Part I

Before An Error (Youth Hurts Ver.)
At her house. Her secret room is lots of wire and full with machine. Just like at hospital but in her secret room. She take a microprocessor from a computer machine that full with data and connect into a body of a man that lay on a bed, which is a cyborg at 'his' head. She look at the computer machine that transfer a data to the cyborg. She didn't flicker her eyes since it is important and it's risk if had any error on data.

After 5 minutes. The data is already transfer into that cyborg that she made since 3 years ago. She take a plug out from the cyborg's head and waiting for a response.

Finally, the cyborg open his eyes. She supprisingly happy that the cyborg that she made is 'alive'. She look at the cyborg closer. Then, the cyborg wake up from bed with 'his' legs still stick out at bed. The cyborg look at a girl that made 'him' alive without any espression. That girl also look at the cyborg and waiting to the cyborg open 'his' mouth and speak.

"Where am I?". Said that cyborg for a first time.

That girl is still shock but she touch the cyborg's left cheek and said, "Now you are a human. Don't think you are cyborg anymore. Now.. You at our house.".

"Our house?". Said that cyborg without any espression.

She let her hands down and say, "Yes.. Let me introduce myself. I'm Hara. Go Hara.".

The cyborg keeps unespression but asking to Hara, "Are you my sister?".

Hara denies while smile at the cyborg and says, "No.. We start to be friends now.. We will be more than friends soon.".

The cyborg get off from bed and stand up. Hara standing in front of the cyborg and pat on the cyborg's hair. She still smile at the cyborg and say. "Sorry. I still try to find the suitable name for you. Let me teach you how to face the world.".

The cyborg just noded while look at Hara.
 
"But first. I will give you some cloth for you wear it.". Said Hara while hold the cyborg and brought 'him' out from the secret room. While they are walking into the dressing room, Hara talk to the cyborg about her dream, "I remember 3years ago, the night that I felt wondering who is he. He comes to my dream and brought me a bunch of flower. After he smile at me, he's disappearing from my dream. I just woke up and take my pencel and a piece of paper then draw his face...".

They already at dressing room. Hara stop talking then take out a white T-shirt and jeans from her cupboard then give it to the cyborg and said, "Wear this one. I set how to dress up on your memory data. So, try to wear it.".

The cyborg in just standing then take the cloths from Hara while nod to her.

Hara just look at the cyborg to see how far the cyborg can be like a human. While she's watching the cyborg, she continue talking about, "I still remember his face, his voice, his body... I remember all of it. At first, I thought I will not to dream him again so I get an idea to made you.. I mean, making you to become a human. But then, last year I dreamed him again while hold my parents hand. I don't know why because the day after that, my parents died because of aircraft crash after they go to Malaysia. But I know he want to take care of my parents as well.".

The cyborg finally finish wearing his cloths. Hara step foward in front of the cyborg, she look at the cyborg's eyes while play on the cyborg's hair and said, "I made you because of him. You pass dress up test. Now we go to the kitchen for eat test.".

The cyborg's left hand grabing by Hara. 'He' just follow where Hara goes. When the cyborg in the kitchen with Hara, the cyborg look at a tin with the top of the tin are open.

Hara noticed that the cyborg look at a tin beside her at the table. She take a tin and look at the inside.

"What is that?", ask the cyborg while look at the tin.
 
Hara take a spoon then take out the red bean from the tin and said, "Oh.. It's a red bean.. I always eat it with bread.. Well, I just eat twice a day. Not because of...".

Suddenly, the cyborg keeps saying, "Kong... Kong... Kong....." insted of red bean while looking at the tin of red beans.

Hara look at the red beans that she take out with spoon then look at the cyborg. Suddenly, "YESS! I got your name. KONG! Are you happy?".

The cyborg just nod without any feel in his face.

Hara feels something wrong with Kong since she make Kong alive. She eat the red beans while said, "Are you doesn't know how to feel?".

Kong just standing still without nod or deny.

Hara touch Kong's eyes, nose, lips, cheeks and when she touch Kong's chest, she realise that Kong doesn't have a heart! "Omo! Sorry for that. But I think it's hard to find the real heart to give it to you. Even just a piece.".

Kong heared what Hara said then he said, "I'm okay.".

"Maybe I should donate a piece of my heart to you so you can feel happy always.", says Hara while her hand at her chest while look at her hand with sad feeling.

Kong hug Hara tight all for sudden and said, "Don't do it. I just want you to alive. If you aren't, who's want to teach me how to face the world...".

Hara supprised with what Kong saying. She let Kong hug her while she think about how to make a heart to Kong.

The next day,

Hara walking at the street that nobody is there. She in journey to her school. Hara look at he watch and it shows 8.00 a.m. Hara knows she being late to school but she just take it easy and walking into her school.

When she want to turn to the left of the road, she saw a young boy riding his red bicycle with his smiling face. Hara just look at that boy until...

Suddenly, a car spots from left direction hit that boy's down with a big impact. Hara shocked with what happen then she run into that boy that injurt because of that excident.

"Can you hear me? Are you okay?", ask Hara while hold that boy's hand.
 
That boy was atcually fainted but still alive.

The owner of the car knows he hit a boy so he decited to run without want to responsible with what happen to that boy.

Now, just Hara and that boy at the street. Hara decited to bring that boy to her house. She take the boy's bicycle and tried to make that boy sit on back her. After she strugle to make that boy safe at her back, Hara row the bicycle away back to her house. While she row the bicycle, Hara think about Kong at home. She think about how to make Kong's heart.

Somehow, that boy behind her vomit a blood and trickle at Hara's school uniform.

"Hey! Don't vomit on my shirt..!". Yelled Hara to a boy that sit behind her.

That boy is in trouble. A half of alive or death.

At Hara's house.

That boy is laying on the bed with the oxigen mask from the tank beside him his cloth are open by Hara that standing next to him. He open his eyes then saw Hara was holding a small knife. He can't do anything because his hands and legs already lock up by a big chain except breath in, breath out.

Hara look at that boy's face then caress his hair while said, "You've got broken bones at back and your right hand. Luckily, I save you from death.".

That boy feels uncomfortable with Hara but he can't talk to her. The oxigen mask makes him hard to speak.

Hara cherish the boy's hair until his chest. She put her small knife at top of boy's chest and said, "But, I want to ask a favour, can I take a piece of your heart?".

His eyes turn to the left and right, deny to donate a piece of his heart for something. But he can't do anything.

Hara keep smiles as she look at that boy. She decide to cut the boy's chest until 2 meter then open his skin that full with blood. She put her right hand inside that boy's body while said, "You no need to say anything. I knew you wouldn't, but I will take it then I will bring you to hospital.".
 
That boy's eyes wide open up when Hara touch his heart. He feels he can't breathe when Hara cut off a piece from his heart. He tries to breathe but he can't.

Hara finally get a piece of his heart and take it out from his body. She put a piece of heart on the bottle at the table beside her. She take a special tape and stick it on that boy's chest. Then, she get a tube of blood that she take from herself then put it on that boy's left hand. "As a present, I'll give you my blood so you can go safety to hospital. But I'm not sure that you will be survive.".

Hara take a small heat-laser machine and heat at the special tape that she patch on the boy's chest. After a while, the tape was gone but it becoming a new skin for the boy's body. It is no scar on him like there's nothing going on at his chest. Then, Hara take out the tube and do the same thing on the boy's left hand. "Now, I will take you to the hospital. Just assume this as a part of your long-life dream.".

She take out the oxigen mask from that boy and tried to bring him out from her house and going to the hospital.

At night,

Hara sitting beside Kong at the sofa while watching a horror movie. They spend time together at the first time since Kong 'alive'. Hara head on Kong' left shoulder while her right hand are grabbing a popcorn that she hold on her left hand.

"Kong, do you feel scared?", ask Hara while chewing a popcorn.

"No.". Said Kong that concentrate on the movie.

"After a week, you would feel it. I will make a new heart for you and I will switch on your body.". Said Hara then she put the popcorn on her left.

Kong suddenly look at Hara while said, "How about that boy.".

Hara also look at Kong while pat on Kong's hair while said, "He's died 3hours ago because of his backbone is broken. All people mostly hard to survive especialy when their head or backbone are broken. Don't worry. You still got a new heart soon.".

Kong just nodded twice while Hara smile at him. They both look at the movie back while Hara hold Kong's hand.
 
After a week,

Kong is stand still at behind of a standing machine with his eyes is close and shirtless but his chest are opend and theres a lot of wire on his body.

Hara is still prepair the heart for Kong after a week she tried to match a piece of a heart of a boy that she taken from and now she connected it to the mashine to complete the data for Kong's heart.

After a minute, she take off the wire from the machine and hold the heart while walking into in front of Kong. Hara look at Kong while touch Kong's right cheek and said, "Today, you will feel it. You will feel everything.", then, she put the heart inside Kong's body and repair a little bit on it then close the place that she opend with Kong's steel skin. She look at the screen at the stand machine and it shows '100% complete' on screen. She press the button at the keybord and..

Kong open his eyes and he saw Hara in front of him.

"What do you feel now?", ask Hara while her eyes look at Kong's eyes.

Kong finaly smiled and then hug Hara quickly.

Hara also hugging Kong happily while said, "You can feel it now! Glad to know that..".

"Gumawo. Hara-ya.. Gumawoyo...", says Kong again while his tears are going down into his cheek. After a week, he can feel how the humans feeling on.

The next day, at school,

Hara was at the top of the school building. She sit down while inhale on the tin of the lychee water. She look at her home at the top of the hill near by her school while thinking of Kong at house.

"What are you thinking on?", ask a girl that comes from behind.

Hara suddenly look at back and said to that girl, "Nugusaeyo?".

That girl bows then start to introduce herself to Hara, "Yee.. Annyeonghasaeyo.. I'm a student transfer from Hongik, Yongji imnida.".

"Ahhh... Algettcho.", says Hara while nod then look back at her home.

"What are you doing here?", ask Yongji once again while standing beside Hara.
 

Hara still look at her house but she answers Yongji's question, "Look at someone... Someone that comes alive after many years he build by and transform by. Someone that can feel it right now.".

"Nugu?". Ask Yongji then sit beside Hara.

"Somebody..", says Hara, simple.

Yongji nods as she understand what Hara said. She look at Hara's tin of lychee water then said, "I also look at someone but he's already gone from my life.".

"Is he a playboy?". Ask Hara then look at the villege nearby her house.

"Ani..", says Yongji while shake her head to the left and right. She said again, "He's exccident a week ago. He get crash by a car and somebody bring him to the hospital but he's already passed away.".

Hara just nod while inhale the last lychee water. She doesn't care about Yongji but suddenly she felt a little bit shock when Yongji shows a picture of her with her late-boyfriend from her cellphone. Hara look at Yongji and curiously said, "Is this your boyfriend?".

"Nae.. He's the best guy that I've been see.". Said Yongji with pity eyes.

Hara just close her lips. Pretend to don't know everything while close her eyes and breath.

At night, at Hara's home,

Hara and Kong are laying together at a small bed at hall. On Hara house, hall is everything. She eat, doing a homework, watching TV and sleep at hall. At the two small room is her secret room and no entry for everyone except Hara and Kong.

Hara and Kong are faced each other while smiling without regrets. She cherish Kong's hair while hold his right hand. Meanwhile, Kong just let Hara cherish his hair and just smile happily after he finally got a heart.

"Are you happy now?", ask Hara that still holding Kong's hands.

"Nae.. I am.", said Kong while look at Hara's eyes.

"You know what?", ask Hara while slowly close her eyes and open up back and continues, "I saw a girl that sit next to me at school this afternoon then she take me look at her photo with her late-boyfriend...".

Kong frown his forehead while said to Hara, "So?".

Hara stops cherish Kong's hair and hold Kong's hands and then look at Kong with pity eyes and said, "I don't want you to leave me alone. I know I take her late-boyfriend's piece of heart. But, please don't leave me...".

Suddenly, Kong shut Hara's mouth with his index fingger at her lips the said to confortable Hara back, "No need to worry, I made by you and would not betrayed you. As long as you alive, I will always with you.".

Hara pretend to not crying but she get Kong's hand from her then let him touch her left cheek while smiling at Kong like theres nothing happend at all. She slowly close her eyes and sleep beside Kong that just look at Hara because he can't sleep: Kong still using a charger at his nape for charge him back after a whole day he do a work at home. Kong just look at Hara until the sun comes up.

A week later,

"Nugusaeyo?", ask Hara, talked to her phone while standing beside Kong that sitting at his bed to fix up Kong's right arm.

"Na Yongji-ya.. About the presentation tommorow...".

"Ohh..!", shout Hara then stop fix Kong's arm and continues, "I'm too busy right now. But can you come to my house at the top of the hill near by our school?".

"Ahh.. Sure. I'll be there less than 15minutes. Gidariyo.".

"Yee..", Hara off the conversation with Yongji and continue to fix up Kong's arm.

Suddenly, Kong look at Hara while said, "Are you sure want to bring her to our house?".

Hara still fixed Kong's arm and say, "Kwenchana.. As long as you keep your promise to be with me and I will protect you from be taken by somebody else.".

Kong raise up his left hand and hold Hara's right shoulder then he smiles happily at Hara. Same does Hara, smile at Kong while her left hand pat on Kong's head.

Half an hour later,

The bell from the outside is ringing, Hara run to the door and open it, she saw Yongji with her bag at the outside, "Ahhh! Yongji-ya.. Chakkamanneyo.".

Yongji just smile at Hara while waiting Hara at the outside.
 
Meanwhile, Hara take her pencil case and her note book at the table in front of Kong. She look at Kong while said, "You just stay here. Don't go anywhere. I'll be back after finish my homework.".

Kong noded twice while smile with puppy eyes at Hara.

Hara leaves Kong at inside house then close the door while said to Yongji, "Kajja, we study at there.", then Hara shows her finger at a huge table beside a tree at her garden.

They both girls are walking then take their place at their chair beside a huge apple tree. Yongji look around of Hara's house and said with exiting voice, "Waaa~~ Your house looks so beautiful. Are you decorate your house ownself?".

Hara smiles then say, "Atcually, not I am. But my cyborg.".

"A Cyborg?", ask Yongji once again, curious with Hara.

"Nae...". Said Hara without she realised. She continues, "I made it a long time ago before my parents died 3years ago. When I go to school, it will take care of my house.".

"Ohhh...". Says Yongji while noded understand what Hara saying to her.

But then, Hara realised that she talk about Kong. She look at her note book and grab a black pen while say to Yongji, "Ahh! Let's start our work so we didn't look akward for presentation tommorow.".

"Oo.. Okay.", said Yongji while she open her note book and talk about their presentation for tommorow.

After an hour,

Yongji look at Hara that sleeping while her head on the top of her note book. Yongji just look at her friend until suddenly she felt want to go to toilet. She hold and shake Hara's right hand while said, "Hara-ya, wheres the toilet?".

"Inside. Go straight then turn right.", said Hara while still sleeppy but she didn't realised that she let Yongji to see Kong.

Yongji stand up from her chair then run into Hara's house. When she open the door, she walking faster to toilet without she noticed that Kong is inside house: watching TV. She just enter the toilet and close the door.
 
Kong look at Yongji but then, his heart keeps beating fast. He had no idea what's wrong with his heart. Kong try to close his eyes while he keep press his chest to hear his heartbeat. Without he realise, when he open his eyes and he saw Yongji standing in front of him with her curious face. He stand up and look at Yongji again.

Then, Hara open the door with her breath keeps in and out fast. She saw Kong and Yongji are looking each other. I know it will be happend. Whispers Hara's heart then she run into Kong and hold Kong's left arm tightly.

Kong finally realised that Hara is sitting beside him and look at Hara.

"Ahhh~~ This is my cyborg. His name is Kong.", said Hara to Yongji while tried to not angry.

Yongji also realise that Hara is also in front of her, she look at Hara and bow at Kong while said, "Ahh.. Nae. Annyeonghasaeyo, Yongji imnida.".

Kong also bow while said, "Annyeonghaseyo, Kong imnida.".

"Ahh~~ Yongji-ya. I lend your book and I will give it back to you tommorow at school.". Said Hara once again while her head at Kong's left shoulder.

"Aaa... Ahh.. Sure. Anyway. I got to go. It almost night now. I left my books to you.", said Yongji, stutter. She bows once again to Hara and Kong then walking slowly to the door with Hara. She open the door and step out from the house while said to Hara, "See you tommorow.".

"Same to you.", said Hara while pretend to smile in front of Yongji. When she closed the door, her tears are falling down. She walked slowly into in front of Kong that still standing and look at her. Hara doesn't wipe her tears but she hug Kong tightly and cried in his embrace, "Mianhae... I didn't realise that it would be happend today. Jeongmal.. Jeongmal mianhae... Mianhae....".

Kong understand how do Hara feels just now and hug her. He cherish Hara's hair while said warmly, "Kwenchana.. Mianhajima.. I'm still with you. Kwenchanayo..".
 
Hara still crying and didn't release her embrace because of her mistake to let Yongji meet Kong. She know someday Kong will fall in love with Yongji but would not let it happen.

A months later,

It almost two months since Kong alive as a cyborg and he completely like a human that can do anything. Now, he's finish eating with Hara and wash a plate together with Hara. Somehow, he play with the bubbles that he used to wash the plate. Hara happy to watch Kong already suittable being like a human. She take a bubble from a liquid soap and stick at Kong's cheeks. But then, Kong doing the same thing to Hara while laugh of loud. They both seems happily together with the bubbles and waters until their cloths wet.

Suddenly, the bell from the outdoor is ringging. Both of them look at the door then look at each other.

"Nugu?", ask Kong to Hara while his hand full with bubbles.

"Molla...", said Hara then stick the bubbles into Kong's nose while tried to run and said, "Catch me if you can!".

Kong chasing Hara until Hara wants to open the door. Kong hug Hara at back while said, "Ahaaa~~~ Gotcha!".

Hara look at Kong with laugh while she open the door. When the door is wide open, Hara and Kong look at a young girl that standing with the begs at front of them.

A young girl look at Kong and Hara with her sad face. She can't stand up anymore. She hug Hara and cries.

"Omo! Mworagoyo? Kwenchanayo?", ask Hara while hug that young girl back.

The young girl can't say anything unless she just crying and sobbing.