Chapter 14

What Is Love?

"So??? You'll help me??" Jinyoung shot Chunni a puppy-dog look. She waved him.

"You're crazy. You know that right??" She scoffed. "I honestly don't think me pretending to be your girlfriend so you can find that girl from the party will work."

"Why not??!?"

"Think about it dummy! She has no idea who you are; you have no idea who she is. Heck. YOU CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE OR WORE!"

"BUT LOVE WILL PREVAIL!"

"IT'S PROBABLY NOT LOVE IF YOU CAN'T EVEN THINK OF ASKING FOR HER NAME OR HOW TO FIND HER!"

"Let's make a bet." Jinyoung said suddenly, breathing a little heavily from all the screaming.

"What?!" Chunni raised her eyebrows. This guy was getting weirder and weirder. Why am I friends with him again? She thought to herself while shaking her head.

"I bet you we CAN find her. If not, I'll do whatever you want."

"And what do you get if you win?"

"My girl. Simple as that. You pretend to be my girlfriend, and I'll win the bet."

"....What do I get if you succeed?"

"My happiness."

"Get out of here. I don't need your happiness." Chunni said sarcastically. But in her heart...Did she still like Jinyoung? Just a little tiny tiny bit?

"I'll pay you."

"I don't need your money."

"I'll find you the guy you danced with."

Chunni's head snapped up. She looked at Jinyoung suspiciously. "How did you know I danced with someone?"

"Random guess. And considering everyone was dancing, I figured you probably got asked since no one had to see your face behind the mask."

"YAH! Is that anyway to talk to your helper?!"

"Helper? Then you'll do it?!" Jinyoung's face lit up.

"Sure. Why not?" Chunni sighed. But I hope I don't fall for you again...Especially since the girl you're looking for isn't me...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"CNU! Let's go on that!" Rai ran around excitely. They were at Lotte World, the most popular amusement park in Korea.

"That?" He gulped looking at the giant rollercoaster. It was full of drops, turns, upside downs, twists...All while standing. The rest of the screaming going on in the park would be about the size of an ant compared to the elephant-sized screaming on this ride...

"Aww. Is someone scared??" Rai cooed. The couple passing them snickered, causing CNU to glare at them.

"No. Let's go." He grabbed her hand and joined the line.

Mistake.

"CNU? The ride's over. You can relax now." Rai tried to hold back laughter at CNU's face. He was pale white and shaking as well as breathing heavily.

"I hate you." He fake-glared at Rai, causing her to burst into laughter.

5 minutes later...

"You can stop laughing you know..." CNU commented as Rai continued to laugh...and laugh...and laugh...

"Ah...I'm....haha..sorry...hahaha.." She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself..."Okay. I'm good."

"Hmph. Since we went on that, let's go ride you hate. Like the spinning teacups." CNU smiled mischievously. Rai stopped laughing at once...

"No! I'll get sick!!" But CNU wasn't having another word. He continued to drag her towards the teacups.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Junghwan! Sweetie? You have to eat you know!" Sandeul's mom yelled through the locked door. But Sandeul refused to come out. "You need food! This is really bad for you! LEE JUNGHWAN OPEN THIS DOOR!!"

"What's wrong honey?" Sandeul 's dad walked through the door, finally home from his business trip.

"Junghwan won't come out. He's been like this for the last couple of days. No matter what I do, he won't come out!"

"LEE JUNGHWAN. I AM YOUR FATHER. OPEN THIS DOOR!"

No response...

"Can you bring me a hairpin?" Sandeul 's dad asked. Sandeul 's mom pulled one out of her hair and handed it to her husband. He fumbled with it in the lock and VIOLA! It opened. Sandeul 's mom rushed into the room.

"JUNGHWAN!!! OH MY GOD! JUNGHWAN! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! OPEN YOUR EYES!!! JUNGHWAN?!?!?!?!?!"