004

Broken Into Pieces [EDITING ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

※ Savior ※ 

                        Sehun was walking his way to their apartment when he notices few blocks from him, Choree walking her way home. It was three in the morning. He just came from Kai’s house; they practice a dance routine on Kai’s basement, which turn to be a dance studio. Kai insist him on staying but Sehun don’t want to bother him more, their apartment was a walk away anyway.

                        “Three in the morning, where did she come from?” he thought.

                        Sehun was shock, when suddenly a man grabs Choree and drag her on a dark alley. He run toward them and rescue the poor girl. He was furious, he punch and beat the man down until he can’t move anymore.  

                        “Are you ok?” he then ask Choree, but she collapse. He was able to catch her before she hits the ground. He looks at the man who’s whimpering in pain, he called a police and asks for help. He removes his coat and put it on Choree. Few minutes pass and police came. He told him what happen and they arrested the man. They made sure that he would be executed and spend his life behind bars.

                          He carry Choree onto her house. Good thing, he hasn’t returned her keys. Sehun struggle on opening the door, he was still carrying Choree. She still hasn’t woke up, he place her on the couch. His heart sunk looking at her beautiful innocent face. He was still fuming by what the did to her.

                        Five minutes pass. Choree woke up;  a pair of beautiful eyes welcome her.

                        “Are you alright?” he asks.

                        She just nods in response. She was still in shock of what happen earlier.

                        “Are you sure?” he looks so worried.

                        “Yeah, thank you for saving me.”

                        “Yeah, what would happen if I never saw you?”

                        Her eyes widen in horror. If he hasn’t saved her, she might be still in that dark alley. But she probably died by now.

                        “You know you shouldn’t walk home at this hour. It’s dangerous!”

                        She never replied. She just looks at him. His presence calm her and she feels secure having him around.

                        “And why are you walking anyway?” he then continues

                        “I’m on my way from work.”

                        “Work, at three am?”

                        “Yeah.”

                        He frowns. Then an idea pops into his mind. This is his chance to get close to her and win the bet.

                        “You need a bodyguard.” Words just blurted out from his mouth.

                        Choree’s lips form into a straight line, her forehead curls into confusion.

                        “A bodyguard?” she then ask

                        “Yeah, someone that would protect you.” He says in a serious tone.

                        “But!” she disagree

                        “No buts And I will be your bodyguard.”

                        “But I can’t pay you.” She protests.

                        “You don’t have to pay me, just don’t think of it.” He s

Please log in to read the full chapter