you are right.

Make It Red

 

 

 

 

 

 

you are right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Sehun had woken up, he didn't spare a glance at Lu Han who was sleeping next to him, hidden under covers. Sehun's reason for not taking notice of Lu Han was that he wanted to be first in college. He made up an own race that he would be first instead of Lu Han. The loser would have to buy chocolate for the winner and since Sehun was penniless he might as well win. Of course Lu Han didn't have a clue about this all and modestly continued to sleep. If he would refuse later on or not was none of Sehun's business.

 

 

 

What he didn't presume was to sit in class and Lu Han was still missing. It was twenty minutes into the lesson and he was absent. At first Sehun didn't think of it much and assumed that his roommate was running late because of traffic or just waking up. The twenty minutes turned into forty and eventually an hour. At that moment Sehun was kind of regretting to have woken up so early. He was tired too but refused to sleep. Because going back to sleep meant dreaming of Lu Han, and he was unsure of whether any more of those would be good for him or for his resolution.

 

 

 

Yes Sehun had dreams about Lu Han if he wanted to admit that or not was up to him.

 

 

 

"Yo! Where is Lu Han at?" Sehun asked the professor in a frank approach when the lesson was finished and everyone was leaving. He didn't take college seriously- if he did then he would have gone to the year below. But Sehun changed his mind and insisted to stay for at least a week. He didn't want to be apart from Lu Han. Who was he supposed to annoy? Another reason was that he would maybe miss him....a lot. He didn't want anyone else to know. The more people knew, the worse things would turn out, and that alone made him want it to be kept between himself and himself.

 

 

 

"Sehun I thought we made it clear that you are not supposed to be here. Lu is ill. He called in and will be absent for today. Now go to your own classroom." While sorting the papers out, the professor enlightened why Lu Han was missing. He was ill. Sick. Not feeling well in other words. Then again, Lu Han was coughing a lot in the night and seemed to have had troubles sleeping. Judging from how many times he turned himself to the left and right side. Sehun couldn't believe that he hadn't noticed that earlier. He didn't even jump on Lu Han in the morning like he usually would.

 

 

 

Blinking hard, he opened his mouth to respond, but the sound seemed to have had troubles escaping his throat, so he settled for a quick nod. Why did this stupid teacher know more than Sehun?  He should have known more. He was living with Lu Han. And how dare he didn't tell Sehun that he was ill and wouldn't be able to come? Sehun came for no reason, especially with this annoying sun shining everywhere. It was for nothing. Other than that, he was hungry and seriously needed some blood. He didn't care about quality anymore-he would even take Lu Han if he would have to. If he wanted to survive then he should act like that.

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

Everything was for nothing. Sehun lowered his head with his hands in his pockets. He was walking back home to bother Lu Han and maybe ask if he was alright. He thought that the sunlight wouldn't be that bad and he would kind of make it but Sehun was seriously wrong. It was too much for him. He hastily strode into the next alleyway and hid there. It was kind of dark and alright to stay at. He shouldn't have underestimated the weather. Now what was he supposed to do? It didn't seem like it would start raining anytime soon. He shook his head, pressing one hand to his face in an effort to chase away the view that plagued him in this moment.

 

 

 

"Stop shining." Sehun muttered and failed to see or hear the people passing the alleyway. He also did not feel the mild coolness of the wall he was leaning on. In fact, his body felt next to frozen from the surprise of it all. If Lu Han would have been there, he would have done something. And speaking of him- he was alone and sick. Who was taking care of him? Nobody? Shouldn't he have called his parents for that? It was ironic that Sehun was thinking about all these things when he himself wasn't doing anything. He did want to help but did not want to suffer from the side effects of getting burned.

 

 

 

 

"Sehun? Is that you?"

 

 

 

 

He lifted his head because the voice was too familiar to be ignored. And as if he didn't already know; Lu Han was staring at him in nosiness.  He was asking himself what Sehun was doing there when Sehun was in return wondering why Lu Han was there with two plastic bags in each hand. The only person out of the two who had the right to be surprised was Sehun alone. He wasn't ill and still left to buy random stuff. Because this was what Lu Han did apart from staring holes into the other.

 

 

When Lu Han had stared at the lonely figure for a moment, knowing instinctively who it was. It had to be Sehun. He passed the alleyway by chance after he had bought some medicine. Letting out a slow sigh, Lu Han made his way closer to the other who wasn't moving at all. Lu Han stopped when he was right in front of Sehun whose eyes instantly met with his. Neither of them spoke. They didn't need to say much because neither of them wanted to begin. It had something to do with pride and although Lu Han didn't seem like it, he wouldn't give up and say something.

 

 

"What are you doing here...? Why aren't you in lesson? Are you ditching?" He inquiringly asked his voice quieter than intended. Sehun didn't answer, but he blinked at him for a long moment before turning his head and staring out away. Why wasn't he saying anything? Worried, Lu Han eyed him, biting the inside of his lip. He literally watched the focus vanish from his eyes, until it was obvious he wasn't seeing the scene before him at all. His brows furrowing with concern, Lu Han tried to slow his suddenly rapidly beating heart with a slow breath.

 

 

He didn't feel good but was well enough to go. But now when he was seeing Sehun, it was like everything was coming back. His headache straightaway returned while his breathing rose, as did his temperature, "Don't worry about me...I-I am okay..." Lu Han breathed, barely able to get the words out.

 

 

It took more effort than he had first thought, and it left him faintly stunned. At first it seemed as though Sehun hadn't heard, or if he had, didn't understand. Lu Han wasn't okay. Sehun was standing there gazing back at him with uneasiness evidently marking his features.

 

 

"You say that you are okay?"

 

 

Hearing this question, Lu Han could only stick to his lie and nod. He closed his eyes against the dizzying feeling. It was only for a short moment, as he could feel the unchanged odd faintness returning. His knees trembled beneath him and Lu Han was sure that he could collapse at any given moment. This was why he wanted Sehun to hurry up with whatever he wanted to say. Looking at Lu Han for such a long time wouldn't change anything.

 

 

 

 

Without words, Sehun speedily moved towards him which caused Lu Han to fall into doubts. Did he see through the lie? Did he know?

 

 

 

 

"Great. Go to that shop and buy me an umbrella. I can't stand the sun. And then hold it over my head. A prince can't hold it on his own. Don't you think so?" Sehun smiled and located both of his hands on Lu Han's shoulders. Well it looked like Lu Han misjudged him a tiny bit. He wasn't that sharp minded. To not be suspicious, Lu Han smiled back and nodded. Although his headache was killing him and the ache had only grown. It had slowly heated, until the point that it felt like actual fire. In fact, it was heating his whole body up.

 

 

 

"Sure...I can do that for you..." Lu Han turned around and slowly stumbled  his way to the direction of the shop across the street.

 

 

 

 

I hope I can.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He did make it and tumbled back to Sehun who was drawing pattern with his finger on the wall. Lu Han had a black umbrella in his hand and smiling waved it to the right and left. The weather got hotter and Sehun didn't appreciate it a bit. He instantly took the umbrella away from Lu Han and gazed at it. The one who had bought it was totally tired and leaned his body against the cool wall. Everything terribly hurt him but at least Sehun didn't know about his suffering. That would bring him into an awkward position and this was not something he wanted to experience.

 

 

He was shaking still, this time from the pain. Lu Han no longer felt cold, instead the same ache that burned in his head was now working his way through the rest of his body. To make it worse he was sweating, "Sehun what are you...doing..?" He whispered as his eyes were about to close. Sehun was crouching on the floor and had his arms stretched to the back. Was he trying to piggyback Lu Han? The Oh Sehun? It had to be a joke but Sehun didn't move and even urged the other to get on with an impatient 'come on'. He wanted to do something good for once and he was not that evil to let Lu Han walk the whole way.

 

 

Lu Han couldn't keep his eyes closed for long, opening them to find Sehun in the same position. "You want me to get on?" He asked a very obvious question while he approached Sehun with weak legs and eventually let himself drop on Sehun's back. Without a word, Sehun swayed him off his balance and up his back faster than he could respond. It was funny that he didn't say anything because his pride was hurt by carrying another person around. Sehun held the plastic bags in his hands while Lu Han was told to hold the umbrella over them. This job wouldn't change so easily.

 

 

 

 

Throughout the walk, they did get stared at a couple of times.

 

 

 

 

Sehun blamed it on Lu Han's while Lu Han said it was because Sehun kept on ignoring the traffic lights and crossed no matter what colour was shown.

 

 

The only way for Lu Han to keep himself cool was to be close to Sehun because his temperature was incredibly low. Lu Han buried his face into Sehun's neck and repeatedly said that it was so cold. He felt very lightheaded, unsuccessfully trying to will away the sickly feeling that was building up inside of him. Lu Han didn't often get sick but when he was then he had a quite strange way of expressing it. He was used to be independent and not rely on others so taking full advantage of Sehun's coolness was new to himself too. His body reacted on its own.

 

 

"You are so cold....I like that..." Lu Han dreamily murmured and struggled with holding the umbrella up due to the calmness he was feeling.

 

 

 

Sehun made a weird face and rolled his eyes, "Of course you do. I'm a prince. You should be grateful that you can be carried by me." He complained and pushed the other a bit up to be able to hold him better. Lu Han was actually very light. Was it because he didn't eat much?

 

 

 

 

Lu Han smiled and cuddled closer much to the dismay of the carrier.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you Sehun. We look ridiculous by the way."

 

 

 

"Don't remind me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The time they arrived at home was when Lu Han realised that Sehun allowed to piggyback him. What were the chances that he would do that ever again in his life? It clearly was because of Lu Han's sickness that Sehun helped him without complaining a lot or refuse to go on. So Lu Han had no choice but hug the life out of him while being carried. This was not something Sehun appreciated and abruptly said that he should stop. He was still a prince so the rules wouldn't change.  He was only going to be a bit nicer than usually.

 

 

 

"And I always played hide and seek in the castle with my older brother because it was so big. But then he once forgot about me." This was not a funny matter- so Lu Han did his best to suppress the laughter that he wished to let out. He was curled up on his bed with various blankets and pillows while Sehun sat surprisingly on the floor next to the bed. It was a weird sight because under other circumstances he would never do that. But in that second he didn't care much and rather wanted to talk about his own world where he came from.

 

 

 

The conversation flowed quickly from that point, but Sehun quickly realized that Lu Han was not doing much, if anything at all. He was struggling to talk with that major headache of his that worsened with his fever. He preferred it to listen to Sehun rather than engage himself into the conversation. He didn't have anything to say, his life was pretty boring. Nothing exciting really had happened so he couldn't share his own experiences. He also wasn't several times locked into a room unlike Sehun. Even so, his brothers seemed like funny people.

 

 

What never disappeared was his air of interest, as if he did want to know more and more about Sehun. "How did you meet that human girl?" Lu Han questioned and he instantly felt sicker than he was. He did wish to find out but he didn't want to become hurt. Why? He couldn't tell why he would have a reason to be angry or sad. His mind whirled as he attempted to come up with an idea to deal with this awkward feeling that didn't leave. He didn't even want to know the answer but at the same time he was very curious. Instead of answers, though, all that came to mind were visions of Sehun having a relationship with this girl. Who could she just be aside from Sunhwa?

 

 

 

Sehun was not anticipating the question though he did his best to remember, "She accidently came to my world and didn't know how to go back. I wanted to play with her so I said that there isn't a way back. She cried blah blah blah and when I was going to say that she could go back, she said that she wanted to stay." The words were just tumbling out from Sehun and Lu Han could hardly identify with them. He didn't know what to say or how to interpret it. Because even though he could imagine how this had happened, he didn't know what to say to that.

 

 

 

"What happened then?" Not being able to wait any longer, Lu Han asked further.

 

 

"I kinda started liking her because she was pretty, dumb and helpless. The chances were low but if I wanted to become the next king, I had to have a girl. So I asked her out and she agreed. Of course she said yes." Sehun grinned and seemed to be proud about that past achievement. He rarely got devoted to anyone, and when he did, he got devoted fast. Not that he would inform them, but the wish to be learning about what they were doing was huge. He wanted to see them, and to know more about them. As if it was branded inside of him. He had followed Sunhwa everywhere, from bedroom to bathroom. And he was sure that Lu Han was going to be next.

 

 

Funnily enough, he also had the feeling that Sehun was pretty much everywhere where he was. And this at all times. Was it creepy or cute? Well Lu Han still had to choose. But hearing all this talk about Sunhwa hurt him. He couldn't imagine that there was someone who knew Sehun so well. Lu Han never felt that but he was starting to feel possessive about Sehun. Even though he was the one who kept on teasing him. But that didn't bother him anymore. Lu Han wanted to show the world that Sehun belonged to him. Him being ill was always a trigger for having strange thoughts and actions.

 

 

Despite not listening to the complete story of what happened to her, Lu Han decided to carry on with a weird question, "C-Can you...take a guy too?" He asked, staring down at Sehun until he watched the emotions seep from his eyes. Sehun's eyes stared back at him, and Lu Han forced himself not to ask too many questions. He was interested but this shouldn't mean that he should say whatever would be on his mind.  Not even he could tell what was going on inside of himself when he was like that. His face felt hot which had to be from the fever and nothing else.

 

 

"Nope. Has to be a girl. Why? Interested in becoming my princess- I mean prince?" Sehun smirked and then Lu Han apprehended that he should have kept his mouth shut. He was tired, but he had a feeling that he couldn't help it to be so curious. He was dying to know more about Sehun though minus the bratiness. Without that, Sehun was very direct and funny. That was what Lu Han would see in a potential boyfriend. Maybe he as well ought to have crossed the 'potential' out to not get on silly thoughts.

 

 

 

 

"No thank you." Lu Han declined though knew that he was lying to himself by saying this. He wasn't supposed to believe him that fast. Maybe Sehun was lying because when Lu Han researched male vampires together, something like that existed. He was not trying to check if a future relationship with Sehun would ever work. Couldn't he just ask a normal question without Sehun jumping to conclusions? Lu Han was only curious; that was it. He even replied, still maintaining his polite tone.

 

 

It was apparently not something Sehun was waiting to hear as his face fell. He actually thought that he would hear something like 'yes' or 'maybe'. Otherwise Lu Han wouldn't have asked such a question. Sehun was certain that Lu Han was feeling a bit for him. It was obvious for him. Very obvious. He denied it like any other person would but that didn't mean that he wasn't thinking about it. Lu Han couldn't even listen to the story about Sunhwa without asking himself what was so great about her. Although she had supposedly cheated, Sehun gave the impression of not caring that much. He probably just used that excuse to come to this world.

 

 

 

Since arriving he had never made an effort to look for her.

 

 

 

"Hm sure. I mean there are other girls who would rather have this place." Sehun boldly started, seeing that the other was frowning slightly at Sehun's choice of words. Lu Han's disappointed expression alone halted his following words, and Sehun watched with growing concern that Lu Han turned himself to the other side. He muttered a 'good luck' before pretending to sleep so that he didn't have to listen anymore.

 

 

 

Everything was going after Sehun's plan of making him jealous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure? I'll invite you to our wedding."

 

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

 

"You can play with my handsome and beautiful future babies."

 

 

"Sure."

 

 

 

"You can name them too."

 

 

 

 

In this second Lu Han realised what those words even meant. His eyes widened in shock. One simple sentence left him feeling more than he should have. Was that a joke too? Would Sehun take it soon back? But implying that he would start a future with Lu Han sounded real. He had said it with meaning. It wasn't a poorly forced gesture from him, the tone of which he used because he knew he had to. It had been sweet, calm sound, one that had enlightened Lu Han, but also stunned him. He didn't know what to say- he couldn't answer back.

 

 

"And? You know I lied I again~" Looking up, Sehun smiled and changed his mind. He didn't want it all to happen so he would take those words back. He felt a purely unwanted feeling pooling in his stomach and hoped he was too focused on fighting it off to notice the effect on him. Sehun wouldn't fall in love again. Maybe he already did but that was not on purpose. He didn't want to. For a moment, Lu Han didn't move, didn't want to accept that it was a lie. Sehun had just lied to him again.

 

 

Instead of talking back, Lu Han was silent, feeling the easy rise and fall of his chest. He knew for fact that Sehun was trying to squeeze his way out with another lie. Their relationship was strange because they never considered their relationship as friendship. They didn't know what to think about that. And this frustrated them. Especially Lu Han. Sehun had never shown any signs that he liked Lu Han. He had his few moments when he would stare longer than he needed to or moved closer to him whenever they slept.

 

 

The explanation to this was that Sehun didn't like sleeping alone and therefore clung onto him. It was partly true; Sehun disliked the idea of sleeping alone. However the reason why he was like that, had to be that he felt at ease with him. Sehun was naturally cold and sometimes craved warmth which Lu Han usually had. Being ill or not, he was warm and Sehun would take advantage of that. He liked it. And not even once did Lu Han complain so he would continue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Lu Han had closed his eyes and drifted into a comforting sleep, Sehun thought that it was also necessary for him to sleep. He was dying from hunger so a bit of sleep would surely distract him. He slipped under the covers next to Lu Han and was facing his back. He was forcing himself to sleep in such a way that he fell into deep slumber and was not aware of anything he was doing. Sehun did something and he was not aware of it at all. He couldn't because he did those things in complete unconsciousness. Nobody would be able to wake him either. It was a good thing because he surely wouldn't want to know what he would do.

 

 

While Lu Han was stuck in a light sleep, he could feel that two arms came from behind and embraced him securely. This was considered as borderline to 'okay' but that didn't mean that he wasn't affected. The heat of shame burned his cheeks for the first in a long time. He was affected though he couldn't do much against it so he had let it happen, because if he wasn't interested, then he would have said it. But Lu Han was perhaps interested a tiny bit. He couldn't stay single forever. He wasn't sure when this had start happening- Sehun turning monkey-like and holding Lu Han into a tight grip.

 

 

As Lu Han's eyelids fluttered beneath his sleeping mask, his free hand slothfully moved to examine. His fingertips made contact with Sehun's hand which was lazily rested on Lu Han's shoulder. He was enjoying it a bit too much. So he really was in no hurry to get Sehun off him, but if he left him there, then Sehun certainly would make it look like Lu Han initiated it. He never did. Lu Han liked it that was why he never did anything. He generally left Sehun alone- only if he would start choking Lu Han then he was getting kicked off the bed.

 

 

The fact that Sehun broke the rule of being on Lu Han's bed was enough.

 

 

As of cue Sehun's hand glided back down, over Lu Han's chest, the tips of his fingers brushing him. As if he was doing that on purpose.

 

 

 

Lu Han yelped through his teeth that had clenched as a result of the feeling swelling up in his stomach. If this wasn't bad enough, Sehun decided to give himself into his hunger that he couldn't contain anymore. It had been a long while that he had consciously drunken blood and chocolate couldn't soothe anything anymore. Lu Han felt a tremor run down his spine as he felt Sehun's cold hands caress against his warm neck.

 

 

"J-Just a second! Do it here!" Quickly Lu Han pointed at the lower end of his neck so one wouldn't easily see it. Although Sehun was sleeping he understood this command and moved a bit down. He didn't care where it was- blood was blood. Meanwhile, Lu Han was struggling with the heat in his neck. His heart gave a quick thump in his chest when Sehun kept on the place rather than bite. He was seriously sleeping. Lu Han couldn't believe that he was doing that, but he nudged the other and urged him to do it. He was so slow and probably didn't know what he was doing.

 

 

 

Then a sharp sensation woke Lu Han from his thoughts as to why Sehun was so incompetent. His incredibly sharp teeth sliced through the sensitive skin without opposition, piercing deep into the flesh of his neck as they cut through. A stinging feeling spread out from the bite like venom leaking into Lu Han's blood. It didn't even take long for the burning feeling to be gone and was replaced with numbness.

 

This was not the first time that Sehun had done this judging that he was responsible for the other bite. He understandably wasn't conscious so his brain couldn't grasp the information. The amusing thing was that Sehun repeatedly said to Lu Han that he didn't smell good and no sane vampire would bite him. And then here was Sehun doing the complete opposite. He had anyway a weird way of biting since he was awkwardly Lu Han instead of .

 

 

 

"I smell better than your ex-girlfriend right?" Lu Han asked with a sly smile, as his darting eyes were hidden under the sleep mask.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah..."

 

 

 

 

"I smell better than you right?"

 

 

 

 

"Hm..."

 

 

 

"You like flat butts right?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From now on Lu Han should start recording their conversations.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AOA- Short Hair be winnin' in my play list ♡

 

 

For those ppl that thought it was Sehun who bit Luhan:


 

 

I've decided that I'll wrap up Make It Red in 4 more chapters!

 

 

Thank you for your kind words ♡

 

 

 

If you liked this chapter do comment and upvote!

 

 

 

 

Hyomin ❤❤

 

 

 

 

 

The only reason I follow T-ara ಥ_ಥ

 

And the awesome music of course~

 

 

bomi xoxo