M-my-- What ?!?

Me and Mr.Park

A/N : sorry for the late update all , this time make it long ^^

Time skip : a week later~

 

One day, after Soo In was done with her house matter, Soo In came to scool. To be honest , she didn't want to come . But for seeing someone, Chanyeol , why not ?

She came just in time . The chime just went off and some of the student ran to their classroom. Walking slowly in the crowded hallway to her classroom, she saw something unplesant for her.

 

Ji Na and Chanyeol.

 

talking in front of the classroom.

Joking.

Laughing.

Chatting like a pair of couple and blushing.

 

Nasty thoughts started to flood her pure innocent mind.

'What the hell is that ? Why is Chanyeol with Jina ?! Why are they so close ? Don't tell me , both of them act like a lovey dovey when i'm away!'

 

She formed her hands into fis. how she would love to land a single slap on Ji Na's face 

Her face was red, filled in fury.

"Soo In-a"  a voice that call her name out , snapping her out from her thought.

"you finally come ! i missed you so much!" Jina ran to her and theu bumped , with Ji Na hugged her tightly.

"Ne, i come.." She forced her smile to come out , broke their contact and walkes in the classroom, along with her belongings.

 

Ji Na's eyes followed her and tured to gaze at Chanyeol.

 

"Don't you think she acted a little weird today ??" Chanyeol questioned the girl in front of him.

"i know. Maybe she's still sad bcs of her parents divorce ? i don't know. i will ash her out. Anyway, Let's go in " As Ji Na uttered , the moved from their spot and went to each of their seat.

 

Not long after that, the teacher came in and the lessong started.

~~~~~

In the middle of the lesson, the teacher kept on ranting the content inside of the textbook. Some of the students were daydreaming, scribbling, yawning or even sleeping including Soo-In.

 

Her head was nodded several times with her eyes refused to keep opening.

she was on the border to her slumber when a gigling voice can to her ears.

 

 

Ji Na's laugh.

 

 

She turned her lazy head to her right, to spot Ji Na , trying her best to hold her laughter. Her fingers were holding a tiny piece of paper. Done with her silent laugh , she placed the paper on the table and readied her pencil to write. When she is done, she threw the paper to the desk behind her.

Chanyeol's

 

Chanyeol recied the tiny letters with a big smile and held his laughter after reading the content. Then returned the letter to Ji Na by tapping her shoulder and gave it to her.

 

'They even have a chat by letter in the midle of class ??!' Soo in thought, grippping hard on the mechanical pencil she was holding.

 

"Kim Ji Na , is there something funny about my lesson ?" the teacher interuppting Ji Na in the middle of her laughter. Every heads inside the classroom automatically turned to Ji na . In a flash, she hid her blushed face with her brunette wavy hair.

 

Later, they went back to the lesson.

 

"alright, class . I want you to form a group of two with your friend. what you gonna do is discuss this material from page 22-72, and tou are going to report it next week , now sit with your partner and start discusing." the teacher ended while closing his bool and stroded somewhere at the back to sit on an empty chair.

 

Clattering soung of the chaits being moved echoed inside classroom.

the student started to pair with their friend.

 

Soo In turned her head to the side to call her only bestfriend, " Ji Na-ya, do you want to--"

Before she could even finished , Chanyeol has approached Ji Na's desk, and cut her off.

"Ji Na , do you have partner yet ?"

"Chanyeol.." she addressed, " No , i havent had one. I was just going to pair up with So--"

"Then , do you want to pair up with me ?" again he cut someone off.

 

Ji Na hesitated for a moment. But seeing Chanyeol who seemed really want to pair with Ji Na, she felt bad if she declined his request.

"Okay.." She said . Soon, after forming a smile on his face he hastily fetched his desk and placed his desk and place it beside hers.

 

Soo In juust stared at them blankly.

"Soo in-a. I'm really sorry !" she clapsed her palms together and sceretly wishpered to Soo In. " there are some reason why i form a group with Chanyeol. I'll properly explain it later, so.."

 

" it's okay, Ji Na. i'll find another person . enjoy you time with your Chanyeol..." she stood up and pruposely friend, even though her heart was crazy hurt , as if a thousand of needles stabbed directly on it.

"M-My---What ?! Soo In-a !" It's not like that !" she nearly yelled , face blushed ??

 

 

 

HEHEHHE

is it long ???

Thankyou for subscribing commenting and etc

Please comment and subscribe !!

Laph youu ! :*

Update soon ^^

Sorry again bcs it is late, bcs of school schedule you know... tired