Mirae to forget about it. Sooner Kai will stop disturb her but he's wrong. When Kai knew that Mirae made a report about him bullying her, he bullied her even more. He wouldn't stop until Mirae knelt down infront of him. That's the only way that can make him satisfied.

"I can't take it anymore Junha-ah. For 2 years I had endured all his treatments to me. 2 freaking years and this is our senior year but here I am, still get bullied by him. Maybe I should transfer to different school at the end of this semester." Mirae said. Junha-ah shook her head, "No, you don't have to transfer school. All you only need to do is talk to him, ask him to stop bullying you that's all. You don't need to transfer school just because of this." Mirae looked at her best friend and some how, she agreed on what she just said. Mirae sighed and nodded. Yeah, I'm going to talk to him later." Junha smiled at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter