Part II

Before An Error (Youth Hurts Ver.)
A minutes later,

"So, your parents kick you out from house just because you've got a low marks on exam? Are they stupid?! It's just a trial exam, not a final exam yet! How did you get a dumb parents like them?!", says Hara with angrily with what happen to Yongji while sit next to her.

"Mollayo... I think they can support me until the final exam but they aren't. They only think about my sister's carier. Always talk about my sister in front of me when we're dinner together. Always praise my sister.. Then, me? I'VE GOT NOTHING!!", Cries Yongji while dissapointed with her parents.

Hara tried to look at Yongji and ask, "Who is your sister?".

"Her name is Gyuri..", says Yongji while wipe her tears.

Hara curious while said to Yongji, "Gyuri? I think I've been heard that name before...".

"Gyuri KARA...".

Hara shocked when Yongji tells about her sister, "Jinjja?!".

When Yongji is nod after Hara ask her, Kong brought a cup of tea to Yongji then said, "Drink this tea first. It will make you relax.".

Yongji look at Kong while take a cup of tea from that cyborg then said, "Gumawo..".

Kong just smile then go sit next to Hara. He look at Hara while ask, "Let her stay at our house for today. Tommorow she can go back home. Maybe with this, her parents will be worried and want she to go back home?".

Hara look at Kong with her serious face: deny his sugestion to let Yongji stay at their house.

"Kwenchana.. I will find another place to stay.", say Yongji while grab her begs and tried to stand up.

Hara pull Yongji's right hand and Yongji sit back at sofa. Hara look at Yongji with her smile face then said, "Just stay here until it's under control between you and your parents soon.".

Yongji look at Hara's hand at her hand while said, "But.. Am I distrubing you?".

"Of course not.", said Hara then her hands pinch Yongji's cheeks.

"Gumawo....", says Yongji while look at Hara and Kong.
 
Atcually, Hara felt unhappy with this but she also felt sympathy with Yongji condition right now. Maybe she's happy in outside but in inside? Nobody knows.

At night,

Yongji is sleeping at Hara's bed while Hara and Kong at their secret room. Both of them are sitting at a small bed beside the mashine that left by Hara.

"Am I do a right decision?", ask Hara while her hands hold Kong's left hand.

Kong that still cherish Hara's hair with his right hand while look at Hara then said, "You actually do your best. You tried to help people even your heart wouldn't. I know it's hard to you but.... This is your trials of life. Halsu-isseo.".

Hara look at Kong with weird face, confused with this situation.

Kong smiles at Hara then pull Hara to him with his right hand and let Hara's head at his chest then he put his head up to Hara' head. He look at front while said to Hara, "As I'd promise. I will never leave you alone.".

Hara feels happy with what Kong said then she close her eyes with her smile that never stops.

The next day,

It's already school holidays. Hara decited to make a small picnic with Kong and Yongji at garden. She is prepairing the food for their picnic while Yongji make an apple juice beside Hara. Meanwhile, Kong is pick out the apples from the apple tree at the outside. After he pick out the apples. He go down from the wood stairs that he get from garaj and prepair three plate with napkins and the top of it had an apple.

"WE ARE READY!!", Yelled the girls happily after they open the door and walking out into the garden.

Kong welcoming the girls with open ars while smiles and said, "Darawa~~ I already pick some apples to we eat together.".

Hara so exited when it comes to an apple. It's her favourite since she's young. Hara behaving like a child and run to Kong.

Yongji just look at Hara and Kong with smiles while bring a basket of the food which she and Hara prepaired at home.

"I knew you want an apple, right?", ask Kong while hold an apple at back.

Hara just nods while do a puppy eyes at Kong.
 
Kong give an apple that he hide at his back to Hara while said, "Jjjjjang!!".

Hara seems too exited then take an apple from Kong then she take a bite while chew and swallow it.

"How it's taste?", ask Kong while he does a charisma face.

Hara still eat an apple while she nods with he smiles and sweet-closed eyes.

"Hara-ya, Kong-iya. Have a seat.", said Yongji that already seat in front of her plate while she put a basket beside her.

"Nae...", said Hara and Kong while take a seat beside each other then Hara take a sandwich that she wrap up and give it to Yongji and Kong while said to Kong, "This is our favourite~~".

Kong suprised while his mouth wide open. He take a sandwich and open the wrapping paper.

"What is this?", ask Yongji to Hara while hold the sandwich.

Hara keep chewed an apple at while said, "Oh! It's a red bean with cheese and egg sandwich. We both always eat this everyday.".

But then, the girls look at Kong that still holding his sandwich.

"Naega neoreul.. Aaaummmmm~~~", said Kong while he eat the sandwich with full of emotion.

The girls laugh out loud at Kong that still feeling with his sandwich. Hara pat on Kong's back while Yongji look at Kong with her big laugh.

"Kyaaaa~~ ideura.. You girls look at me like you never look the other people eat like me.", said Kong while he shows his weird face.

"You look so funny, is he?", said Hara to Yongji while her eyes is still look at Kong.

Yongji still laugh but she tried to nods and said, "Nae.. He is.".

Both of girls still look at Kong with laugh. Meanwhile, Kong look at Yongji's head. Theres something at her hair. Slowly, he's left hand to Yongji's head and take a dragonfly from her head.

Hara realize that Kong hold a dragonfly from Yongji's hair while show her index finger to the dragonfly and said, "How did it comes?".

"I don't know.", said Kong while look at Hara and said, "Can I eat this?".

Hara still supprised with Kong while shown her index fingger at the dragonfly and said, "You can't eat that. It's dragonfly..".
 
Kong look at the dragonfly that he got while said, "Dragonfly? Is this can make me fly like a dragon?".

Yongji laugh out loud while clap her hand then said, "Kong-iya, you is so funny..".

"Aniya.. You still cannot eat that. Just eat your sandwich now.", said Hara while take Kong's sandwich then give it to Kong, "Let the dragonfly free and eat this.".

Kong stop hold the dragonfly and eat his sandwich that Hara gave to him.

"Oh!! Hara-ya. Is it his name only Kong or... Had another name?", ask Yongji when she tried to be lelax and stops laughing then hold an apple that she take from her plate.

Hara thinking once Yongji ask her then answerd, "Nope, only Kong. Waeyo?".

"Aniya.. Do you thought another name than Kong?", ask Yongji once again while she chew an apple.

Hara look at Kong that still enjoyed his sandwich while said to Yongji, "Do you had any idea?".

"Ummm~~~", Yongji look at the sky while think some names for Kong.

Hara also do the same while hold an apple.

After a second, the girls are looking each other then yelled, "HONGBIN!".

Hara pat on Kong's left shoulders the said, "Kong-iya, do you like your new name?".

Yongji make a OK sign to Kong as a sign that he likes his new name.

Kong look at the girls then he close his eyes while swallow his sandwich. He open his eyes after he think about it and said while look at Hara, "Joaheyo...".

"YESS~~~!!", scream the girls while clap their hands together. Hara just rub Kong's hair while Yongji smiles at Kong.

"Ahh! Hongbin-ya, let's do it.", said Hara once again when she still rub Kong's hair.

"Do what?", ask Kong while finished his sandwich.

Hara suddenly stop rubbing Kong's hair while said with her angry face, "What? Our dance?".

"Ahhh~~!", Kong snap his fingers while said to Hara with his shock face, "Right now? In front of Yongji?!".
 
Hara nods while stand up and pull Kong up too. Even Kong is too heavy, but Hara tries to let Kong stand up together with her. She look at Yongji that still smiling at them both while said, "Yongji-ya, watch this. Ehem~~ Ehemm~~ We, Go Hara and....".

Suddenly, Kong show his teeth while he's smile at Hara, just want to say 'ee' to her.

Hara have an idea after she look at Kong and continue to speak, "Go Hara and Lee Hongbin, want to show you some girlgroup dance that we never perform to anyone before.".

"Yeyyy~~~", say Yongji while applause to them both.

Kong look at Hara with his shy face but Hara pout him back then get ready to dance, "HANA~ DUL~ SET~~!", shout Hara then she and Kong start to dance 'U&I' by Ailee then they changed to dance 'NoNoNo' by Apink.

While they dance at front, Yongji seems so happy while clap her hand as a beat for Hara and Kong to dance.

"Kong-iya! You dance the wrong step.", yelled Hara while teach Kong again how to dance. Both of them looks so serious to dance perfectly.

But suddenly, Yongji feels unvery well. She touch her head while hold her pain until she fainted down beside the basket.

"Yayaa~~ Let's dance again.. Hana~~ dul~~~~", said Hara but suddenly she stops counting and shocked when she saw Yongji already lay on the grass. "Yongji-ya!!".

Both of them run to Yongji then squat beside her. Hara take Yongji's right hand and hear her pulse. Yongji is still alive. Hara look at Kong while worried with Yongji's condition and said, "Kong-iya! Take Yongji and go to our room.".

"Are you serious?!", ask Kong that worried if Yongji knows their secret room.

"Kwenchana.. I know what I want to do. Palli!!", said Hara once again then she run into in front of her house and open the door.

Kong raise Yongji easily at front then run into their house and enter their secret room.
 
After an hour,

Hara look at Yongji that lay on the small bed while give her a immune anaesthetic so Yongji would not wake up before she move to the hall. After Hara inject Yongji's right hand, she to to Kong that seat beside Yongji while his eyes is look at her. "Kong-iya...".

"Aaa~~", said Kong.

"Can I ask something?".

Kong seriously look at Hara and said, "What is it?".

Hara walked and sit beside right Kong while said, "What do you feel right now?".

"I feel... Worried? Sad? Errr~~ Want to cry..". Said Kong frankly.

Suddenly, Hara hug Kong at back while said with slow voice, "Just cry.. I understand. But please don't leave me.".

Kong keep his head down while his tears are fallen and cry. He hold Hara's hand and still worried with Yongji's condition.

Hara just want Kong to not leave her even she knows that Kong is already falling in love with Yongji.

Two days later,

Kong is drawing something for Hara because he want to make something like a gun with electric shock and also a machine that can make somebody remember the past using another brain memory. While he keep drawing at the table beside the kitchen, Yongji suddenly came from toilet and look at Kong's hand drawing while said, "Hongbin-ya, what are you doing?".

Kong just ignores Yongji while he keep drawing.

Yongji stand at back Kong then look at his drawing closer while said in front of Kong's ears, "Such a beautiful drawing...".

"Can you don't distrubing me? It's a love letter for Hara.", said Kong while smile at Yongji.

Yongji do a pout face while to to Hara's bed with sad emotion.

Kong look at Yongji then stop drawing. He still smile while stand up from his seat then walking to Yongji and stand beside her while said with pampered voice. "Are you jelous?".

"Of course I'm not.. Not at all..", said Yongji stammer while look at the other side than Kong.

Kong suddenly sit next to her. He hold Yongji's left arms with his left hand then let Yongji sit closer with him. He still smile while ask, "Jinjja?".
 
Yongji look at Kong. He's eyes... Just look like him when he smile with his gaze at me. Whisper Yongji then she smile at Kong.

He right hand hold Yongji's right hand while smile happily. Same as Yongji too. Both of them are grab their hands tight while smile just like a couple.

When Kong touch Yongji's chin and tried to kiss her. Suddenly, Hara come from the outside while hold some foods and medicine inside of the paper begs.

"I'm back~~~!", shout Hara happily after she back from supermarket but then she saw Kong and Yongji are together while sit next each other, she shock but tried to not angry.

Kong and Yongji also realise that Hara is already back from supermarket and look at them supprisingly. They step back while look at Hara.

"Aaaa~~~ Kwenchanayo.. I didn't see. Aahhh~~ I buy some food for our lunch today.", stammer Hara then she walking step by step while look at the paper begs. Walking though she walk front Kong and Yongji to the kitchen. Hara take out the food from the paper begs to the kitchen table while said, "I also buy a instant spaghetti and also a tomato sause for our dinner. Kwenchana.. I will cook it tonight.".

Kong just stand up from Hara's bed then leaves Yongji alone and go back to his table to continue drawing. Yongji also just sit stiff at Hara's bed without do anything.

Now Hara feels heart broken, pretending to not cry even she look at both of them. She take a deep breath and breathe out slowly while put all these foods at the refrigerator.

In evening, at garden,

Hara look at the sky while lay on the grass. She realised of what happen since she take a piece of heart from Yongji's late-boyfriend until today: she saw Kong and Yongji together like a couple. She close her eyes for a long time then she open her eyes with tears. She tried to hold her tightness in her chest then close her eyes once again and grit her lips.

"Hara-ya!!".
 
She heard somebody call her name then she open her eyes and turn her head to the left. She saw Yongji that walking to her. Hara wake up then sit back at tree while look at Yongji with her smile at her face.

"What are you doing here?", ask Yongji while sitting next Hara. Suddenly, she saw a tears came out from Hara's eyes then ask, "Omo! Are you cried?".

Hara denies while move her head to the left and right and said, "Aniya.. I'm just.. Thinking of my parents.".

Yongji just nod while look at Hara.

"Ahhh... Are your parents called you to go back home?", ask Hara while look back at the sky.

"They didn't call me either.", sigh Yongji while keep her head down, "I wish if I just a girl without sisters or brothers...".

"Don't said that.". Said Hara then look seriously at Yongji. She continues, "You shoud be proud because you still have your parents and sister. While me? I have nothing.. And that's why I made Kong. He just like my brother, my parents, my teacher, my friend... My... My everything.".

Yongji look at Hara again then pat on Hara's left shoulder while said, "Keep calm..".

Hara nods as she smile at Yongji but suddenly she remember something and said, "Ahh~~ About Kong. Can I ask you something?".

"Oh! Hongbin-ya? Sure. Why?", said Yongji.

"What do you like at Kong the most?", ask Hara while hold Yongji's left hand.

Yongji crooked her lips and look at the road while thinking about Kong. After a second, she look at Hara while said, "He seems like my late-boyfriend...".

Hara a little bit shocked when Yongji talk like that.

Yongji continues, "He look at me like my late-boyfriend always see me. He hold my hands like my late-boyfriend always do to me. I feel like... My late-boyfriend is still alive but he isn't. He's Lee Hongbin, not my late-boyfriend.".

After she hear Yongji talk about Kong, Hara feels upsad but she tried to not cry at all and change the topic, "Ahh~~ Anyway, do you had any disease problem or illness.. Or anything before?".
 
"Nae.", Said Yongji while nod and she continues, "I feeling unvery well since 2 or 3 months ago. I feel headache and sometimes I fainted. It's hurt inside. I feel want to take out my brain and...".

"I will find out why later. Maybe I can help you before it's too late. I hope it just a normal headache.", said Hara before Yongji finish her words. She hug Yongji while rob Yongji's back.

But suddenly, Yongji get a headache once again. She tried to not shout while Hara hug her but then she fainted in Hara's embrace.

Hara want to push Yongji but suddenly she felt like Yongji fainted once again. She hold Yongji still and call Kong to take Yongji go to inside house.

"KONG!! KONGGG!!!! KONNNGGGGG-IYAAAA~~~ !!!!".

At night,

Kong is still look at Yongji while hold her hands. Meanwhile Hara was shocked when she look at the screen. Now she knows what happen to Yongji.

"How long she will be like this?", ask Kong while look at Hara.

"I don't know.. She... She had a brain cancer.. Now she in the 4th level.", said Hara while she keep her head down while hold her breath.

Kong supprised with what he hear from Hara then said with his sad face, "Mwo?! You mean, she will gonna die anytime?!".

Hara can't hold hear tears anymore. She cried while nodded at Kong.

Kong also can't accept the truth. He stop holding Yongji's hand then walk fast to Hara and grab her shoulders tightly while shaking Hara and said, "Please save her, Hara. PLEASE SAVE YONGJI!!"

"WHY DO YOU CARES ABOUT YONGJI??!", shout Hara angrily.

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!". Shout Kong too while he look at Hara with hope.

Hara suddenly startle when Kong confess in front of her.

Kong continues with his pitiful face, "Nae, I like her. I love her. More than what I'm thinking. Because I have her late-boyfriend's piece of heart. I do what I want and it's coming from my heart. And I love Yongji also is coming from my heart. Maybe she don't know about this but I will try to keep this as a secret because I don't want her to know. But, I just want her to know that I love her.".
 
Hara don't want to hear what Kong want to say anymore. She push Kong's hands aside angrily then she to to the long table where the machine and her experiment apparatus at the table. Dissapointed with Kong, she push the mashine and apparatus drop to the floor. Then, she take a small knife to cut her left hand.

Kong saw Hara wants to cut her hand then she go to Hara and push the small knife aside then hug Hara at back.

"Why you do this to me?! WHY??!". Shout Hara once again while cries in Kong's embrace.

Kong move Hara to his front while said, "Don't do that.. Please..".

Hara take a gun from the table and threaten to attack with the gun that Kong made up at her head and said with her sadness face, "Let me die than I look one of my beloved with the other ones. Let me go than feels hurt as a loner youth girl just because I lost the cyborg that loves another girl.".

"No...", said Kong while jiggle his heads left to the right.

"LISTEN TO ME!!", Shout Hara again while grab Kong's left arm. She continues, "From now on, I am not your owner. You can go wherever you want, you can eat whatever you want and you can be love with whoever you want. Just take this gun an shoot me!!".

After Hara give to him a gun with an electric shock, Kong still doesn't threaten to attack Hara. He still shake his head as he don't want to kill Hara.

Hara said once again while shout like an insane girl, "I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE! I HATE YOU! YOU ARE THE USELESS CYBORG THAT I MADE OF! JUST LET ME DIE!!".

Kong can't be patient anymore. He get a gun and threaten to attack Hara at her neck. He said with his dissapointed voice, "Okay.. As you wish.. I will let you go and I will forget you until forever.".

When the sounds of the gun clearly heared at Hara's left ears, she look at Kong and yell, "Chakkaman~!".

Kong almost shootting Hara but he stop then look at Hara.

"Can I hug you? This is my last wish before I die.", ask Hara while she still crying.

Kong accept Hara's last wish then he hug Hara with the gun is still in Hara's neck.
 
Hara POV

*Kong-iya, I made you since three years ago. I find a lots of memories when I made you. Even a guy that comes with a bunch of flower just came twice on my dream, you're come and with me everyday. I know you are not a guy on my dream. But at least I remember him just like you on my dream. You playing with me, singing with me, dancing with me, eat with me, sleep with me... Enjoy our life together even you are just a cyborg. And even you are just a cyborg, I love you more than anything. But it is also my mistake. My mistake to take a piece of heart from Yongji's late boyfriend. If I can turn back to the past, I'm ready to donor my piece of heart to you. I'm ready if I get hurt. I'm ready to being illness even on death. But, It's too late. Now, I'm ready to die. Thank you for still with me. Thank you for complete my life. Thank you for make me happy once I felt down. Thank you for remind me about us. Thank you for everything..

Gumawo.. Lee Hongbin..*

"SHOOT ME NOWWW~~~!!!!!!".

Kong finally shoot down on Hara's neck after she yell at him while they still hug each other. Then, he throw out the gun and hold Hara from she falling down. He tries to hug Hara once again with tears and sadness emotion. He don't know why he shoot Hara when she told him to shoot.

"Mianhae, Hara-ya... Mianhae...". Kong cries over Hara's dead body while hold her tight. He still don't let Hara go but it's too late.

Kong is still hugging Hara while Yongji is still didn't wake up from her illness...
 
To be continue... On Error MV.