002

Broken Into Pieces [EDITING ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

※ Keys ※

                                   

                        “She’s so weird.” Sehun thought. 

                      'What kind of girl would walk in the streets like these in the middle of the night. Doesn’t she know how dangerous it is?'

                     Sehun just shake his head in disbelief. His about to continue his way home when he spotted something on the ground. It’s a key chain with three keys hang on it and  has something engrave on it.”Park Choree?” She’s so weird and clumsy too. He wanted to give it back to her but he doesn’t know where she live and it’s really late. His friends might be looking for him already.                    

                        Sehun lives with his friends , EXO-K, although his house was in Seoul, he likes to live with his friends than his parents. His parents are always busy anyway, they didn’t take notice of him when his at home. Sehun wasn’t  complaining about it though, he knows that his parents were only  working hard for him and his little sister future. They weren’t a  bad parents, they provided them with much luxury that anyone could as for and they live rather much comfort that they didn’t take notice of their parents absence in all of the important happenings in their life. As a result, they seek and found comfort on their friends. Sehun sister, Cindy, lives in one of their relatives in  the US now. They talk on the phone and video chat once in a while to catch up with each others lives.

                        “Where  did you go, It’s late you know.!"Baekhyun ask when he open the door for Sehun.

                        “I had dinner with mom and dad. They called me and told me they miss me, so I did go to prevent them on pestering me in spending time with then.”

                        “Well,that’s good, at least they making time for you.” 

                        “Yeah, I think so, well I better get to bed already.Goodnight hyung.”

                        “Nae, me too, goodnight maknae.”

 

                        “Aigoo, where did I put it?” Choree was a bit irritated, she couldn’t find her keys.“I’m sure I put it on my bag, hmmmppp,’’ Good thing she has a  spare key put under one of the flower pot. But she was still bother, what if someone found it? Her name was engrave on it and it’s not hard to find her place. “Better  change my home locks,”  Choree wrote on her notes to get someone to change her home lock. Even though she lives in a friendly neighbourhood , It’s better to be more careful.

                        Choree lives alone now, her parents died in a car accident for about a year already.Her grandmother who was left as her guardian when her parents died, died too three months ago. Heart failure due to Diabetes  Mellitus. Her nearest relative lives in the US and check on her once in a while through phone   and video chat. She didn’t mind though, she was to numb already.When her parents died, Choree becomes more distant than before. She doesn’t have friend, well, she has one, Jaennie. But they hardly see and talk often, since she was busy with her study. Jaennie is in college already, taking up psychology.

                        The next day was not different than the other day, Choree still receive some bad remarks from the students. But she knows how to get over it already and her earphone did a great job in keeping her from hearing all the  rude comments towards her. The day quickly pass and Choree head home after her second job in the convenient store. It’s three thirty in the morning already when she arrive at her house. It was cold and dark and all of the houses were quite, well, except for one. The house opposite of hers, which is Kai’s.

                        After a quick half bath, Choree lie on bed and tried to sleep. But she wasn’t able to. “Damn, stop thinking of him Choree, his a jerk.” She told herself but stubborn mind never listen.

 

                        “Hey, are you alright.” a male voice  ask Choree. She was sitting infront of her house, head rested on her knee. She never

Please log in to read the full chapter