Chapter 1

Gone and found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

 

 

Lee Jinki laid on his bed feeling frustrated, he's just arrived at his house after working all day long in the office. He's tired—dead tired actually that he could be sleep right now even without changing his clothes but he can't do that now, not after he heard what his mother had said to him earlier.

 

A few moment ago...

Jinki was almost stepping his foot on the first stair-case to go to his bedroom on the second floor when he heard his mother called him from her home office near the living room. Being the well-mannered son he is, he nodded and immediately went inside his mother home office. He found his mother stood beside one of the sofa in that room, she watched him carefully as he made his way to sit on the couch.

"Jinki, can we talk for awhile before you go to the bed?" He smiled at her, signaling her to continue. His mother smiled back at him before she sat beside him on the sofa. Jinki suddenly felt his mother holding his hands and caressed them softly, she looked up to him and staring at him for awhile, she seemed hesitant whether to said what she wanted to say or not, but she decide to continue. Jinki could feel that whatever the things his mother wanted to tell him was important, that's why he paid his full attention on her.

"Son, you're 25 years old already... I think it's the right time for you to think about your future wife..." Jinki eyes widen in disbelief even before his mother finished.

"But, I don't have any plan about marriage yet, Mom... I'm not ready yet." He said weakly, not looking at his mother.

She took his hand and squeezed it softly, "I believe it's only the matter of time for you to get ready for it, son. Actually, I've already found your future wife, we will meet her tomorrow at lunch."

Upon hearing what his mother had said Jinki's looking at his mother frustratedly, "What? But, what about So Eun? Mom, you know I already have a girlfriend right?"

He wanted to pretends that he doesn't see it when his mother shook her head, she had a sad smile on her face as she caressed his face softly. "It's time for you to move on, Jinki. We don't even know where she is now, there's no a single hint for us to search for her either. It's the time, son."

Jinki felt silent, he really want to say that he doesn't care even if he need to wait for years as long as So Eun will back to his side, but he couldn't, not when he realize it was his mother wish and he promised to himself that he will never ever said "no" to his mother.

As he lift his head and meet eyes with his mother Jinki nodded slowly. 

"Nah, it's better for you to sleep now. I'm sorry that I disturbs your rest time." With a small smile she gives him a pat on the head, quickly got up from the sofa and went out of the room leaving him alone with his thoughts.

 

He got up from his bed and went to the bathroom to wash his face, he carefully watching his reflection in the mirror, he could see how his face has become darkened as the thought about her popped in his head; the way she smiled at him, how she woke him up in the morning with her morning calls, or how she kissed the tip of his nose whenever he was in bad mood, Kim So Eun, the girl he loved the most.

On the other hand, he also remember his promise: he will do anything his mother told him to no matter what it was he will never say the word "No" to his mother wishes, what ever it takes he will make his mother wishes come true even though he doesn't like it because he knows no one will ever understand him like how his mother did.

Though his mother told him to move on but he just couldn't do it, even after almost two years and half he has not meet her his feelings for her remains strong or maybe growing stronger day by day.  

"What I suppose to do?" He groans in frustration.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter