What's Wrong?

I'm Your Girlfriend?

"Oppas!" I screamed and ran into the practice room, but they weren't there. "Where are they?" I sighed and walked back down the hallway. "Hello!" The building was empty and quiet. I took out my phone and decided to text KwangMin.

To:KwangMinnie

From: KungMi

Where are you? I've looked all over StarShip and even outside. I'm getting worried and you know I hate being alone! Please call me. Oppa~

I took the elevator back to the ground level. "Excuse me. But have you seen Boyfriend today?" I asked the front desk lady, the only other person that seemed to be in the room. "No. I can page them for you." She smiled, but I just waved it off. "Never mind." And I headed for the door.

I decided to go try to find them at the old apartment. Oh how familiar this place still is to me, even now. I pressed the doorbell but no one came. I knocked and still no response. "Guys! Are you in there?" I banged on the door. "Ma'm, they haven't been home all day." A lady stuck her head out the door, then went back inside.

What is going on here? Am I being.... blown off or ignored? I pulled my phone back out and checked my inbox. KeangMin still hasn't text me back. I slumped to the floor, my back against the door. I don't understand what I did wrong, now. Did I say something? I don't think so. Did I do something? Of course I didn't.

To:KwangMinnie

From: KungMi

Please answer me! I am at the dorms, but where are you? Are you avoiding me or something? Are you angry with me, and for what? I will sit here all day and night until you show your face. I'm patient, but very annoyed! I don't care what your doing right now, I need you with me. What if something happens to me? I could get kidnapped, or killed, and your not here to protect me. Please Minnie, what's wrong?

I realized I had the passcode to the apartment, and decided to go wait inside.

KwangMin's POV

That was one hell of a text to recieve in the middle of lunch. Why was she at our dorms and is she mad at me? I feel bad for not telling her I wouldn't be able to see her for awhile, but its too late now. I'm in the middle of an important lunch meeting with the other members, Manger Hyo, some representatives, people important to our career.

"KwangMin, are you paying attention?" DongHyun nudged my shoulder. "Huh? Yeah sure." When in realtiy I just wanted to get out of here. The rest of the meeting trudged on and even Hyo seemed bored to death. I kept myself occupied by staring at the picture of KungMi on my phone. It started to vibrate again.

To:KwangMinnie

From: KungMi

Where ever you are, I have a favor to ask. On your way back to the dorms, can you buy me something to eat? You have nothing in your fridge, and I'm starved. You owe me anyways.

I just sighed and spun around in the chair. Finally after an eternity the meeting was dismissed. I don't even know what they were all blabbering about or why we even had to attend the thing. At least we got food out of the deal.

"Guys, we have to stop off and get food for KungMi." I said once back in our van. We stopped by a market and got some soda, sushi, and some rice. If it would make KungMi less irritated with me, I would hand deliver food for her anytime. Should I text her, or leave it to surprise?

The elevator wasn't going fast enough. The hallway seemed so long. KungMi wasn't outside so she must have gotten in already. I pushed DongHyun in first, afraid she'd snap my head off. To my surprise the lights were off and the TV was on. I peered over the side of the couch to see her asleep on the couch.

I was relieved that I wouldn't be getting yel;ed at just yet. "KungMi, I brought food." I wiffed the auroma of the sushi towards her nose. Her face scrunched up and she sat up. I sat next to her as everyone went to their own rooms. "Thanks." She said bitterly. Must be mad still.

"I'm mad at you." She folded her arms over her chest and pouted at me. "Don't be. I had a meeting." She leaned in and sniffed me. "Is that perfume?" She stood up and slammed the bottle of soda onto the coffee table. "Are you cheating on me?" Just then everyone else came in the room.

"No. There was a woman sitting next to me." I looked to the others for reassurnace. "He's being truthful. All those women were wearing perfume." DongHyun had my back and I felt so much better. "Well, I'm still irritated. You could of said something." She sat back on the couch. "Why are you like this? I'm sorry, please don't be mad." I pulled her to sit closer to me.

I batted my eyes up at her and pouted my lips out; knowing she wouldn't be able to resist it anymore. She leaned over and kissed me, but quickly pulled away. She ate slowly, like she was stalling or something. "Want some?" She held up some rice to my mouth and I took it from her.

"I promise to text you immediately when you text me. Are we cool now?" I rested my head on her shoulder. "We're cool. Sorry I've been weird lately." What was she apologizing for? "It's just that I'm nervous about my showcase. What is I mess up? Worse cause scenario, I forget the words to my own songs." She seemed flustered.

"It'll be okay. I have faith in you." DongHyun came by and patted her on the shoulder than disappeared into the kitchen. "Is it okay if I stay here tonight?" I just stared at her waiting for an explanation. "It's just that my mom has this boyfriend. He stays over all the time and I don't like him. It's okay if its weird." She stood and fixed her skirt.

"No. You can stay, we still have a bed in your old room. Your welcome to use it again." Jeongmin and HyunSeong went into the kitvhen too. I followed her into the guest room. "It  hasn't changed much." She sighed and laid on the bed. I stood in the doorway and could stare at her all day. "I'm going to bed." She yawned and crawled under the blankets.

"Did you tell your mom?" I asked, not wanting to worry anybody. "She doesn't care. I called her before you showed up." She just buried her face in the pillow and I shut off the light. I made my way to my own room, just happy to be able to see her again.