Chapter two: I bumped into someone

I Just need your RESPECT

 

Krystal walks down the city to buy materials and gifts for her Jessica unnie, she plans to give Jessica a present before she leaves and go to Canada for a month, because of SNSD's comeback concert. She came in on one of the most popular shop in Korea. She did'nt found anything, so she decided to look for gift on the bookstore. She found two books that would surely fit Jessica's standards. After those activities, she bought gift packing materials, she was walking going to the taxi stand when Suho, her suitor and friend texted her. She was texting while walking, so she did'nt look at the path shes walking. She bu.ped into someone, they both fell on the floor, Krystal noticed the familiarity of the face, and the she realized that it was Kang Min Hyuk of CN BLUE. But she did'nt care. "I'm sorry miss are you okay?"Minhyuk asks worriedly and stood up. He extended his hands to help Krystal stand, but Krystal hesitated. She stood up and looked at Minhyuk, Krystal looks lije she was going to eat him. "Watch where your going!"She shouted "Uh? What?"Minhyuk was shock, he thinks that its not his fault. "You should have been more focused when walking"Krystal said in annoyance "Me? Well, you see, I tried not to bump into you, well I guess you did'nt notice that"Minhyuk tried to explain "So are you saying that its all my fault?"Krystal askes angrily, she got his point. "No-- I mean Ye-- maybe" Minhyuk stuttered "Tch!! What a man!! You are blaming me?!"Krystal half-shouted "You know, in the first place we would'nt get to this, if you did'nt text while walking. If you would focuse on you'r direction"Minhyuk loose his control and blurted out. Krystal's eyes grew bigger. 'This girl looks familiar. But she looks like Jessica Noona also' He said in his mind "I dont care!"Krystal shook her head. Minhyuk sighed in disbelief, because just now, he met a stubborn young lady. "Okay, what do you want me to do?"Minhyuk asked "say sorry"Krystal said. Minhyuk sighed deeply with all his frustration "I told you I'm sorry earlier. Oh my God!"Minhyuk felt very annoyed right now, but he must admit, its nice meeting with this beautiful girl. "SAY.IT.NOW"Krystal commanded "I'm sorry, for hurting you and for having stupid argument with you"Minhyuk apologized sarcastically "Is that okay" Minhyuk asked "Yeah"Krystal noded "Okay! Then may--" Minhyuk's words were cut when they heard someone calling him "Hyukkie~ah lets go"Luhan called. Krystal was wondering how do they know each other, "Ne hyung. I'm coming"Minhyuk shouted. Luhan noded and walked. "Bye! Its maybe nice meeting you"Minhyuk bid and ran towarda Luhan. Krystal was left with no words. Many questions spinning around her brain. 

She took a cab from there. She was in her deep thought. 'Why did my mood sudennly became bad when actually I was happy earlier. Why?'She bombered her self with a lot of questions 'Could he be...?'Krystal shook her head. She got down from the cab and walked to her room. She packed her unnie's gift with a beautiful pink polkadot wrapper and ribboned it with a blue ribbon. She set it aside and wait for her unnie to come.

 

10:30pm

Jessica just got home for her practice, tomorrow at 5 she will be heading to Canada with the other member of SNSD. She smiled when she saw her little sister sitting on the couch, patiently waiting for her. "Hey Soojungie! How was your day?"Jessica asked as she sat down beside her "Fine unnie"She smiled. "So why are you still awake?" Jessica asked "I just want to give you this"Krystal gave her the packed gift "But I want you to open that when you arrive at Canada unnie"Krystal asked her one condition "okay. Thank you my little Soojungie"Jessica hugged her sister and smiled. They took a long conversation that lasted at 2am. They slept with joy, having each other by their side makes them feel secure.

 

Hi! 2nd chapter update. Please keep one supporting ;)

 

@Exo_exo88