ENDLESS FEELINGS

내 서방 손대지마 ! (nae sobang sondaejima ! / dont touch my sobang !)

 

PREVIOUS:
It was a comfortable hug and we stayed in that position for a while .
If only time would stop at this perfect moment ......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOUR POV:
It has been months since we came back to Korea and here I am , with Yunho Oppa and Kwangmin , in my house .
I've been with Kwangmin for months already and the only people who knew about our relationship are Yunho Oppa and Youngmin .
Apparently , Youngmin was okay with it , and he was now the old Youngmin that I know , not the creepy one .
"~~~ ! Hurry up ! They are already at the shop !" I heard Kwangmin's voice .
I quickly changed and went down .
All of us planned to meet at the ice cream shop for a small gathering .
Oh I miss that place so much .
I went out of my room and of course , was scolded by Kwangmin .
"Finally ~ It takes you like forever to change !" 
I glared at him and linked my arms with Yunho Oppa's .
"Kaja , oppa ~" I dragged him away , leaving Kwangmin alone .
"YAH !" He grabbed my other hand and pouted .
"You know , just because I said you were cute when you pout , doesn't mean you have to pout like every single minute ."
"But you still can't resist it , can you ?" He teased .
"I'd rather see Youngmin doing his failed aegyo ." I stuck out my tongue .
"Yah yah , are you sure both of you are a couple ?" Yunho Oppa raised an eyebrow .
"I know right , it's like very hard to believe ." I joked .
"Mwoh ?! Fine then !" Kwangmin let go of my hand and walked in the shop first .
Yunho Oppa and I laughed as we skipped inside .
"UNNIEEEE ! OPPAAA !" I literally ran towards them , giving each of them a hug .
"~~~ , what happened to this guy over here ?" Youngmin pointed at Kwangmin , who was sitting on the chair with his arms folded .
I controlled my laughter and just shrugged .
I sat down in between Kwangmin and Gongchan .
"Oh , ~~~ ! I bought a cupcake for you !" Gongchan handed me a cute cupcake , with his eye smile .
I stared at the cupcake , "Wahh , jeongmal kiyeopta !" 
"Gomawo , Oppa !" I smiled .
I ate the rainbow sweet and apparently , some of the sugars were at the corners of my lips .
Before I could wipe them away , someone already did it for me .
Kwangmin .
I blushed .
I am still not used to him doing these stuffs for me since all I was used to is his cold self and his 'scoldings' .
"Is there......something going on between you two ?" Jinyoung oppa strained his eyes .
I gulped .
"Yeah , we're dating ." Kwangmin calmly said , holding my hands and showing it to them .
I looked down , hiding my red face .
"Yah ! You didn't tell me !" Soyou Unnie exclaimed .
"Who knew about this ?"Baro Oppa glared at everyone .
"Yunho Oppa and Youngmin ." I smirked .
"Yah ! YOU DIDN'T TELL US !" All of them started hitting both of them playfully .
Kwangmin and I just laughed at the scene until they started attacking us instead .
After a while , all of us calmed down and they started bombarding us with questions .
Of course , Kwangmin answered all expressionlessly .
"Congratulations and celebrations ~~~" Junsu and Changmin Oppa started singing .
"Now we have two couples !" Bora Unnie shouted .
I saw Soyou Unnie and Jinyoung Oppa shyly looking away .
Oh , did I tell you they got together the day before we left for Korea ?
Well , yeah they did . And they are getting along really well .
Suddenly , Kwangmin stood up , grabbing my hand .
"Well , we have to go first . So , we'll meet again for school next week . Annyeong !" He quickly waved and dragged me out .
"Yah , where are we going ?" 
"I have a surprise . Close your eyes ."
I raised my eyebrow before closing it .
I felt him taking both of my hands , leading me somewhere .
Just then , he let go and I got worried .
"Kwangmin ?" 
No answer .
"Kwangmin !"
"Open your eyes ."
I sighed in relief and slowly opened my eyes .
My eyes widened at the beautiful place .
"Wahh !"
Kwangmin held my hands and lead me to the bench .
"Since when did you prepare this ?" I asked .
"Yesterday night ." he sheepishly scratch his head .
"Gomawo Oppa ~" I hugged him .
We kept talking and joking around with each other , with our hands interlaced .
Subconsciously , the sky turned darker and stars were clearly seen .
I laid my head on his shoulder and enjoyed the scenery .
"Do you know what made me fell in love with you ?" Kwangmin asked .
"I don't know ."
"Well , basically everything about you ." He pinched my nose .
"Don't lie ." I chuckled .
"I'm serious . It's just that when you sacrificed yourself to save me from the hit , I totally realised my feelings for you ."
I just smiled .
"Of course , I would do anything to save you ."
"But you didn't have to sacrifice yourself ." he sighed .
I sat up , " Look , it's okay . I'm fine now , and we're together , right ?" I gleefully smiled .
"Right ." He gave me a small smile .
He then leaned closer and my eyes naturally closed .
His lips met mine and there goes my first kiss .
Eventhough it was just a soft , gentle peck , it was still comfortable .
We soon let go and shyly looked away .
We looked up to the sky just in time to see a shooting star passing by .
I turned to look at Kwangmin .
His eyes were closed , probably making a wish .
There is something about him that made me love him .
He may be cold on the outside but he has this caring and warm side of him which makes my heart flutter .
And he has a cute and shy side of him despite his expressionless self .
Of course he had hurt me emotionally last time , but sometimes , his small actions made me love him even more .
Either way , he still attracts me .
 
I looked up to the sky and closed my eyes .
If only we will be together..............forever .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND THAT'S THE END OF KWANGMIN'S ENDING ~ YAAAAAY !!!! ^^ SORRY IF IT . NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BARO'S AND JINYOUNG'S ENDING .
SO IF YOU WANNA READ , PLEASE DO SO !!!!~~ 
AND OF COURSE , FOR HAPPINESS , ENJOY KWANGMIN'S PICTURES <3
THAT'S ALL ~ PPYONG !