Chapter 20

Mysophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Im forgot hyung~~..".Junhyung stopped his track and release Doojoon's hand from his grip with a slight pout on his lips. 

"Wae, Junhyungie??".Doojoon still clueless with Junhyung's act.

"Arghh,hyung!!..We didnt have our own car right,hyung?..How can we go there now~?..I wanna go,hyung~~".Junhyung whined. 

"Pfftt..".

"Hyung~!,,Dont laugh!..Im pratically being serious here~".Junhyung huffed in annoy. 

"Ahaha..Dont worry, Junhyungie..I've already borrowed our manager car".Doojoon told with a smile. Now,he can see Junhyung's eyes is glittering. 

"Really, hyung?!..Waah~..Hyung is the best! ".Junhyung went all jumpy around and unconsiously hug Doojoon which left him stunned. 

"Gomawa, hyung and noooww lets go!!! ".Junhyung start to walk away and getting all hyper up. 

"I didnt know you've this side,Junnie.. Why your personlity before is too far from now? ".Doojoon muttered. 

"Come on, hyung!.. You're slow~~".Junhyung complained when he didnt see Doojoon on his side. After that,Doojoon catch up with him. 

In the car, 

"Hyung,, hyung".Junhyung called Doojoon.Doojoon hummed in respond. 

"We're going to Han River first, arent we? ".Junhyung asked excitedly. Doojoon heaved a sigh. 

"Jun.. Can we go eat first before going there? ".Doojoin turned to Junhyung's side and Junhyung already make a sad face. 

"But.. I wanna go there, hyung".Junhyung's voice trailed down when he said that with his face looking down. 

Doojoon heaved another sigh when he see Junhyung acted like that. 

"I know you're feeling thrill right now cause you can go there but I dont wanna you to sick,Junhyungie or else I'll be the one who'll worried sick about you so please,we go to eat first,okay? ".Doojoon told him in the eyes with a pleading tone.

Junhyung slightly blush over his hyung's words and quickly cover his face on the muffler he wore while nodding silently under the muffler. Doojoon could only smile when he saw that rare view. 

After they ate, Doojoon take Junhyung straight to Han River. 

 When they arrive, Junhyung excitedly open the door but Doojoon hold him. 

"Wait a minute, Junhyungie! ".With that, Junhyung stop his act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter