Meet a new friend !

Me and Mr.Park

"The first day at school *sigh*" said Kim Ji Na in her head . Actually she was very happy when she has to go to school in Seoul International School , but you know just the school looks cool but how was all the student ?? They must all looks arrogant , proud of all of their money , just think of it can makes Ji Na wants to throw up.

 

She go to school by bus from her apartment , because her parents are having a work in another country .

She doesn't want to move because she feel so much trouble and she already have a scholarship , it's a loss if her move.

okay , it's a nervewracking !! she already stand in front of the school , it looks that much big !! she doesn't believe that she are going to that school. Walks walks and walks , see see and see.

the things that they are wearing really are expensive >< . And she found out someone with the simple uniforms ( without any earings, etc) ,Ji Na ask her "Hi !! why are you not wearing any accessories ???'' , the girl said " just wanna look simple , who are you ??? new student ??''

"aah, yes !! I am Kim Ji Na , and what's your name ??'' ''My name is Lee Soo In , nice to see you ^^"

Suddenly she felt that not all rich people are arrogant , Lee Soo In isn't arrogant , she kind and have a beauty smile.

They then have a good chit chat and become a good friend , it's just in front of the school.

 

 

will update as fast as i can !

comment if you like !!

will be continue !! love ya all readers !! :*

Fighting !!!!