Fearful

She is my propeties

Hello!! Thanks for reading my ff.Really..thanks..For Suho fans..I'm so sorry for hurting your heart about Suho..Just wait maybe Jia will stop saying bad words to Suho..Please subscribe or make a poster..kindly :)...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

"Jia-"that boy whispered to her.Even when they got distance between them but Jia still could heard him whispering. "Are you afraid to be here with me?"  What? Of course I am.Who won't? Well,actually it's only me because he have a different attitude in front of me. 

"Yyye...s...Nno? No..No..no at all?" is that the wright answer?

"Okay,then. I think I gonna stay here untill 1 am..I think so..Well,you said you're not afraid so I'm sure you don't mind to stay here,right?" Oh..My..God.!!!!!!

"Fine...I am afraid!!!"Jia yelled.Nobody can heard her except Suho. They only a few idols that still here..practicing I think or maybe recording a variety show.

"Why would you? I am a human too.Just like you." You're not a human! You're the son of devil.

"Because....erm..-"Jia bite her bottom lip."..erm..I need to be home like...right now.Before my mother mad and start to nag?" Suho smirked."Sure..You can go home now before you get mad. It will be fun if I can see you get mad..Haha" Jia hurriedly grab her bag and bowed. 'Wow..That was close'..she mumble.She walked from the building to her house.She looked at the stars that were shining. Suddenly she remembered of someone from her past andshe shooked her head whem that person showed up in her mind.She ran to her house that located two house away.Okay.now let me tell you about Jia's house.

She lives with 3 of her friends.Her house is given by her older sister. It have six rooms.The house is so exotics but so pretty.Thanks to her sister that had renovated that house from too boring into a superstar's house.Maybe you guys are wondering what job that her sister is working.Actually,Jia's sister is working as a makeup artistic to any idols.Her make-up is extremely awesome.Examples,make-up that glow in the dark and also she work as a makeup assistant for a female group that is so famous right now.I don't really remember the name.That house once is Jia's sister place but her sister gave to her bacause she found another house near the place she working.

Jia push the security button on her right.She forgot to bring her keys along when she was going to go to work."Who is it?"her friend asked."Jia.I forgot to bring my keys"The small red light lighten up on the left of the button.She opened the door and walked weakly to the main door of the house.As she entered the house, all of her friends were standing while both of their hand were on their waist.The situation was like ' .....' .She slowly walked to the stair next to her and ran upstairs."Yah!" "How dare you?!!" "Wait!!?" she heard all of her friends were yelling while catching her..but..Jia was lucky today.She got a few seconds to lock her bedroom's door.She let out a relief sigh."Yah! You late!!!Come out"*sigh*Jia opened the door.She know whatever she did she will get nag and nag and nag from the 3 of her roommates."What?"

"You late!"Fei shouted.

"Wasn't you supposed to be home about half an hour ago?"Min looked at her.

"Min is right.Where did you go?"Suzy asked.

"My idol who I need to take care of for the rest of my work days won't let me out so,can I talked about this later.Maybe after I take a bath and after dinner?"they all nod.

"Better hurry,okay?"Min hugged her.
                                                                                            *******

"The end.It's sad right?"Jia ate the cake that Min bought."I pity at you."   "Really?"  "I can't believe it!!!"  Actually,Jia doesn't even listen to what they said.She care about that cake more because she is hungry."He said that I can't said this to anybody but..so what?"she finished the last bite."Any story from you three?Suzy?Min?How about Fei?"Fei work at a coffee shop that everybody knows.Coffee Stop.Suzy work as an assistant.Same like me but she work at JYP Entertaiment.Min..she work at a make-up saloon.Great?Good?Pftt..

"Wait...someone is coming."Min said when she looked at the security door camera.

"Who is it?"Jia asked at the security box.

"??????"