ICE CREAM WITH.......THEM ~~

내 서방 손대지마 ! (nae sobang sondaejima ! / dont touch my sobang !)

PREVIOUS:

 

My tears that fell were mostly for kwangmin and

If only he knows that......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

The bell rang and I quickly went to class after washing my face and adjusting my specs .

Class was as usual , boring . Except school ends early , without break and the last lesson is free period . 

I decided to skip free period since I think it's useless . 

I grabbed my bag and went out of class . Since I was looking down , I bumped into someone .

"OH , ~~~ -ah , annyeong !"

I looked up and saw....jinyoung sunbae .

"oh sunbae annyeong ! mianhae , I wasn't looking at where I was going ."

I looked at the person beside him and smiled at that person .

"ah , this is my friend , baro . baro , this is ~~~ ."

jinyoung sunbae introduced to us .

as my usual cheerful self , I greeted him , "ANNYEONG!" I gave him a wide smile .

"you're ditching free period ?" Jinyoung eyed me .

"err......hehe" I sheepishly smiled .

"I didn't know you were like this , usually I see you chasing kwangmin around , calling him sobang !" jinyoung teased .

I pouted .

"oh so you were the one who have a crush on kwangmin ?" the guy asked , baro is it ? 

I slowly nodded . 

"Let's go then !" jinyoung sunbae pulled my arm .

"huh? go where?"

"Antartica? Of course out of this school !" 

"sunbae , you're ditching free period too?"

"can't i? come on , I want you to meet my other friends"

I just nod as he dragged me along .

JINYOUNG POV:

Me and Baro brought her to an ice cream shop . I texted the rest of the guys to meet us here . 

I bought myself a vanilla ice cream and also bought for ~~~ strawberry ice cream . Baro bought himself a rasberry ice cream .

"kamsahamnida sunbae , for the ice cream!" she pointed at her ice cream and gave me her eye-smile .

I chuckled and ruffled her hair .

We sat down and chat for a while while waiting for the rest . Baro and ~~~ seemed to be getting along already . I mean , come on , look at them , their attitude are the same . They are even fighting about who's ice cream is more delicious . COME ON , mine's the best .

"ANIYO , mine's better !"

"NOOOO , mine's better . yours is pink , its girly"

"yours is almost pink too !"

They stuck out their tongue at each other and then started laughing .

"What's so funny?"

I turned behind and saw Shinwoo hyung with sandeul and gongchan .

"HYUNG !" baro shouted .

"Keep it down , will you ? Im just right here ."

YOUR POV:

"Keep it down , will you ? Im just right here ." that guy with specs said .

"aah , ANNYEONGHASAEYO !" I waved at the three guys and bowed at them .

They bowed back and then looked at jinyoung , confused .

"This is ~~~ , she's a friend of youngmin and kwangmin's ."

"aahh , you're the cheerful girl !" the cute guy said and then waved at me , with his eye-smile .

I just nodded . yeah right , what cheerful girl .

After getting to know each other better , we started to get along with each other . I even know their names well . The guy with the specs is Shinwoo , they cute guy with the eye smile is Gongchan , the guy who have sparkly eyes is Sandeul . I clearly know Baro , who I always have childish fights with and Jinyoung sunbae who is close to youngmin and kwangmin .

They are all older than me so they asked me to called them oppa . I feel uncomfortable at first because the only person i call oppa is my brother . I don't even call youngmin oppa . But I realised they treat me very good so I naturally called them that .

It was 4 pm already and I had work at 5.30 so I told them I had to go first . Jinyoung oppa offered to walk me home but I nicely rejected him .

As I was walking home , I couldn't help but smile because I never felt this happy in my life before . Jinyoung oppa , baro oppa , sandeul oppa , shinwoo oppa and gongchan oppa , they totally made my day . But it would be better 

If only kwangmin and yunho oppa were there with us......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL , 1 CHAPTER FOR YOU . 2 MORE TO GO~~~~ IF CAN , I WILL UPDATE MORE ^^