Musical Part 3

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 27: Musical Part 3

 

The curtain has been lifted up and shows Sir Archibald with the Red Rat's boss and an underage attendant.

"So, this is the girl? Mmm pretty enough.." Sir Archibald says as she caresses the girl's cheek.

The girl looks scared but can't do anything.

"This is the cash.." Sir Archibald gives Red Rat's boss a bunch of money.

"Thank you.. When will you take her?" The boss asks.

"Wednesday, 8 p.m, at Columbia hotel?"

"Okay, I will her there.. Please excuse us now.. " The boss and the girl then leaves.

After they leave, Hyde comes out.

"Good evening Sir Archibald.. " he greets him with his cruel soft voice.

"Who are you??" Sir Archibald gets scared as he sees Hyde holding a sword stick.

"I'm just passing by this street and I find something interested.." Hyde says while playing his sword stick.

"Go away!" Sir Archibald braves himself to yell on Hyde.

"Woah... Seems like you don't want to play with me.. Hahaha" Hyde chuckles, but then he jumps right in front of Sir Archibald while saying, "But I insisted!"

Sir Archibald gets shocked and fall headfirst.

Hyde moves closer, and closer to him while saying, "You call yourself a nobleman.. A high class in society.. But look what you've done? Taking a ion? Even underage attendant.. Huh, Hahaha.."

Hyde deliberately scratches the heavy pewter knob in his sword stick to the street to make a noisy hurtful sound.

"What will you do if your wife, your son, and your daughter know this?" Hyde asks him.

"W-what do you want? M-money? I will give you... How much do you want?"

"MONEY?  HUH, HAHAHA.." Hyde's laugh blares in the empty street.

"Do you think everything will resolves with money?" Hyde asks intensely. "Then what happens with that girl's future?!" Hyde smacks Sir Archibald's head. "What will happen with her life?!" He smacks him again. He then grabs Sir Archibald's collar so tight. "You call me moron, but you're the one who lose your logic and your heart."

Then he loses his grab on Sir Archibald's collar, but gets up and stabs him with his sword stick.

Sir Archibald gets choked, and blood are getting out from his stomach.

Looking that, Hyde is only cleaning the knob of his sword stick, and then setting Sir Archibald's body aflame.

The music plays Vixx - Voodoo Dolls intro

 

-00-

 

Then the curtain has been closed, and been lifted up again to show a few people in the restaurant.

The narrator says, "There were Lord Theodore, Lady Elizabeth, and General Glossop who have dinner as celebrating their successful corruption on the hospital's money.”

"How could Sir Danvers aren't notice what we're doing? Hahaha.." General Glossop asks.

"He's just so blind.." Lord Theodore gives respond.

"No.. He's just too busy arranging his daughter marriage with a madman.. Hahaha.." Lady Elizabeth says.

And that makes them all laugh.

"Well, it's time for the wine.." Lord Theodore says and then calling the waiter.

At that time, Hyde comes pretending as a waiter. He serves them with a bottle of wine which is actually a poison.

"Cheers!" They tosses their glasses of wine in the air and starts drinking the wine. But then, slowly, each of them is choking like hard to breath.

 

The music plays Vixx - Hyde.

Hyde laughs as he jumps to the table and sing,

Nappeun saram aninde neoreul saranghaneunde

Geobeul meogeobeorin geu nunbit ireojima

He walks along the table.

Nae soge na anin tto dareun nugunga

Nae soge na anin tto dareun na

He then jumps again to the floor and sets them aflame.

Just can’t control (x4)

 

-00-

 

The curtain has been closed again and being lifted up to show Utterson in the middle of London Street. He is listening to what other people talking.

"Do you know,  four of the governors are found dead yesterday.." One of the citizens says.

"Yeah.. We know that they are bad people. But who's the one brave enough to kill them?" a guy responds.

"It's still a criminality.. Murdering people is bad thing.. " A man replies him.

Utterson is questioning, "Four governors? I better go to Sir Danvers.."

Then he meet Sir Danvers in the halfway.

"Sir Danvers, what actually going on?" Utterson asks.

"I don't know.. But the people who gets involved in Jekyll's research were found dead."

"What do you mean?" Utterson gets confused.

"I'm scared that Jekyll is the next target.. I'm scared that he's in danger.."

"I don't understand.."

"Maybe this is related to the subject of his research.. I sense something went wrong.. I'm not sure.. But, you should find Jekyll, okay? I have to go to the police station.

Then, Sir Danvers is leaving Utterson who gets confused.

 

-00-

 

The next part shows Emma in Jekyll's basement laboratory.

"Henry?" Emma calls.

But Jekyll is not around.

"Utterson says he'll be here.. Huft.." Emma pouts as she didn't meet Jekyll.

Then she walks around the laboratory and finds an opened journal.

When she just starts to read one of Jekyll's entries, Jekyll enters and immediately closes the journal, preventing her from learning what he has become.

"Oh! Henry..." She gets shocked to know that Jekyll is already standing next to her.

"Don't touch anything!" Jekyll yells.

Emma felt shocked, Jekyll never yells at her before. "What happens with you Henry? You look so pale.." Emma asks as she touch Jekyll's forehead.

"I'm okay, Emma.." Jekyll says as he takes Emma's hand off of his forehead.

"Where have you been for weeks?" Emma asks.

"Here.. In Lab.." Jekyll answers shortly.

"Why don't you come to me? Are you not missing me?" Emma asks with her sweet pout face.

"I miss you Emma.. But it's just become complicated.."

"Why? What happened? You can tell me everything.." Emma asks as she caress Jekyll's hair..

"Nothing but work.." Jekyll says that while looking at the floor.

Emma cups Jekyll's face and says, "Look at me.. I want to be the one you can lean on.. I want to be the one you can share the story with.. Why you keep hiding things from me? You don't love me anymore?"

"What are you asking Emma?"

"Answer my question.."

Jekyll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter