New School

Me and Mr.Park

She finally stand at the door "wow , this school is perfect , but can i really adapt here ?" she thinks. She then ask Soo In "Soo In , where's the teacher office ??'' ''At the third floor , i'll Show you , i have to take some document too.''

 

While on the way there, she chats with Soo In for a while and at last they arrive. After questioning one of the teachers there, She finds out that she is in class 10-2. One of the teacher said that the class is in second floor so she walks to find it.

 

(10 minutes later)

''Find it ! This school is the way too big >< , ha....hu...'' said Ji Na while panting . She enters the class ( the study have begin) . "hey , you student ! are you the new student ??" "Yes, I am" "What things that take you so long ??'' "it's so difficult to find the class  ,seonsaeng-nim '' with unhappy face.

''Come and introduce yourself!''

"annyeonghaseyo ! I'm Kim Ji Na , I'm a new student here . I got scholarship so i could study here. Nice to meet you^^ ''

No one applause except Soo In , "Aigooo , It's embarrassing !'' Ji Na thinks. But then someone talk "Kim Ji Na , you can seat beside Lee Soo In".

*walk**walk**seat* (Smile at Soo In like saying " Hi ! You again).

They start studying and besides , they chats again like what usually girls do, gossip-ing.

*whisper* "Ji Na , Nice to meet you again !!!'' She smile brightly.

''Why you look so happy ?? It's weird ><" Ji Na confuse

"Yeah because i don't have any friends here" She grabs Ji Na hands

"Wae?''

"They all said i'm such a weirdo , i'm not a good friend ... I'm......" *wanna cry*

"Don't Worry, because from todday I'll be your bestfriend, Cheerup !

"Thankyouu , Ji Na -ya !"

Suddenly the bell ringing

"Let's go Ji Na-ya , I'll show you around the school , come !" Pulling Ji Na

Soo In and Ji Na go to take a look at the canteen, swimming pool, changing room , and the last library room.

 

When they take a look at library, Soo In talks '' Look at that boy over there, got it ??'' point at the boy with index finger.

"Yes, wae ??''

''He is handsome, isn't he ?'' with amazed expression.

"Who is he ??" Ji Na confuse

"He is Park Chanyeol , he's popular , Kyaa !! He is in the same class with us , you don't know ?? He seat behind you , he is handsome right ??"

"What are you saying just now ?? it's too much loong , and just knowing that he isn't my typee , hehe :D" with a frozen smile

"No problem , i'm just saying so because i like him , don't you ever try to like him ,okay ??"

"okay !!"

 

They then make a pinky promise and then go homeee~~~ !

 

 

 

 

Are you all enjoying it ?? Comment please ^^

Love ya all :* , Thanks for reading <3 !