Chapter 2 :: Breaking The Habit

Please... Don't Go
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2:: Breaking The Habit[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Uhm… I don’t know. I think I possibly drank too much last night.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

“Come on Jonghyun!” Minho called. “What is up with you? We haven’t seen you in weeks!”

Sitting with the phone to my ear. Hearing as Minho tried to scold me.

“We miss you~” Taemin’s voice was heard. “We want to make sure you’re okay~”

“I’m fine.” 

“No… Hyung, you’re not.” Minho said. “I know, how you’re feeling. 

“No you don’t…” I mumble 

“JJong!” he called. He sighed. “Can… You at least come over for dinner maybe? Onew said he can pick you up.” 

I kept staring at the ceiling. Debating on what I should do. I had tried calling him again. I had even tried emailing him. Going to his old apartment, he still paid off, only to find out he had moved out. No forwarding address. I had even wondered if he would change his number. Since anytime any of us would call it would just go straight to his voice mail.

“Hyung…” Minho’s voice broke my train of thought. “Will you please come to dinner?”

I let out and exasperated sigh. I hadn’t eaten, and barely took in any water. Maybe it would be good. 

“Fine…” I said. “I’ll come over for dinner.”

“Really?” he seemed ecstatic.

“Yes, Minho! Geeze.” I called. “What time will Onew be here then?”

“I’ll let him know to pick you up~” he said.

“Hey, wai-!… That little hung up on me…” grumbling I tossed the phone and decided to get dressed. 

I had cleaned up the house a bit after my last incident. But, it seemed I did a number again in the living room. I was dressed waiting for Onew to show up, and knowing him, it’d be soon. I began to pick up about the living room, placing the lamps back onto the tables which were also flipped, sweeping up the dirt from the plants that had been hit in the process.

“Hey Jjong-… Whoa, what happened in here?” he saw some of the mess I had missed.

"Uhm… I don’t know. I think I possibly drank too much last night.” I lied. He cocked a brow. 

“I didn’t see you at the bar last night.” 

“I had some beers in the fridge.” it was silent after a moment “I’m almost done this. Once I sweep the rest of this up we can go. I’ll get the rest later.”

“Nah man, it’s fine.” He started picking the pillows up. “I can help a bit.” he smiled his big smile. I couldn’t help but smile a little. He was always too nice sometimes.

We finished in no time, the room looking as it did before. He let out a satisfied sigh.

“All done!” he looked to me with a smile. “Alright let’s go!” he grabbed me.

“Whoa whoa! Hold your horses. I can walk on my own.” I chuckled. He smiled as we walked out of the house. 

~*`*`*~

The drive to 2Min’s place seemed to be taking longer then usual. Normally the ride was only a good 5 minuets. It had been a good 15 before I said anything.

“Did they move or something? It’s taking forever.” 

“Possibly…” he smiled. “I wanted to throw them a house warming party. We have a few other friends over too.”

“Who?” my eyes went wide. 

“A lot of friends.” he

Please log in to read the full chapter