Kim Himchan

~Collection of B.A.P oneshots/drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Himchan is the type of person that one would rarely come across in life. It's something about every little bit of him put together--a mixed ball of unique characteristics.

Himchan is the type of person that warms the whole atmosphere just by his presence. His smile, his loud and free laughter, the way he talks, his patience, his nagging, him.

It's something hard to explain by words, the difference between him and everyone else. 

He's the type that tries his best to be happy even when there's nothing to be happy about. He's the type that comforts himself when he's hurt and forgets about it very soon; he doesn't hold grudges towards anything or anyone.

He rarely gets upset or angry, and when he does he's even more unique. He never put the blame or fault or whatever reason of his misery on anyone else. He directs it towards himself. But usually he gets over it really fast--smile at himself in the mirror, and then the problem is solved.

Which is also why when he gets upset, the whole dorm seems extremely lonely and tense.

When he's upset the dongsaengs don't dare to . Himchan's very open minded and he almost never gets angry even when they as if he's a same-age friend. But sometimes, they step past the line between 'joke' and 'insult'.

It takes a lot to make Himchan upset, actually. He always brush off small cases easily but when something goes very off, all those small remarks, unsignificant sneers, hard struggles, unsolved problems roll back to him as one big blow.

Himchan being upset means no jokes, no teasing, no laughter, no sneaking out at midnight to buy food, no heart-warming nagging, no 'motherly' care for the dongsaengs. Himchan doesn't scold them or anything, but his stillness suffocates them. They don't gather in front of the television like usual and instead dinner is eaten in silence and awkwardness; that's the worst part.

To Yongguk it seems 4357245643754 times worse.

Usually he's the one who listens, while Himchan talks about anything that comes to his mind or nag about one thing or another. He likes listening, the way the younger speaks. It's strangely calming, comforting and makes him feel at home. He also likes to sit back, looking through his phone or laptop while Himchan cling to him like a koala. Or a monkey.

When Himchan is upset it means no late nig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter