one

His Little Playmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey! Can you stop disturbing me?" Mirae glared at the young boy whose smirking infront of her. Oh how she wish to rip off the smirked off his face. Mirae stomped away from him and headed to her homeclass. She's cannot stay any longer with that bullier named Kim Jongin or Kai for short. She really hates that guy. Ever since she transferred to SM academy, Jongin or Kai already started to bully her. He always make fun of her, humilliated her, insulted her infront of their friends and the entire school. Every body knows that Kai really likes to bully you or disturb you. But the weird part is, why was she the only person out of hundred students of SM academy that he bullied? Everyone don't understand why, so does Mirae.

"Urgh! I really hate that Kim Jerk In guy." She put her bag on her desk harshly causing some of her classmates to glance at her. She folded her arms on her bag and hide her face. "Having problem with the guy again?" A girl named Shin Junha patted her back. Mirae lift her head up and pouted. Junha chuckled and take a sit beside her. "So what happened this time? Did he pull your ponytail again or did pull your bag instead?" She asked. "Even worse than that. He was trying to pull off my skirt. Can you believe that jerk guy? He actually wanted to pull off my skirt infront of other students! Gosh, why is he trying to embarrase me?!" Mirae whined and sulked. She just can't take it anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter