Final

Mysophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the hospital, 

Junhyung rushly go to the direction of Doojoon's room after he asked Yoseob on the phone just now. 

With a panic face, he walk hurriedly but stop midway when he face two person.. The person who make he and Doojoon became like this. 

"Junhyung-ah".A faint voice could be heard from the small guy calling hus name. Junhyung send him a pierce glare which make the latter stunned and the guy beside him also react the same when he also received one. 

"Now.. Do you two statisfied? ".Junhyung asked coldly. 

"Ha? ".

"Dont pretend like you're an innocent one here.. You accidently kiss Doojoon on purpose, arent you Yoseob?! ".Junhyung asked, a bit angry which make Yoseob out of words. 

"D-Did you do that, S-Seobie? ".Hyunseung asked him,stuttered.Yoseob became panic while Junhyung snorted when he heard that. 

"Hyung... I'll explain".Yoseob said carefully. 

"Yes.. You do have a lot to explain".Hyunseung said sternly. 

"And so do you, Hyunseung".Junhyung cutted in which make Hyunseung turn to him. 

"I have a feeling that you've a thing with Yoseob, Hyunseung but why you said you love me? ".Junhyung asked mockingly. 

Yoseob look to Hyunseung in suprise while Hyunseung already panic. Junhyung snicker to see the two. Junhyung walk to them and stop in front of them. He sigh. 

"I dont know why you two did that actually but I feel a bit thankful that you two do that..because I learn that I love Doojoon from that".Junhyung form a small smile which left the two in suprised, never expected that. 

"Before, I really angry with what you two have done but I know you two didnt mean it..I forgive you two if that what you'll seek from me later".Junhyung just smile. 

"I gotta go to Doojoon now.. To fix the damage we've done.. And I hope you two can fix ur own damage too".Junhyung give a pat on both of them on the shoulder and left the two. 

Meanwhile, in Doojoon's room.. 

He open his eyes slowly, adjusting to the environment.He groan a bit when he try to get up.. He know why he ended up in the hospital and he didnt care less.

 He carefully observe his surrounding and when he find no one around, he forcefully pull out the IV drip that attached to his hand and wince a bit to the pain. 

He weakly slide down from the bed and go out to some else to clear his mind. 

Back to Junhyung, 

Junhyung go straight to Doojoon's room direction and when he found it, he furrow his eyebrows to see the door slighty open. He just shrug it off and open the door but suprise to see no one on the bed. 

Junhyung become panic and coincidently Yoseob and Hyunseung trail him from behind. They quirk their eyebrows when they see the panic Junhyung. 

"Why Junhyung-ah? ".Yoseob asked. 

"Where's Doojoon?.. Where's him? ".Junhyung asked worriedly make the two confused. 

"Of course, he's in, Junhyung".Hyunseung replied. 

"H-He's not here.. He's not in there".Junhyung said nervously. Yoseob didnt understand it and open the door.He's suprise to see Doojoon not in there. 

"Where is he, Seungie hyung? ".Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter