Remaining Mysterious

I'm Your Girlfriend?

I was hastily eating my bagel. I wasn't exactly comfortable with sitting in StarShip's small cafeteria. Because people, more importantly Boyfriend, might see me.

I looked towards the door as I heard it open. Maybe they won't recognize me, if I hide my face. I pulled the hood over my head, and put on my glasses. I pulled my hair to frame my face. No way, they would know me. Last time they saw me, I was blonde and wanted nothing to do with the company.

I watched them walk through the smaller crowd, and get their food. I watched as they sat, at the table we use to always sit at. None of them changed much. Except, for hair cuts or hair dye. They were exactly like I remembered. I saw a girl, out of the corner of my eye. I wouldn't of paid much attention to her, but she was headed for KwangMin.

Wait, KwangMin? I snickered when the girl sat right next to him. Arms touching, and a smile on her face. I recognized her, when we made brief eye contact. She was a back-up dancer for Sistar. Why was she with them? I saw KwangMin lean over and kiss her cheek.

Infuriated at the scene, I got up quickly. Scrapping the chair across the floor, and causing a scene. I quickly walked out, and past all the glaring people. Once in the hallway, I started tearing up. I had told him to move on. But, I didn't really expect him to. Now, he's forgotten about me? Bull.

I shoved my hands in my pockets, and walked to my individual practice room. Where Imet up with Manager Hyo. "What's wrong?" He asked, pulling me to the middle of the floor. "Nothing." I smiled, and erased traces of tears. "Well, your a terrible liar. But, its time to practice." He plugged my iPod into the speakers. (pretend this is her song and dance lol)

--

Clappping filled the room when it ended. I turned to see Sistar and Hyo. I ran over to them. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I bowed, since they were my seniors. "We just came to check you out." Bora offered me her hand, so I shook it.

"Are we still keeping you a secret?" Hyorin asked, sitting on the bench. I sat next to her. "Yes. Because it's too soon to see anyone." By anyone, she knew I meant Boyfriend. "We understand. We have to go." Bora said walking to the door. "But, we'll see you later." They all bowed as they left.

"Why are we keeping you from Boyfriend?" Hyo asked, waving me to join him on the floor again. "Because, I think KwangMin forgot me. Why ruin it for him?" I bitterly said. "What are you talking about?" He asked, grabbing my shoulders. Before I could answer I heard the door opening.

"No!" I angrily whispered and grabbe dmy stuff. And made it out the other door,as I heard the main door close again. I sighed in relief and sprinted down the hallway. Damn it, i forgot my phone and iPod.

DongHyun's POV

"Hello, Manager hyung." We all bowed, and he hid something in his pocket. But I couldn't see what it was, and didn't bother to ask.

"Who were you just talking to?" MinWoo asked, puttin his bag down on the bench. "When?" Hyo shrugged, he seemed to be hiding something. "We heard someone else in here, when we opened the door. Is it a girlfriend?" I asked, not meaning to sound so impolite.

"Not a girlfriend. Just a friend." Manger Hyo started our new song "Don't Touch My Girl" and we go to practice. After doing it about two times, he finally gave us a break. I slumped towards the door. "I'm going to go get cold water." I announced, that anyone seemed to really care.

I was half way down the hall, when I saw a girl. She had been staring at the practice room, but looked away when I got closer. She seemed strangely familiar. But she had a hood up, glasses, and wouldn't look up. I bowed as I past, and she looked like she had been crying. But I wasn't abut to ask a total stranger.

I hurried to the fountains, because I wanted to see the girl again. But sadly, she wasn't there anymore. It was kind of disappointing, and confusing. Where did I know her from? Was she a possible dancer here? And that's why I know her? I wrecked my brain for answers, and went ack ito the practice room.

"What's wrong, hyung? You look sick." YoungMin asked, as I took a seat next to them on the floor. "I swear I just saw," I scratched my hurting head. "Someone I knew. She looked so familiar, but I can't place it." I laid back on the floor, frustrated.

"I hate whne that happens. Next time you see her, ask her name." Hyunseong made a valid point. "What did she look like?" Manager Hyo asked, waving us to stand back up. So we did, in a line. "She had medium brown hair, glasses, and was wearing a blue hoodie. Even the hoodie seemed so familiar." I explained.

He looked utterly shocked or surprised. Like I had just told him bad news or something. "Do you knwo who she was?" I hurriedly asked. "No. Get back to practice. I will see you tomorrow." He bowed and practically ran from the room.

The door opened, and Hyorin and Soyu came in. "Are you working hard?" Hyorin bowed and asked. "Yes." we all bowed back. "did you hear about the new girl?" Soyu asked, grinning like an idiot. Come to think of it, Hyorin was too. What were they thinking? Or planning?

"What new girl?" JeongMin seemed excited. "I hear she's really pretty. And very talented."Hyorin smirked, looking at Soyu. "Yeah. I've seen her once. She had some great dance moves." They seemed to be talking to themselves, more than us. Which, to me, seemed kind of rude.

"Do you know her name?" That annoying girl, that follows the twins around, asked. "Not yet. It's some big secret or something. I can't wait for her to debut." Hyorin clapped her hands together. "Well, we must go. We have a meeting." Soyu didn't seem as excited about that.

"New girl, huh?" Hyunseong asked, greasely smiling. "I hope we get to meet her soon." The annoying girl said. I think YoungMin mentioned something about her bring their cousin. They seemed really close. Which was good, considering their family. I never even remembered her name.

"So, has anyone talked to KungMi lately?" MinWoo just had to ask. KwangMin went pale and stiff, and I felt the tension in the room. "No. She's kind of, dropped off the Earth." JeongMin said, disappointedly. "I haven't even seen her around town. It's strange." I said, turning on the music again.

Main POV

I met up with Hyo back in the practice room. He graciously handed me my phone and iPod, he stashed in his pockets. "Thank you, so much. Who was it that came?" I asked, putting my headphones in my bag. "Boyfriend." Hyo simply stated, and my heart fluttered. But in a bad way.

"Oh. Well, I'm going to practice more." I bowed as he backed out of the room. I plugged my iPod back in and scrolled back to my song. I took off my glasses and put my hair up. Shedding my hoodie, and my shoes. Just going to slid around in my socks. It's easier that way anyways.

Mid-way through I heard the door open. I ran over to the stereo, ready to run out of the room. But I heard a haungtingly faimilar voice. "Hey, I saw you in the hallway." Damn it, it was DongHyun again?

I slowly pulled my hair down and put it over to hide my face. I didn't speak, and moved over to the bench. Putting my iPod in there. I slipped on the hoodie, making sure to conceal myself. And hastily put my glasses back on. I pulled up the hood, and slipped my shoes back on.

"Do I get to know your name at least?" He asked, sitting next to me. Before he could ask anything else, I put my bag on my shoulder and stood up. I wondered why I wasn't moving, and peeked back.  He had ahold of my bag.

I cleared my throat and spoke. "Mind, letting me go?" I politely asked, not turning to him. "Mind telling me your name?" He let me go anyways. "You don't need to knwo my name." I cleared my throat again, and made my way towards the door. "It's just," I paused at his voice. "You look so familiar. Please, it's really bothering me to not know."

AM I willing to tell him? Maybe he could keep it a scret, because from what I remember, he keeps secrets well. "What if you do know me?" I asked, in my singing voice. Because it was a little higher pitched than my noraml voice. I dropped the bag by the door, and turned to face him.

"Then tell me, how I know you." He started walking towards me. "But, you can't get mad. Or tell anyone who I am. I would like to remain mysterious." I stopped him from walking any closer. I didn't want to reveal myself, just yet.

But, his face looked pained. And it pinged my heart, to see him begging like this. I took off the glasses, and the hoodie. And tied my hair back. "Do you recognize me?" I asked, stepping up to him. He searched my face, for some time. Then it appeared he realized who he was talking to.

"KungMi! When did you get back?" He had me in a tightening hug. "I've been back for awhile, actually." I pulled away from him. "You were the girl, that ran out of the cafeteria this morning." He pointed out. "Woa, you dyed your hair. And it grew so long." He played with some loose hair around my face.

"Most of it are extensions. You have to promise me something." I got my serious tone. "Anything. I missed you so much!" He hugged me again. "You can't tell Boyfriend. Especially, KwangMin and MinWoo." I said confidently. Even though at the mention of their names, my heart hurt.

"Why though? I'm sure they miss you too." He held onto my shoulders. "Because I'm not ready to face any of them. Okay? Promise me." I held out my pinky finger, and he hooked it with his. "I promise. I'd leave though." He pushed me towards the back door of the room. "Why?" I asked, as he handed me the bag.

"They'll be here soon. Be careful and text me later." He yelled after me as I sprinted down the hallways.