Chapter 1:: Love Pain

Please... Don't Go
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1:: Love Pain[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]I don't know what I'd do without you kitty...[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

I dreamt of you again. Your eyes as you cried. Your lips as they stayed in that straight line. Your expressions which never showed happiness anymore. Your soft hair against my face. Your warm voice as you spoke into my ear. Your soft skin as your hand was placed on my arm and neck. And the sound of your footsteps as you left our place.  

I sat there, unmoving, lost of words, and utterly… Broken.

Where did I go wrong?

Why did I feel so utterly… Empty. 

And lastly… What am I supposed to do now? Where am I supposed to go?

~*`*`*~

 I woke up a cold sweat trickling down my face, and warm tears escaping my eyes. Sitting forward, crying into my hands. The sun hadn’t risen yet. Running a hand through my hair I stood from the bed, crossing the room, which seemed to have cluttered as the days.. Maybe even weeks or months went by. 

I’d go to work, placing a fake smile on my lips, telling everyone about you as they came and went from the little shop. Though I was sure they all knew you weren’t there anymore. Some nights I’d go to the bar, mostly because the guys will drag me out.

I know it’s bad for me. I know I need to move on. But something in my heart wont let me. No matter how much I fight it. I can’t get over you. 

~*`*`*~

 “Jonghyun.. Jonghyun!… Stupid Dino.”

 “Huh?” I looked over to my best friend. 

 “You are really out of it.” Onew said. “How long has it been now? I haven’t seen you in like 2 weeks. You are really starting to worry me.”

“Miahne.”

“No, it’s okay. But you really need to get out more often. I’m not the only one worried. Even 2min are worried.”

“2Min? When did they get a name?”

“Pch, if you were around you’d know what’s been going on.” he sipped his drink.

I couldn’t help myself. I needed to know.

“How is… Key?” It came out. “… I really should’ve held my tongue” Onew coughed a bit on his drink before answering.

“I uh… Ahem…” he cleared his throat before finishing his answer. “I don’t know to be honest.” he looked down.

I watched him as he fiddled with the bottle of beer in his hand. 

“He wont answer my calls. Won’t reply to my texts, email either.” he sighed. “I asked Minho and Taemin too but they’ve heard nothing.” I let

Please log in to read the full chapter