001

Broken Into Pieces [EDITING ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

※ First Broken Heart ※

Author's POV:  

                Choree woke up with a blood shot eyes for crying all night. 

                'Way to go Choree! Maybe I was really stupid  to fall for him and almost give my all. I need to move on , I won’t give him a satisfaction for seeing me broken.'

                        Choree took a quick shower and put on her  school uniform. She  still have an hour to figure out how she would act  normal and not a total mess in front of the whole school.Not that she  give a  damn about them and what they think about her ...Oh wait she  does give a damn about them because she doesn't  want to  get bullied. She  just want to finish high school peacefully.She  put on a thick concealer under her  eyes. She already spend twenty minutes putting on make up.She  give a last glance at the mirror,heave a sigh,grab her  bag, books and headed onto the bus stop. “This is it Choree, no holding back! Better to face him now than to prolonged my agony on what awaits me."

                        “Hmmm, that’s odd,’’ Usually he’ll be here already waiting for the bus to arrive too .
 “Is he also avoiding me?” Hmmmm, at least I would not be seeing him already.

Two minutes pass.

                        “Damn! I quickly judge the situation, maybe  I was too early,” because  Kai was  walking towards the bus stop. Choree  quickly avoid his gaze and pretend on not noticing him. Good thing, the bus  arrive. She walk in  and headed to the last row seat. Since it was still early, only few people were on the bus and she could still  see Kai sits upfront. It only takes twenty minutes ride onto school and that twenty minutes quickly pass. She  waited till Kai get out of the bus before she stand on her  seat and got off the bus.

                             Ten minutes before the  first class start, Choree  was on her   way to her locker to get some of the  books that  she 'll be needing. Many student were on the corridor chatting, doing their stuffs and some were blubbering random things about? She  listen closely and bald her  fist in anger when she  finally realize , she  was the one they're talking about. 

“What a ?”

“ OMG, where did she get the nerve of coming onto school after what happen?”

“!”

“!”

“She got no  shame!”

                      Well, so much for the start of the week and second week of being in senior year. Which means she  have to endure it for the whole  year. Choree  grab some of her books and headed to the  classroom. 

                        'At least they’re not hurting me physically, only mentally. I’m numb anyway!'

                     When she  arrive to the classroom, all of her  classmate were looking at her , some even give me  a disgusting looks and only few give me  an apologetic look. She headed on her  seat which was on the back, open her books , stop minding the looks and blubbering of people around. But still,she  wasn't able to  concentrate and what happens still hunts her! 


         “What do you mean Oppa, please let me know what  is going on.?”Choree looks at the guy standing in front of her. 
       “Don’t call me oppa, I’m not your oppa, never was and never will!” The guy scoff with anger visible on his voice. 
            “But____?” Her voice trails as she looks at him, clueless.

    “But what,?” he ask irritated.  

          “You said you like me!” Her voice was shaking. 

                 “I did? "He ask in a mocking tone. “When?”

His eyebrow form a straight line. “You must be dreaming!How could I like someone like you? Your so plain and a nerd, I wouldn’t waste my time on someone like you,tsk !”

“OMG, she’s such a for thinking Kai would like her” One of the girls in the cafeteria says.

“Yeah, what a losser” Another one says.

Choree don’t mind all of them, she was too embarrassed and her eyes were filled with tears already. How could Kai embarrassed her in front of the wh

Please log in to read the full chapter