Reunions

I'm Your Girlfriend?

Me and DongHyun have been hanging out, alot recently. He hasn't told anyone that I'm back, and I appreciate him for it. 

"So, when are you going to tell the other members, that your here?" DongHyun took a long drink of his coffee. "After debut?" I suggested, drinking my own hot chocolate. "No. You have to do it soon." DongHyun always enjoyed scolding me, on this subject.

"But wae?" I whined, and puffed out my cheeks. "Because it's getting herd to lie for you. The boys think I have a girlfriend, and am hiding her from them. And their getting curious about 'the new girl'. What if they catch you? Won't they be angry?" He did make valid points. But what am I suppose to do? Then an idea popped to mind.

"Do you have practice today?" I asked, standing and throwing my empty cup away. "Yes. Why?" He seemed skeptical. We left the cafe and headed towards the StarShip building. "I'll come with you. And see if they recognize me. I think it'd be fun." I lied, and seemed excited. But I was far from excited. I was terrified.

"They may not recognize you. I mean, I barely did." He held the door for me. "Well, let's just see." I pressed the elevator button. "Wait, maybe I shouldn't go in there." I pulled him to a stop in the hallway. "No backing out. It'll be good for everyone. They think you like died or something." He laughed. "Fine."

The knot in my stomach got worse. And the lump in my throat got bigger, as he opened the practice room door. "DongHyun hyung!" MinWoo was excitedly running up to him, but realized someone was with him. "Oh? Who is this?" Hyunseong asked. God, how I missed everyone. They, so far, didn't seem to know who I was.

"This is my friend." DongHyun looked lost. "This is the girl you've been sneaking out to see?" JeongMin asked, and I immediately started blushing. "Hello." I bowed my head, and kept it down. My hair hiding some of my face. "Well, what's your name?" MinWoo asked. He looked like he did before. Except much more mature.

"K-Kim... Ku-KungMi." I couldn't keep my voice from shaking. "Excuse me? I thought you just said your name was KungMi?" YoungMin looked surprised. "Re-introduce yourself! Their not gonna attack you!" DongHyun sounded irritated, and pulled me in front of him. I stared at them in awe, as they stared back in confusion. 

"I'm KungMi. Remember me?" I shrugged and looked around the room. "KungMi?!?" I felt arms around me, and saw it was MinWoo. " Wha-Why? When?" Hyunseong seemed at a lost for words. "Well, actually about that," I awkwardly pushed MinWoo off of me. "She's the 'new girl' everyone is talking about. She's training to go solo." DongHyun answered for me.

"Omo! I can't believe your back!" They all hugged me again. And that's when I noticed someone was missing. "Where's KwangMin?" I asked, in an almost whisper. "Uhm, he's with our cousin. He'll be here soon." YoungMin said. Their cousin? Was he talking about the girl from the other day? Now I feel stupid.

"Woa, your hair! It's so long, and not blonde anymore." Jeongmin pointed out the obvious. "And your so much skinnier. Have you been eating?" Hyunseong poked my cheeks. "I'm eating fine. I'm just more fit, now." I had lost weight. And gained alot of muscle. Mostly muscle in my legs and forearms.

"What have you been up to?" MinWoo asked, still latched onto my arm. "Staying anonymous. And practicing really hard for my debut." I wasn't excited about talking about my training. I was exhausted and bored, why would I wanna talk about that? "Have you heard our new song?" Hyunseong asked.

"Yes. I even saw you perform it." I couldn't help but smile at them. "Really? Why didn't you come see us sooner?" YoungMin looked sad. "I wasn't ready to face you. After I just up and quit, I thought it'd be awkward." I side hugged YoungMin to make him stop pouting. And it worked.

"Wha-" but the door opened before I could talk. I saw that the girl was the first to come in, and she stopped mid-way to us. then, I saw KwangMin come in and glare at her for stopping. Then he looked up at me. I couldn't contain myself, and ran up to him. "KwangMin!" I threw my arms around him.

But he wasn't hugging me back. Why wasn't he hugging me back? Didn't he miss me, at all? I awkwardly pulled away from him. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to him again. "KungMi." He sighed, sounding relieved to finally see me. "KwangMin." I kept myself together. Although, I was about to cry.

"Woa, did you get shorter?" Was the first thing he asked. I slapped his chest, "Not funny. And no, you just got taller." I joked back. "Why are you here? I mean, you pretty much disappeared." KwangMin was still hugging me toghtly, and started walking. Making me walk backwards, but I trust him, not to let me hit anything.

"I'm training to go solo." I explained, again. "Your the mysterious girl that Sistar was talking about?" JeongMin asked, when I sat on the bench. I just nodded and stared at my feet. "We need to talk." KwangMin was pulling me from the room before I could protest. 

"What?" I asked, when we were half-way down the hallway. "Don't try and change the subject. We need to talk about, us." He used the word 'us' loosely. And I didn't blame him. Was there even an us? Will there ever be an us? I just nodded, waiting for him to say something. 

When he didn't, I decided to take action. I leaned on the wall, and pulled him to me. I stood on my tip-toes, and pulled his face closer to mine. And I kissed him. Like, i've wanted to for so long. I put all my feelings for him, into the simple gesture. Hoping this would explain my feelings for him. And I wouldn't have to say anything about it.

When I pulled back, I sheepishly looked up at him. He seemed frozen in either surprise or anger? "I think," I pushed him away from me. "That was a mistake." I turned to head back to the practice room. "Wait." He grabbed my waist, and pulled me against his body. His head resting on my shoulder.

"It wasn't a mistake. It just took me off guard." He sighed, blowing some of my loose hair around. I laughed when it hit my face. "I've missed you." I mumbled, thinking he wouldn't hear it. "I've missed you too." Apparently I was terribly wrong.

I started crying. And he moved to be in front of me, his hands resting on my cheeks. "Why are you crying?" He asked, thumbing away the falling tears. "I'm just happy. And I," I looked around, at anything but him. Because I didn't know what to tell him or do with myself. "Can I be honest with you?" He asked.

I just nodded, for him to continue. "I was really 'in like' with you. When you left, you told me to move on. But, I couldn't." He held my hnads against his chest. "Because I could never see anyone but you. And when we lost contact, it really hurt. And it hurts that you weren't going to tell me, you were here this whole time." He looked like he might cry.

I chuckled, and hugged him around the waist. "I didn't want you to move on! It was a lie, a terrible mistake. And it's you, who lost contact, with me. And I would of eventually, told you." I breathed him in. Was he wearing cologne now? He never wore it before? But it smelled really nice.

"What does this make us?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "Do you want to try and be my girlfriend?" He shrugged, and hugged me tighter. "I'd like that. Of course," I sighed in sudden frustration. "Our fans, won't like it." I was afraid of loosing what little fans I already had. 

"No one needs to know except us. And maybe theother members. Possibly Manager Hyo." He laughed. The practice room door opened, "KungMi. come on, we want to spend more time with you." It was YoungMin, and he was smiling. I swear I saw him wink at KwangMin. But maybe I'm hallucinating.