You?!!

She is my propeties

>>>JIA POV<<<

"Joohyun Man! Not him..

"Okay..Just hold on. I open the gate if I wanted to and seems  like I kind of tired right now...maybe 2 or 3 hours later? How about tomorrow?" Hahahaha

"Jia! Open the-" what?! Suzy was giving me a death glare? Fine! I immedietly push the button." Greet him" Suzy  mouthed. I walked weakly to the door and greet him.  Smile in my face? Check. Better do it correctly or this baby   pant will comment at Suzy.

"Welcome uninvited guest! Thank you for just ruining my happy moment..again" did you guys expected me to be such a good girl? Heck no..but I am a good girl actually.

"Thank you Miss Meng.Did you change your mind on opening the gate for me?"he sat on the couch. What? He left the door wide open! I close it and stand in front of him.

"No actually but a wizard want to kill me if I did so" Daaa!!!" You look a little bit pretty. Usually you look like n evil witch that has wrinkle..and hideous look."he smiled.

"Well thank you no thank you Joohyun. I have a greet time greeting you..the horrible looking baby guy.You not even handsome! For me...how can Suzy pick as her boyfriend?"I smirked when I saw his smile disappear .

I went to my room and tried to close my eyes. Out of blue that Junmyeon guy shew up in my mind! Holy molly! What? When? Why?

                    **********************************

"Jia, I'm hungry" he fixed his hair at the mirror.

"And what did you want me to do? Also,so?" I looked at him. Jerk!

"I want a box of bread."crazy! You want me to search it?"Lunch break is about erm..30 minutes left." No. I do not wanted to bring you such terrible wishes.

"Your my assistant!"he turned back..and saw me looking at him.I stand up and walked to the door slowly."5 minutes!" Oh god! I ran and tried to walked throught the sasaeng who always takes picture of anyone when the sliding door was opening. I search for a pastries shop but I found none! I ran a little bit futher and saw 'Lavender Shop' perfect! I took a box of bread and paid it. How many times do I need to treat him even if I don't want to?

I ran back to thebuilding and finally I reached Suho's room. As soon as I opened I glad to see Suho still there. I catch a breath. Huh. Huh..H2o...I'm tired!

"You late Miss Jia. About 2 minutes and 54 seconds." Suho looked at his watch. Man! I'm tired. "There is no nearest pastries shop." I still catching a breath. "So? Come here" oh no! Punishment? Maybe or yelling? He hold my face..what?

He pinch my forehead. "Ya!! That's hurt me more that yelling..Urghh!!!" I shouted and I think he's crazy. He giggle! "Well,that's a good think that I don't need to waste my voice for you. You late..If you notice you gaining weight." waste?fat? Please! Why would I wanted to waste your pafethic voice. Troublesome people! And I not gaining weight!

                       

>>>SUHO POV<<<

 Hahaha! How funny when she hurt. I felt evil..Woah! Settle down! Whatever. I need to keep praticing for the one and only .... 

My fans.

                    *************

"Jia, could you grab me an  ramen?" I really wanted aramen.now

"Can I take it at the cafeteria?"Lazy!

"Hmm.2 minutes" haha. She won't be here in time! Suddenly  Sehun entered my room.

"Young boy!Where's your knock?" He totally shocked me.

"Oh! I forgot." He knocked the door. Clever.haha.

"Do you want to go out tonight? I want to treat you. So?" Really? Good.

"Okay. Thanks." Suddenly the door swung open. Woah.. No knock? Again? This time maybe it's Jia.

Yes. It's her. Catching breath? She must be tired. Serve your right. Why din't you quit just like......her?

"Hah! I made it!"

 

>>>SEHUN POV<<<

"Hah. I made it!" Who.is.this.angle? Is she from heaven? Damn it! Love at the first sight... I think so. She's pretty. That's a bonus!

"No you're not!" Suho looked weird. Suho's lucjy to have her as his assistant.

" I got 21 seconds left!"hahaha..how cute.

"Fine,you win. Only this time" Suho took the ramen.

"Is that your-"

"Yes" Suho nodded.

"Oh. Annyeohasaye." Oh..she's cute.

"I'm Sehun"

"I'm Jia."

 

Jia.....