My Life

She is my propeties

     Hello! Please leave a comment or subscribe :).Hope you enjoy reading this..
                                                                                                                                                                     


 
    Hello.My name is Meng Jia.Since I had no work because I quit from being a chef at a famous restaurant,I need to find a job. It was really hard but one day,a miracle smiled on my side.My roommate hired me  to work as an assistantfor an idol.She work for that once but I do not know the reason she left the job.The salary is so good.200,000 won.So,this is the day.The manager accepted me to work for him but I don't know who is the idol I am going to take  care of.


   "Hello?Can I help you.I think I never saw you.You know,fans can't enter this building,right?"a girl with a bun asked. Do I look like one of a fans?Please,heck no! I hate this entertaiment except for 2 idols.Who? Secret.

 
 "Oh,I'm working as an assistant here. I got this job yesterday and Mr.Lee Soo Man said I can started my work today"Yeah.SM Entertaiment. Actually, i likke YG and JYP but what can I do? Only SM have a job that was empty without a sign. You know...we needed to sign our signature on a document to approve that we are a part of them.Okay back to the present.The girl dialed a number on a phone near her table.Then,she asked me to wait for a few minutes.When I was about to think who is my idol, a man was standing in front of me.


"You must be Meng Jia,right?" I nodded."You're pretty.He must be lucky to have you.Well,my name is Jonghyun. I work as a head assistant for all of you.Here.Let me show you to your idol.Just don't too suprised seeing him." Him? I working for a boy? Whatever. We enterd the elevator and he pust a button.


1-2-3..Arrived! Level 3?Not bad.


We walked to a door that written DANCE ROOM SPECIAL. He opened  the knob and push the door slowly.Nervous? Nope. Scare? Yes.Absolutely.The boy turn to face the one who opened his private room.
 

"Suho! This is your new assistant.Her name is Meng Jia."he pointed to Jia."Nae.Thank you.Hello Jia.My name is Kim Junmyeong or the name you always hear, Suho."he smiled.That time I felt like I like him.He is handsome and cute.Jonghyun closed the door and the smiled on Suho's face gone like the wind.He sent Jia a dead glare.Such cruel.A boy gave that to an innocent girl.Why?Nobody know except Suho himself.He step foward to Jia.

"Listen..I don't really want an assistant but Lee Soo-man kept asking about so I had to give him a green light.There are a few rules you need to know.First, I don't like you so don't mind me if I mad at you.Second,don't dare to tell anyone about this.Third,you need to listen to everything I said.Fourth,hmmm...Okay the is no rule number four.Then,thank you"he smiled again making that girl scared.

What is wrong with him. Got trouble with his head? I sat on a couch at the corner of the room.Watching him practise his dance.He practise a lot though.I was so boring not to care what he was doing but just stared at him in case I being warn because of my day dreaming time."Jia,I want a bottle of mineral water.Go grab it at a shop. I think it was in front of this building.5 minutes only.Better hurry or else.."before he could finish his word that girl already out of that room.She ran to the nearest elavator.She pust the down button.She waited while looking at her watch..but still the elevator was not open yet.Jia looked around and saw stairs sign.She ran toward it and reach the first floor in only 1 minutes.She hurriedly searched for the shop Suho mentioned when she reached outside of that building.At last she found it and hurriedly went to the shop.She grab two bottles of cold mineral water and paid it.One for herself and one for Suho.


She ran back to the building.All the fans looked at her in weird.Knewing she will be late if she waited for the elevator,Jia ran to the stairs.She now hate to ran from the shop and to Suho's personal room at level 3.She pushed the door and saw no one unless the couch at the corner of room."Yah Kim Junmyeong!!!"she yelled.Anger is now on her heart.What is wrong with that guy?He is so ridicioules.Please!!!!First,the warning.Second,well my day dreaming fault.The third one is the most I hate,he left when he told me to hurry.Stupid Kim Junmyeong!!!

I put the plastic bag at the couch and went out of the room just for a few minutes.Then,I bumped into someone.He made me suddenly fell onto the ground"I'm so sorry.Does it hurt?"I looked up.He helped me get up."You're new here aren't you?" I nodded."Sorry but I need to go or else Suho will-"I can't finish it when I looked at his face."Ah..you must be Suho new assistant,right?Okay,my name isByun Baekhyun.Of course you know that right?What's your name?"Baekhyun looked at me from top to bottom."My name is Jia.Meng Jia."

"Forgive Suho if he mad at you.He kind of stress for a few days.Since his old assistant quit, I think so..he suddenly change.I don't know why.He is so lucky to have as his assistant.You're pretty"Oh..That is why you mad at me."Thank you.I think I better go before Suho mad."I walked first.When I looked back I saw Baekhyun smiled while waving his hand.How cute..I opened the door and I felt so relief.Suho was not there yet.About 15 minutes later Suho came.That was the time when I think I was going to cry.He step foward to me slowly.His eyes that make all girls smile but not to Jia.He gave her amad glare."Water?"She hand over the boy a bottle of mineral water that he wanted a few minutes ago or 20 minutes ago.


    "Can I go home now?"the poor girl asked."No.Wasn't your job is to take care of me?Do you think I don't read the assistant's rules book.One of the rules is to went home when your idol gave you a permision!"he replied.Not looking at that girl but just continued practise."But you said you don't want me as an assistant.Isn't that mean you can take care of yourself by your own.Right or wrong?"he asked again.It was almost 7 p.m and itwas getting dark.She wanted to go home.She wanted to have dinner with her roommate.He let out a big sigh.He slowly walked to the couch where that girl was sitting.He sat next to her but far enough to create a space between them.He stared at the girl.Noticed the stare Jia hurriedly looked at other place.

"Jia....."