Baby

Cheesecake

He got up especially early. It was the same routine every year. Sehun would run to the flower lady to buy a bouquet, get back home to make coffee and scrambled eggs for her.

 

Sehun brought it to her bed and waited for her to wake up. When she did so, he hugged her and kissed her cheek.

Halmoni used to do that, when Sehun was younger.

 

 

“Happy birthday!” He started to sing, when he saw that she was awake.

 

 

 

“Oh dear. Oh, Sehun. Come here!” Sehun put the tablet on the white nightstand.

 

“Oh, Sehunnie. You are the best. What would I do without you?” Sehun smiled.

 

 

“Have breakfast, Halmoni! There’s also cake in the kitchen!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Next time I will bake the cake for your grandma, okay?” Luhan said and grinned, while the two boys were sitting in the garden watching the orphans play.

 

“Sure. Yours tasted better anyway.”

 

Luhan blushed and looked away.

 

 

 

“Hey, Luhan. Wanna go to the cinema tonight? They’re playing “Big Hero 6”. Sehun asked the other boy after they’d been quietly sitting next to each other for a while.

 

“Yeah…” Luhan whispered without looking into Sehun’s direction.

 

“Everything alright?”

 

“Yeah. No, movie sounds fun. I’ve not been to the cinema forever.” Luhan grinned.

 

“I’ll pick you up later, okay?” Sehun stood up and stretched, Luhan did the same. “I gotta ask my Halmoni for permission.” The younger boy grinned and pulled the other guy into a tight hug.

 

“I’ll see you at 8 PM!”

 

 

 

 

“Where did Sehun go?” Sihyun asked as she sat down on the bench next Luhan, right were Sehun had been sitting 5 minutes ago.

 

“Home. Unlike us, he has a family.” The boy replied and the girl took Luhan’s big left hand.

 

“You are my brother and I am your sister.” She smiled, which made her dimples clearly visible on her cheeks.

 

 

 

“Do you like him?” The girl curiously asked.

 

“Why don’t you go play with Rian again?”

 

She shook her head. “I don’t want to talk to her again.”

 

Luhan raised an eyebrow.

 

“That day, when you and Sehun had cake in the kitchen, a family came and wanted to adopt her although she was already so old.”

 

 

He looked at her and then pulled Sihyun into a tight hug.

 

“I will adopt you, okay? I will marry and I will adopt you. Don’t be sad.”

 

Sihyun nodded against Luhan’s shoulder and she lightly sobbed.

 

 

 

 

“Hi!” Luhan said as soon as he saw Sehun sitting in the entrance area of the movie theatre. “Am I late? How long have you been sitting here?”

 

“15 minutes. But I came early to get the tickets so…” Sehun answered and grinned.

 

The older boy looked at his watch. 7.50 PM. Didn’t they plan to meet at 8 PM?

 

“How much was it? I will give you the money for my ticket…”

 

Luhan took his wallet out of his pocket, but Sehun shook his head.

 

 

 

“It’s my treat.” Sehun stood up and grabbed the popcorn he had bought. He started to walk into the direction of the room where they played the film.

 

“Next time we’ll go into a noble restaurant and you can pay.” The younger boy turned around and smirked.

 

Luhan knew he was joking with him, but his stomach started to get this weird feeling. Was it anger? No, anger felt more…how do you say this…harder?

 

This feeling was softer and smoother.

 

 

But before Luhan could think about it any further, Sehun came at pulled Luhan with him by his wrist.

 

 

 

 

“Sehun!” Luhan whispered during the movie and the guy in front of them turned around: “Can you shut up please?”

 

The older boy got embarrassed and covered his mouth with his hands. He looked over to Sehun who grinned but rolled his eyes pointing to the guy in the front.

 

“Ignore him.” Sehun whispered into his friend’s right ear. The younger boy tapped his shoulder and offered him some popcorn.

 

 

 

The lights went on again after the movie had ended and Sehun stood up brushing off the popcorn that fell on his clothes. He quickly stretched and turned around to Luhan.

 

“How did you like the movie?” The younger boy asked, but Luhan was just covering his face.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“It was good. I liked it.”

 

“Why are you hiding your face?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

Luhan grabbed his hoodie and wiped his face with it.

 

“Did you cry? I can see your eyes tearing…”

 

Luhan shook his head and Sehun grinned.

 

“Baby.” The younger boy smirked and Luhan punched his arm. “Baby!”

 

“Don’t call me like that.”

 

 

 

“Okay. Let’s go home…baby.” Sehun put his arm around his friend to lead him outside.

 

 

 

“Do you want to stay over?” Luhan suddenly whispered when they neared the orphanage.

 


Hello

I have to apologize.

I haven't updated this fic for ages and I am so sorry...I just didn't know how to continue and stuff....But now I finally sat down and continued writing.

I hope this chapter doesn't too much since I really want to end this fanfic nicely and I don't know...

Plus (another reason why I probably didn't update) I started getting into two new groups, so I kinda neglected EXO you could say.. (SORRY I AM A BAD EXO-L).

 

I am UNIQ and Seventeen trash now yay ♥ I might write fanfics about these two groups in the near future :D

 

Anyways:

Thanks for reading, please comment (about anything :D) and the next chapter will be up sooooooon.