Chapter One: Friendly Talk

I Just need your RESPECT

Krystal rans to her room and blagged thw door vigorously. She is very dissapointed, her parents want to arrange her with someone. Someone she doese'nt love and also, someone that she doese'nt even know. She called her closest friend in Korean's most popular k-pop group, EXO. She called for her friend, Luhan. "Anyeong Soojungie!" Luhan greeted with his soft voice. "Yeah. Anyeong oppa! Its not a good day for me"Krystal said lifelessly "oh? Waeyo?"Luhan asked worriedly "I'll tell you later oppa, lets meet"Krystal wished to her oppa "okay. Lets meet at the bakeshop near FNC Entertainment at 4:00, I'm going to meet my other friend anyway"Luhan agreed "Okay. Bye oppa"Krystal ended the call. 

||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=||=|

 

Minhyuk blags CN BLUE's dorm, he jsut recieved a stupid news from his parents. Jonghyun, Jungshin and Yonghwa looked at him, curiosity written all over their faces "Whats with you Hyukkie?"Yonghwa walks to Minhyuk whos sitting on their black leather couch "I dont know what eomma and appa ate! They're just.. ughh"He cant finish his words, he just cant tell them, but he can tell it to someone else. "Its okay if you cant tell it. You may reveal it later"Jonghyun says and got back into the television. Minhyuk noded and walked to his room. He got his phone abd texted EXO-M's Luhan. 'Hyung, lets meet up'He texted, 'okay, text me the details'Luhan replied a few seconds after Minhyuk's text. Minhyuk and Luhan treat each other more like brothers, they relie on each other everytime.

 

3:05 pm, EXNC Cafe, near FNC's Building

 

Minhyuk enters the cafe with emotionless face. He looked for Luhan on the cafe. And there he is, that guy with light yellow hair, sitting near his favorite seat, which is near the window. Minhyun sat down in front of him. "Heol~ your really messed"Luhan sighed as he see his friend looking miserable "Hyung, I have a problem. Not just an ordinary problem, byt a serious problem"Minhyuk told him lifelessly. "What is it?"Luhan asked "I'm getting married..."Minhyuk's phrase made Luhan's jaw drop. Luhan noded and continued listening "I dont even know her, ottoke hyung? Ottoke?"Minhyuk really look desprate. "Just chill bro, you know, you just have to try to fall for her. I'm sure, God has planned something for you. Just wait for it. Patience Hyukkie, patience"Luhan adviced briefly "I knew it. You were the best hyung ever!"Minhyuk exclaimed "I am?"Luhan asked back. After few minutes, Mrs. Kang, Minhyuk's mother called him "Minhyuk~ah, may I see you today? I have to tell you important matter"Mrs. Kang said "OKay, text me the details mom"Minhyuk agreed with his mother, he thought that it may be the plan of God, Luhan was saying. 

***********************************************************

At the same place, on the same day as well, Luhan met Krystal. Krystal looks lifeless, messed up and her eyes were puffy. 'Whats happening to my friends today? They look helpless'Luhan thought. "You have a problem?"Luhan asked directly. Krystak noded "what is it?"Luhan asked "I'm getting marrried, on a unknown person. I hate it. I thought arranged marriage was just in a movie, but now its happening to me"Krystal cried. 'Could it be Minhyuk and Krystal?'Luhan asked himself "Hey, stop crying. Sometimes, those things we thought was'nt going to happen, will happen, and worse, it might happen to us. Just deal with your future husband Soojungie"Luhan smiled "What about Suho oppa?"Krystal asks. Luhan shrugged and shook his head.

 

Hello dear readers, so our chapter one is successfull. I'm planning to make two chapters this night, but because of mh headache, I cant. Please subscribe and continue supporting this ff. You may also suggest something you want to happen on the ff. Thank You! LOVELOTS <3

 

@Exo_exo88