Chapter three: Talk

I Just need your RESPECT

June 27, 2014, 10:15 in the morning

 

Today, the parents of Minhyuk and his fiancee would meet at a restaurant near SM Entertainment. Minhyuk got in the cafe to wait, he also saw his, EXO members there, Luhan and Suho told him to join, but he refused and said he was meeting with someone else. After few minutes Krystal came. EXO was surprised that Krystal wad there. Krystal walked into EXO's table "! Why are you here?"Xiumin asked "I was going to meet someone oppa" Krystal said, Suho assumed that person was him. "So, I better go now"Krystal bid anfouynd for the one shes going to meet. EXO was surprised, they thought Krystal was going to meet Suho.

 

Minhyuk was browsing his phone when someone talked, for him it was very familiar "Chagiya, are you Kang Min Hyuk?"A familiar voice asked. Minhyuk lifted his head up and saw that girl he met just three days ago "YOU" Minhyuk stood, Krystal pointed. The EXO members looked at them in confusion. Krystal and Minhyuk's table was just few meters away. "Is it Faith?"they both said in unison. After calming down, they started the conversation. "Did you know the marriage's condition?"Minhyuk asked Krystal "No, eomma told me, you would tell me"Krystal shook her head "So what is it?"Krystal asked "Before that, may I ask you questions?"Minhyuk asked. Krystal noded "Have you tokd soneone about the arranged marriage?" Minhyuk asked "Hm? Yeah, but only to Luhan oppa" Krystal felt confused "Me too. So shall we call Luhan Hyung?"Minhyuk asked, Krystal nods. Minhyuk turns around "Lu~ge come here for a moment"Minhyuk xalled, Luhan stood up and walked to the two. "Have a sit" Minhyuk invited. Luhan sat down on the left side of Minhyuk "What is it?"Luhan asked "You know about our arranged marriage don't you?"Minhyuk asked "Ah, so your parents arranged you together? You told me just 6 days ago"Luhan noded "Well, we have this condition from our parents not to tell anyone about the arrange marriage, but we told you before they told us the condition" Minhyuk revealed "Wait- may I ask you a question?" Krystal asked "Yeah sure"Minhyuk led "You mean, I cant tell anyone? Even my sister?"Krystal asked. Minhyuk noded "Yeah, its just you, me, our parents and Luhan hyung who knows about it. Tomorrow, an article will be released about our 'RELATIONSHIP' and about our marriage. This would be tough for us, because we need to look inlove with each other in front of others"Minhyuk explained "WHAT?!"Krystal shouted. Once again the EXO members looked at them "Yeah, exactly, that was the word I asked to mom and dad"Minhyuk laughed helplessly "So hyung, we need your advice"Minhyuk looked at Luhan with serious face, Krystal sat down and agreed "Well, you should do skinships infront of others. You should train yourself holding each others hand, everywhere. Maybe you should also do rules"Luhan adviced "Maybe"They both agreed. "So where are you going next?"Luhan asked "Eomma said we should meet them together"Krystal remembered "Then this is the start. You should leave this cafe holding each others hand."Luhan commanded indirectly "O-okay"the couple stood up. "HOLD HANDS NOW"Luhan sounded strict. Minhyuk led his hands to Krystal. Krystal felt hesitation at first, but she held it also. "Were going hyung"Minhyuk bid "Anyeong oppa" Krystal bid also. The two left with their hand interwined. Luhan came back to EXO's table, all were confused "What was that?"Kai asked "What?"Luhan asked "Krystal and Minhyuk hyung"Sehun let Luhan know their point "ah them, their getting married, I was shocked when I knew. We did'nt know that they were in a relationship. Its 4 years"Luhan acted clueless aboute their relationship "Aww. Suho hyung gwenchana?"Lay asked "ne"Suho answered. He felt betrayed by the girl he love. 

 

Krystal and Minhyuk walked with their hands interwined, no one was talking, even one word. They walked going to another restaurant where they would meet Mr. and Mrs. Jung and Mr. and Mrs. Kang. They both walked to their parents and greeted them. The adults smiled seeing their chikdren walking in while holding hands. "Tonight we are having dinner with the Jungs and the EXO members. We are going to have it here. At 7:30pm. Now, you two have to prepare, you should go together"their parents explained all at once. 

 

 

SCHEDULE:

11-12 THEY ATE LUNCH

12-1 THEY VISITED THE BARBER AND THE SALON

1-2 THEY CHOOSED THEIR CLOTHES

2-3 THEY CHOOSED THEIR ACCESSORIES

3-4 THEY CHOOSED THEIR SHOES

5-6 THEY GOT HOME AND USED THE STUFFS THEY BOUGHT. 

 

At Jungs 

Krystal put a light make-up on her face. She did other stuffs first until it was 7:20. She did'nt know Minhyuk was waiting for her there for 1 hour. She came out of their house, she looks gorgeous wearing a simple sky blue, knee high dress and a dark blue heels. While Minhyuk looks cool-handsome on his white shirt paired with dark blue coat and slocks paired with blue shoes. They drove going to the restsurant. Jessiaca was already there, she came there after landing. EXO was there as well, though Suho was angry, he did'nt want to reject Mr. And Mrs. Kang's invitation. Suho cant refuse to them beacuse they were the persons he was very close with. 7:35 the couple arrived, holding each other's hand. They sat down beside Jessica and Luhan. "So, Krystal how did you an Minhyuk meet?"Kris asked "We met when we were in grade school and then we again meet when we were college"Krystal acted. Luhan came nearer to Minhyuk "I told them you were in a relation for 4 years"He whispered. Minhyuk noded "How long is your relationship?"Xiumin asked "4 years"Krystal and Minhyuk said in unison "Ah okay. You look good together"Suho complimented, Krystal chocked her food while Minhyuk coughed. They both looked at Suho, Krystal felt stabbed when she heard Suho's hurt voice. "Uh-uhm. BTW how was your relationship?"Luhan saved Suho and Krystal's akwardness. Minhyuk tapped Krystal's hands from beneath, he knows Suho's intention before and now. "It was good. We encountered problems but we have overcome it"Minhyuk smiled. They talked for until 9:00pm. They got him independently. Mr. Jung said, Minhyuk should drive his fiancee, Jessica agreed. "Minhyuk? May I tell you something?"Krystal asked as they drive "what is it?"Minhyuk looked at her. Krystal shook her head as soon as she remembered that she sould'nt trust him first. "Nothung, lets go to Han River first"Krystal requested, Minhyuk noded and drived going to his left. Krystal got down when they arrived Han River, the wind was fresh and , she cant come here since shes been busy all the month. When Minhyuk noticed that Krystal was already shivering, he took off his coat and covered it to Krystal's shoulders. Krystal looked at him, he just smiled, Krystal felt annoyed so she looked away. "You know, that was the first time I ate with mom and dad ahain after 10 years."Minhyuk sounded miserable. Krystal looked at him, he was looking at the river, with sad eyes "You see, If you know, I have incomplete family"Minhyuk said "what?!"Krystal was shocked "I...I just cant tell" Minhyuk looked at her "Lets go"Minhyuk said. He drove Krystak to their house and drove to CN BLUE's dorm. He felt miserable yet happy, beacuse this was his first time again eating with his parents.

 

Hi again!! 3rd chapter update. In this ff I decided to let EXO present, and when I mean EXO, these are the 12 boys, so Luhan and Kris is still present. Know Minhyuk's life story and also, wait for their WEDDING!! keep supporting guys!!

 

@exo_exo88