Chapter 6

Mysophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Hye~..Its been a long time~..Happy reading~~.

 

"Hurry up, boys!.. We gonna be late! ".Doojoon ordered s to go down, heading to their van. 

They head down side by side and then entering their van. 

The first one to step in is Dongwoon,follow by Kikwang.

Then Yoseob enter, Junhyung want to go next but someone stop him by gripping on his shirt. 

"You're gonna seat with me".Doojoon look straight into Junhyung's eyes.

The latter seem to startle at first but nod a little after that, following what Doojoon said.

He didnt want his leader to trouble again latter futhermore he's helping him yesterday so the best choice is just to follow his leader as to pay the deed.

In the van, Kikwang sit next to Dongwoon at the front while Yoseob sit with Hyunseung in the middle Junhyung want to seat next to Yoseob but since the leader want him so he doesnt have no choice.

Two of them seat at the back. Junhyung just sit silently at the side since the leader next to him didnt utter any words either.

To kill the times, Junhyung plays with his phone but after a couple of minute, he can feel his shoulder somewhat heavy.

He steal a glance on his right and found his leader sleep soundly on his shoulder.

His body start to tremble but seeing the flawless face of his leader sure make his heart flutter.

When Doojoon's head slowly slip from his shoulder, he quickly caught it without hesitation an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter