Chapter 23

Mysophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doojoon drove his manager's car without any direction and lure him to Han River without notice. 

He get out from the car and take some fresh air. 

The things happening now really screwing him.Its like a dead ahead for him. He dont know what to do if Junhyung still continue giving him cold shoulder. He cant bear the pain of hate if it still go on. 

Doojoon's breath become suffocated when he thinking of it. Maybe there's one thing he can do...at least..

########################################

The night comes and Doojoon still didnt come back. 

Hyunseung, Kikwang and Dongwoon already back from their schedule and its kinda weird to find Doojoon didnt with Junhyung cause he's the one who eagerly want to take care of the latter. 

"Where's Doojoon hyung and Junhyung hyung, hyung? ".Dongwoon asked Yoseob,the only one who propably know where they are. 

"Doojoon went out somewhere just now..want to clear his head of,I think...and Junhyung went to the company,he said.. I also dont know why he went there".Yoseob replied in detail. Dongwoon just nod and give a small smile before he go his room to clean up. 

The other also do the same but Hyunseob sure spare a glance to each other, signing something that they two only know. 

#######################################

Its already 2am in the morning. Doojoon already back when his mates already sleep.He also want to hit the sack but his eyes disobeyed his orders, making him lying while staring at the white ceiling blankly. 

CLICK!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter