Meeting

The Meaning of Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo,welcome,my friend"Mrs.Park loosely hugged the same-aged lady who was standing in front of her and it was no other than Daehyun's mother."Annyeonghaesaeyo,Mrs.Jung.Thank you for accepting our invitation"Hyojin and Hyomin bowed in 90 degrees."It is ok.We should says thanks to you for wanting us to treat dinner"Mrs.Jung-who was now free from Mrs.Park's grip-replied with a sweet smile."This is my son Daehyun,the one who I have been planning to make him meet with your daughters"she shoved Daehyun-who was standing behind her vaguely -towards Mrs.Park.

Daehyun was stiffened at his mother's words as a flash of understanding passed in his head.In the first place,he didn't know his mother's plan-the one Hanbyul mentioned.He didn't know why he was one of the important guests that he needed to come a long with his mother and eat dinner.But as soon as he stepped into Mrs.Park home and saw the two girls,he could sense something not unwilling-for him at least-was waiting for him."Don't tell me that I have to choose one of those girls and go under unwanted arranged marriage"

"Daehyun Oppa?"Hyomin's slime call brought back Daehyun to the reality."Uhh...Oh..I am Jung Daehyun.Nice to meet you"he politely introduced himself."I already have heard a lot of things about you,son"Mrs.Park signaled her daughters to come forwards and greeted him."Hi,Daehyun Oppa.Nice to meet you.I am Hyojin,Park Hyojin"she waved-showing her pearl teeth."Hello,I am Park Hyomin.Let's be friends,ok?"the younger one boldly-shamelessly-walked beside the forced-smiling Daehyun and linked her arm around his-which made Daehyun to jump a bit in a surprise."What is this girl?!?!"he mentally screamed-looking down at the giggling Hyomin.

Hyomin glared at her little sister because of Hyomin's sudden behavior and the two mothers were just chuckling.The elder dragged Hyomin's other free hand-causing her to break linking arm with Daehyun."How about we sit and talk?Please take a seat"she
said holding down the flinching hand of Hyomin"Oh,yeah.How silly I am,I am so excited meeting you that I forget to tell you to sit down"Mrs.Park laughed,"Let's go to the living room,shall we?".The sound of foot steps overtook the whole room before the people took their own seats on the soft sofas.

"So,Daehyun,you can come to our house anytime,you know?The door is always opened for you.I want you guys to become closer to each other"Mrs.Park started the conversation."And Hyojin and Hyomin can also visit our house.There is also Daehyun's elder sister called Hanbyul in my home.She can't come along with us today but I am sure that she will be your great partner"Mrs.Jung added."Nae,of course,we will certainly visit to Daehyun Oppa and his sister"the two sisters said in unison.

Daehyun said nothing the whole time but awkwardly rubbing his two palms from time to time."He has always been like that.He barely is talkative"M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter